KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Can Wolverine die?

Can Wolverine die?
Started by: SuperTrevor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Pict
yes it would go to marvel directory read about wolverine and you'll find that is exactly what it says.

dude that not even a official site and they are wrong all the time or clsoe to all the time lol.

I ahve almsot ever wolverine apearence hell i can disprove ur statement with scanns right now and comic issue numbers.

Attachment: 7d8c86d6.jpg
This has been downloaded 240 time(s).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

i think they know more about comics than you or i,
plus im not sure what i am looking at on your last post.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:55 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

i think they know more about comics than you or i,
plus im not sure what i am looking at on your last post.

no they really don't not more then me about certain character at least.

oh thats a picture of wolverines heart exploding

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:22 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

i read that somewhere else first, man. im gonna find it to prove my point, but not now cos i got work soon.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:29 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

i read that somewhere else first, man. im gonna find it to prove my point, but not now cos i got work soon.

it hardly matters if u read it some were becuase the fact is i can brign real comic info ton's of it to disprove it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:31 AM
Philip_ll
The Great

wolverine can also die of old age.

banner by Penelope

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:47 AM
Philip_ll is currently offline Click here to Send Philip_ll a Private Message Find more posts by Philip_ll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

let's see what marvel.com say's. or is that site also bull??? capt it up???

"Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die"

According to marvel.com he can die, so he can die.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 12:50 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Dunno if its mentioned, but Gorgon can kill him. He just has to look him in the eyes. He has killed Wolvie before.
And ressurected him, made him evil etc etc *sigh*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 01:21 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
vital organs destroy or blood lose would not do it

It seems obviously by your avatar and your sig and your posts/comments that you just won't accept that fact that your savior, Wolverine, can die.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:39 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

ok so i can't find the description of killing him anywhere else than on the websites listed on this page but im still going with marvel directory.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:56 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

promlem is he's a hard bugger to kill i've seen a comic, where mister sinister stops all mutations and we see logan in the future looking awful and almost dead due to adimantium poisoning, so drain his power leech can do it forge made a machen to do it sinister can do it many mutants can do it, but would you, as a team mate let them/(as a viewer) want theto?

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:21 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Wolverine
Or am I?

Yes

Wolverine can die from loss of blood or removal of internal organs. But his regenerative capabilities allow him to regenerate his eyes. But as far as i know he cannot regrow limbs. But it would be pretty hard to sever a limb made of adamantium. Also Wolverines adamantium skeleton is poisonous so he is constantly healing himself and only uses about 10% of his healing factor for other injuries.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:47 AM
The Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send The Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by The Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

Re: Yes

Originally posted by The Wolverine
Wolverine can die from loss of blood or removal of internal organs. But his regenerative capabilities allow him to regenerate his eyes. But as far as i know he cannot regrow limbs. But it would be pretty hard to sever a limb made of adamantium. Also Wolverines adamantium skeleton is poisonous so he is constantly healing himself and only uses about 10% of his healing factor for other injuries.

dude, where did you hear that adamantium was poisonous?, to clear you mind, first of all you need to get you facts right, first adamantium is not poisonous to the human system, it bonds to human bones on a molecular level, it does not interfere with the normal body functions of the bones say, the production of red blood cells. adamantium is pure and indestructible. second, wolverine's healing factor is automatically activated anytime he pops up any of his claws. if adamantium was poisonous then wolverine's healing factor will always be on overdrive.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:16 AM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

adimantium is poisonous maybe its the quantitys but he does suffer from adimantium poisoning

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:18 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Brutacus
let's see what marvel.com say's. or is that site also bull??? capt it up???

"Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die"

According to marvel.com he can die, so he can die.

That sit eis also written by fans and I never said wolverien could not die I just said destroying a vital organ won't do it

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:29 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by InnerRise
It seems obviously by your avatar and your sig and your posts/comments that you just won't accept that fact that your savior, Wolverine, can die.

is it comprehensible.....

Again you assume stuff with out any knowledge of what you are talking about. I have already stated Logan can die and I stated that mark miller idea was the best example of wolverines healing factor.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:32 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

He can defenitely die.

By removing a vital organ? No.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 11:43 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

yea he can die. toss him in an pit of fire.his healing factor can work while he's being burned alive or drown him.he needs air no matter what.just one of the 3 x-women that can kill him

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:22 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by wolverex84
dude, where did you hear that adamantium was poisonous?, to clear you mind, first of all you need to get you facts right, first adamantium is not poisonous to the human system, it bonds to human bones on a molecular level, it does not interfere with the normal body functions of the bones say, the production of red blood cells. adamantium is pure and indestructible. second, wolverine's healing factor is automatically activated anytime he pops up any of his claws. if adamantium was poisonous then wolverine's healing factor will always be on overdrive.

when the high evolutionary removed the mutants' powers... Wolverine was dying due to adamantium poisoning... without his healing factor he'd die with his adamantium.

That is the reason why wolverine was effective for the weapon x program because he could survive the adamantium bonding process. because he'd be constantly healing himself from the adamantium poisoning.

and thats the reason that when Wolverine no longer had adamantium, his healing factor was stronger... a lot stronger.

i don't know who came up with adamantium being poisonous, but its stated in the comics, so in the comics at least adamantium is poisonous in the way wolverine has it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:25 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by wolverex84

dude, you need to get the facts right

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:03 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote