KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Can Wolverine die?

Can Wolverine die?
Started by: SuperTrevor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverex84

Re: Re: Re: Yes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rave X
dude, you need to get the facts right

all i just said is right, i rememebr when leech wiped out his healing factor, and he was dieing slowing, not from adamantium poisoning but from bleeding becuase anytime he pops out his claws, his healing factor does not close the wounds on his knockles, hence there by causing him to loose alot of blood.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 08:56 PM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by wolverex84
all i just said is right, i rememebr when leech wiped out his healing factor, and he was dieing slowing, not from adamantium poisoning but from bleeding becuase anytime he pops out his claws, his healing factor does not close the wounds on his knockles, hence there by causing him to loose alot of blood.

He has almost died from adamantium poisoning when someone/something took away/neutralized all mutant powers....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:16 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He can defenitely die.

By removing a vital organ? No.

yup

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cagadaman

Yeah, he can die. He wouldn't die without a fight of course, but it's possible. Although he does have healing powers, they aren't so extreme that a clip of bullets to the head wouldn't kill him. Now if his healing powers where extreme like Deadpool's, then yes he would survive. He would basically be immortal.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:12 AM
cagadaman is currently offline Click here to Send cagadaman a Private Message Find more posts by cagadaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

cagadaman i was about to say wolverine
would be immortal

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:55 PM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
Again you assume stuff with out any knowledge of what you are talking about. I have already stated Logan can die and I stated that mark miller idea was the best example of wolverines healing factor.

Actually all I've been seeing from you is that Wolverine is invincible.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:07 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Actually, as much as I hate to say this, Wolverine being my fave, he is destructable. I know of atleast two ways to kill him.

Professor X

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:52 PM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by InnerRise
Actually all I've been seeing from you is that Wolverine is invincible.

well then ur an idiot

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:29 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by capt it up
well then ur an idiot

Not really.

Now group up.

Calling somebody an idiot ove a discussion about whether a FICTIONAL characer can DIE is what I'd call idiotic.

Wouldn't you?

Probably not since you're donig exactly that.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:57 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel07
Forsaken

didn't the xavier protocols include the way to "stop" Wolverine in extreme cases - i think it mentioned severing his head off from the body .

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:28 PM
archangel07 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel07 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

ways to kill logan

Well, that's going to take alot of sawing because you can't sever his head from his body... he has an adamantium spinal chord and neck bone! You can't saw thru that! But you CAN tie his hands behind him real tight, so he can't pop his calws to get away, weight him down with an anchor of adamantium, throw him in the ocean and let h im drown. Or, you could pump him full of adamantuim and let his lungs fill up so's he can't breath. Any flaws? Comments on my flaws? Fixes?

Professor X

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:21 PM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

lol didn't thought of that myself, you're brutal for a girl lol, "pump his lungs full of adamantium" smile

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:41 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by cagadaman
Yeah, he can die. He wouldn't die without a fight of course, but it's possible. Although he does have healing powers, they aren't so extreme that a clip of bullets to the head wouldn't kill him. Now if his healing powers where extreme like Deadpool's, then yes he would survive. He would basically be immortal.

bullets to the head? be serious they wouldn't get through his skull. he has been shot hundreds of times and always survives.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:30 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by The Pict
bullets to the head? be serious they wouldn't get through his skull. he has been shot hundreds of times and always survives.

Attachment: 63b68dca.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:31 AM
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Re: ways to kill logan

Originally posted by wsg
Well, that's going to take alot of sawing because you can't sever his head from his body... he has an adamantium spinal chord and neck bone! You can't saw thru that! But you CAN tie his hands behind him real tight, so he can't pop his calws to get away, weight him down with an anchor of adamantium, throw him in the ocean and let h im drown. Or, you could pump him full of adamantuim and let his lungs fill up so's he can't breath. Any flaws? Comments on my flaws? Fixes?

Killing Wolverine by severing his head from his body can only be done on Logan when he did not have his adamantium bonded to his skeleton. When he does not have adamantium it seems his healing factor is significantly more potent. Meaning that a wound that would have killed him before would not. If he was merley decapitated during the time of his more potent healing factor it is believed at least by Xavier that were his head to be left in the vicinity of the body there would be swift muscle and nerve regrowth.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:13 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by cain marko
he can only regenerate more advanced than what humans do. if we lose a limb we cant grow it back. ergo neither can wolverine

he can regenerate bone, during the time wolverine didnīt had the adamantium, sabretooth broke his bone claws, and they did grow back.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 06:39 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

ways to kill wolverine/ways he can die
1. old age. He's not immortal, all future storylines and alternate universes show that he does age, albeit much slower than baseline humans and mutants.
2. Sudden severe trauma can burn out his healing factor and leave him temporarily vulnerable to mortal wounds.
3.Wounding him while his powers are dampened or removed
4. decapitating him and moving his head a considerable distance from his neck
5.incinerating all organic tissue in his body through great heat.
6. exposure to antarctic vibranium should simultaneously shatter all his bones
7. Shooting him with several of Maverick's bullets (powerful enough to temporarily kill deadpool).
8. Have one of Dr. Strange's associates blink

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:52 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Originally posted by Loot
he can regenerate bone, during the time wolverine didnīt had the adamantium, sabretooth broke his bone claws, and they did grow back.

Actually, it was Cyber what broke his calws.

Professor X

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:57 PM
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Originally posted by Brutacus
lol didn't thought of that myself, you're brutal for a girl lol, "pump his lungs full of adamantium" smile

Yes, I can think of some nasty things to do to people. evil face Like take a potato pealer, slice off all thier skin and pour salt in thier wounds and watch them shriek in terror and agony. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Professor X

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 05:01 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

*backing away*

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:23 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote