KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » strength rating classes

strength rating classes
Started by: chris_64256

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chris_64256
?

Arrow strength rating classes

Normal Class (roughly in line with the general population): Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic (normal shape), the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Phoenix, Professor X, Hank Pym, Ant-Man II (Scott Lang), Captain Marvel II/Photon, the Scarlet Witch, Banshee, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cannonball, Dazzler, Polaris, Multiple Man, Speedball, Justice, Firestar, the Prowler, Rocket Racer, the Jackal (before power-up), the Chameleon, Mysterio, the Shocker, the Wizard, the Leader, Baron Zemo, Magneto, Graviton (normal density), the Trapster, the Mad Thinker, the Ringmaster, the Mole Man, the Purple Man, Pyro, Avalanche, Arcade, Baron Mordo, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Robin, Kid Flash, Beast Boy (human form), Argent, Jericho, Terra, Zattana, the Ray, Cosmic Boy, Dubbilex, Lex Luthor, Manchester Black, the Toyman, the Prankster, the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Captain Boomerang, Sinestro, Haze, Desaad

Athlete Class (able to compete at professional weightlifting standard): Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Cat, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Gambit, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight (daytime), the Angel, the Falcon, the Black Knight, Blade, Black widow, Nick Fury, Quasar, Domino, the Shroud, Elektra, Shatterstar, Psylocke, Puck, Silver Sable, Solo, Mantis (Marvel), the Tarantula I, Tombstone (before power-up), Electro, Jack O' Lantern, Boomerang, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, the Cobra, the Owl, Crossbones, Batroc, the Bengal Tiger, Jigsaw, the Constrictor, the Mandarin, Mystique, the Silver Samurai, Madame Viper, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Flash, Arsenal, Black Canary, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr Terrific, Wildcat, Richard Dragon, the Question, the Bronze Tiger, Karate Kid, Gangbuster, Ra's al Ghul, the Scarecrow (DC), Catwoman, Prometheus, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, the Ravager II (Rose Wilson),Kobra, Deadshot, Professor Zoom, Kanto

Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible): Captain America, the Black Panther, Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, the Black Cat, the Red Skull, the Master, the Foreigner, Speed Demon, Sin-Eater, the Ox, the Gibbon, Manslaughter Marsdale, Man Mountain Marko (before power-up), Guardian (DC; Jim Harper clone), Deathstroke, the Ravager I (Grant Wilson), Bane (off Venom), Amygdala

Enhanced Human Class (able to press cars or steel girders): Spider-Girl, the Beast, Tigra, Triathlon, Paladin, Nighthawk, Giant Man (10 ft), Captain Britain (before power-up), Karnak, Moon Knight (at night), Marrina, the White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), Wolfsbane, the Werewolf, Thunderbird I (John Proudstar), Triton, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, Conan, the Kingpin, Kraven, the Vulture, the Beetle, Kang, Vermin, Sabretooth (before power-up), the Toad, Bullet, Baron Blood, the Radioactive Man, Killer Shrike, Stiltman, LLyra, Hourman, Manbat, Panthra, Shadowdragon, Jesse Quick (on adrenaline), Dolphin, the Parasite (base strength), Bane (on Venom), Killer Croc, the KGBeast

Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks): Spider-Man, Spider-Woman I & II, Power-Man/Cage (before power-up), US Agent, Battlestar, Ghost Rider, Cable, Giant Man (25 ft), Nova I (Rich Ryder; normal levels), Darkhawk, Ms Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), Starfox, Sersi, Demolition Man, Rom, Guardsmen, the Molten Man, Will O' The Wisp, the Puma, Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin, Gaunt, the Jackal (after power-up), the Tarantula II, the Scorpion (before power-up), the Lizard, the Looter, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer, Morbius, Man Wolf, Kaine, Delilah, Silvermane, Carrion, Tombstone (after power-up), Sabretooth (since power-up), Cyber, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Klaw, the Grey Gargoyle, the Smuggler, Man-Ape, Professor Power, Azrael, Mr Miracle, the Creeper, Hawkman, Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark), Tempest, Risk, Prism, Fringe, Wildebeest, Vandal Savage, Silver Banshee, Harm

Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes): Spider-Woman III (Mattie Franklin; peak level), Namor (dehydrated), Namorita, Power-Man/Cage (since power-up), Captain Marvel I (Marvel; Mar-Vell), Warlock, Gamora, Giant Man (50 ft), Balder, Valkyrie, Hermes (Marvel), Rogue, Warbird, Moonstone, Jack of Hearts, Sunspot, Vindicator, Thunderstrike, Nova I (Rich Ryder; during '90s power-up), Nova II (Frankie Raye), Machine Man, Makkari, Power Princess, Vengeance, Death's Head I, Venom, Carnage, the Black Tarantula, the Scorpion (since power-up), Stunner, Digger, Doctor Doom, Mr Hyde, the Wrecking Crew (sharing power), the Enchantress, Loki, the Mongoose, Blackheart, Annihilus, the Armadillo, Piecemeal, Sabra, Titanium Man, the Marvel family (sharing power), Aquaman, Cyborg I (Vic Stone), Starfire, Starman III (Will Payton), Damage, Geo-Force, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Lightray, Warrior, Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, Blockbuster (DC), Silver Sword

Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners): the Hulk (calm/grey), She-Hulk (before power-up), Namor (semi-hydrated), the Thing, She-Thing, Colossus, Iron Man, War Machine, the Vision, Black Bolt, Giant Man (100 ft), Doc Samson, Saquatch, Box, Captain Britain (since power-up), Strong Guy, Rage, Deathlok, Thundra, Warpath, Sunturion, Ares (Marvel), Man-Thing, Death's Head II, Killpower, Morlun, the Rhino, Titania, the Juggernaut (since power-down), the Blob, Blastaar, Ultron, Air-Walker, Super-Skrull, Ronan, Skurge, Ironclad, Orka, Rampage (Marvel), the Crimson Dynamo, the Brute, Tiger-Shark, the Awesome Android, Superboy, Supergirl (Matrix/Linda Danvers), Steel, Power Girl, Big Barda, Troia, Captain Atom, Robotman, Kilowog, Blok, Strata, Swamp Thing, Maxima, Metallo (typical body), Mongal, Draaga, Knockout, Match, King Shark, Solomon Grundy, Mammoth, Major Force, Captain Nazi

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel), Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Firelord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies): the Hulk (majorly pissed/Maestro/War/etc), Thor (Marvel; w/ belt of strength/Power Gem), Zeus (Marvel), Thanos, Champion (w/ Power Gem), Onslaught, Count Nefaria, the Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Perrikus, Morg (w/ Waters of Life), the Abomination (original levels), the Stranger, Terminus, Superman (sun-dipped), Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Despero, Gog (DC; 'The Kingdom'), Starro

Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure): Odin (Marvel; augmenting), Watchers, Celestials, Galactus, Mephisto (augmenting), Surtur, Uber-Destroyer, the In-Betweener, the Spectre, Silver-Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Imperiex, Krona, the Time Trapper, Trigon, the Anti-Monitor, Silver-Age Darkseid/Mongul/Validus/Composite Man/etc

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 03:59 PM
chris_64256 is currently offline Click here to Send chris_64256 a Private Message Find more posts by chris_64256 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Godslayer Class??

Where's that list from? It's generally about right, but there's a bunch of info on it that is subject to a lot of change and/or not definite.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:00 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris_64256
?

General Idea really everything is can be debated just a general idea..

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:03 PM
chris_64256 is currently offline Click here to Send chris_64256 a Private Message Find more posts by chris_64256 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris_64256
?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Godslayer Class??

Where's that list from? It's generally about right, but there's a bunch of info on it that is subject to a lot of change and/or not definite.
Thats it ? lol, thanks for the drop in as for the godslayer class didnt mean to confuse sometimes I forget which site I'm on basically is broken or defined as beings with the ability to move or destroy planets just under cosmic class for which there basically is no level. And by the way there is no "definite" in comics just a general level which can change from issue to issue they can strip,kill,pis, job, depower etc, any character they want If the writers and the DC company want to make Batman skyfather level they can, Wait a minute they already have.. lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:16 AM
Darth Martin

Re: strength rating classes

Originally posted by chris_64256
Normal Class (roughly in line with the general population): Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic (normal shape), the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Phoenix, Professor X, Hank Pym, Ant-Man II (Scott Lang), Captain Marvel II/Photon, the Scarlet Witch, Banshee, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cannonball, Dazzler, Polaris, Multiple Man, Speedball, Justice, Firestar, the Prowler, Rocket Racer, the Jackal (before power-up), the Chameleon, Mysterio, the Shocker, the Wizard, the Leader, Baron Zemo, Magneto, Graviton (normal density), the Trapster, the Mad Thinker, the Ringmaster, the Mole Man, the Purple Man, Pyro, Avalanche, Arcade, Baron Mordo, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Robin, Kid Flash, Beast Boy (human form), Argent, Jericho, Terra, Zattana, the Ray, Cosmic Boy, Dubbilex, Lex Luthor, Manchester Black, the Toyman, the Prankster, the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Captain Boomerang, Sinestro, Haze, Desaad

Athlete Class (able to compete at professional weightlifting standard): Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Cat, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Gambit, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight (daytime), the Angel, the Falcon, the Black Knight, Blade, Black widow, Nick Fury, Quasar, Domino, the Shroud, Elektra, Shatterstar, Psylocke, Puck, Silver Sable, Solo, Mantis (Marvel), the Tarantula I, Tombstone (before power-up), Electro, Jack O' Lantern, Boomerang, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, the Cobra, the Owl, Crossbones, Batroc, the Bengal Tiger, Jigsaw, the Constrictor, the Mandarin, Mystique, the Silver Samurai, Madame Viper, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Flash, Arsenal, Black Canary, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr Terrific, Wildcat, Richard Dragon, the Question, the Bronze Tiger, Karate Kid, Gangbuster, Ra's al Ghul, the Scarecrow (DC), Catwoman, Prometheus, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, the Ravager II (Rose Wilson),Kobra, Deadshot, Professor Zoom, Kanto

Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible): Captain America, the Black Panther, Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, the Black Cat, the Red Skull, the Master, the Foreigner, Speed Demon, Sin-Eater, the Ox, the Gibbon, Manslaughter Marsdale, Man Mountain Marko (before power-up), Guardian (DC; Jim Harper clone), Deathstroke, the Ravager I (Grant Wilson), Bane (off Venom), Amygdala

Enhanced Human Class (able to press cars or steel girders): Spider-Girl, the Beast, Tigra, Triathlon, Paladin, Nighthawk, Giant Man (10 ft), Captain Britain (before power-up), Karnak, Moon Knight (at night), Marrina, the White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), Wolfsbane, the Werewolf, Thunderbird I (John Proudstar), Triton, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, Conan, the Kingpin, Kraven, the Vulture, the Beetle, Kang, Vermin, Sabretooth (before power-up), the Toad, Bullet, Baron Blood, the Radioactive Man, Killer Shrike, Stiltman, LLyra, Hourman, Manbat, Panthra, Shadowdragon, Jesse Quick (on adrenaline), Dolphin, the Parasite (base strength), Bane (on Venom), Killer Croc, the KGBeast

Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks): Spider-Man, Spider-Woman I & II, Power-Man/Cage (before power-up), US Agent, Battlestar, Ghost Rider, Cable, Giant Man (25 ft), Nova I (Rich Ryder; normal levels), Darkhawk, Ms Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), Starfox, Sersi, Demolition Man, Rom, Guardsmen, the Molten Man, Will O' The Wisp, the Puma, Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin, Gaunt, the Jackal (after power-up), the Tarantula II, the Scorpion (before power-up), the Lizard, the Looter, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer, Morbius, Man Wolf, Kaine, Delilah, Silvermane, Carrion, Tombstone (after power-up), Sabretooth (since power-up), Cyber, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Klaw, the Grey Gargoyle, the Smuggler, Man-Ape, Professor Power, Azrael, Mr Miracle, the Creeper, Hawkman, Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark), Tempest, Risk, Prism, Fringe, Wildebeest, Vandal Savage, Silver Banshee, Harm

Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes): Spider-Woman III (Mattie Franklin; peak level), Namor (dehydrated), Namorita, Power-Man/Cage (since power-up), Captain Marvel I (Marvel; Mar-Vell), Warlock, Gamora, Giant Man (50 ft), Balder, Valkyrie, Hermes (Marvel), Rogue, Warbird, Moonstone, Jack of Hearts, Sunspot, Vindicator, Thunderstrike, Nova I (Rich Ryder; during '90s power-up), Nova II (Frankie Raye), Machine Man, Makkari, Power Princess, Vengeance, Death's Head I, Venom, Carnage, the Black Tarantula, the Scorpion (since power-up), Stunner, Digger, Doctor Doom, Mr Hyde, the Wrecking Crew (sharing power), the Enchantress, Loki, the Mongoose, Blackheart, Annihilus, the Armadillo, Piecemeal, Sabra, Titanium Man, the Marvel family (sharing power), Aquaman, Cyborg I (Vic Stone), Starfire, Starman III (Will Payton), Damage, Geo-Force, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Lightray, Warrior, Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, Blockbuster (DC), Silver Sword

Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners): the Hulk (calm/grey), She-Hulk (before power-up), Namor (semi-hydrated), the Thing, She-Thing, Colossus, Iron Man, War Machine, the Vision, Black Bolt, Giant Man (100 ft), Doc Samson, Saquatch, Box, Captain Britain (since power-up), Strong Guy, Rage, Deathlok, Thundra, Warpath, Sunturion, Ares (Marvel), Man-Thing, Death's Head II, Killpower, Morlun, the Rhino, Titania, the Juggernaut (since power-down), the Blob, Blastaar, Ultron, Air-Walker, Super-Skrull, Ronan, Skurge, Ironclad, Orka, Rampage (Marvel), the Crimson Dynamo, the Brute, Tiger-Shark, the Awesome Android, Superboy, Supergirl (Matrix/Linda Danvers), Steel, Power Girl, Big Barda, Troia, Captain Atom, Robotman, Kilowog, Blok, Strata, Swamp Thing, Maxima, Metallo (typical body), Mongal, Draaga, Knockout, Match, King Shark, Solomon Grundy, Mammoth, Major Force, Captain Nazi

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel), Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Firelord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies): the Hulk (majorly pissed/Maestro/War/etc), Thor (Marvel; w/ belt of strength/Power Gem), Zeus (Marvel), Thanos, Champion (w/ Power Gem), Onslaught, Count Nefaria, the Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Perrikus, Morg (w/ Waters of Life), the Abomination (original levels), the Stranger, Terminus, Superman (sun-dipped), Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Despero, Gog (DC; 'The Kingdom'), Starro

Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure): Odin (Marvel; augmenting), Watchers, Celestials, Galactus, Mephisto (augmenting), Surtur, Uber-Destroyer, the In-Betweener, the Spectre, Silver-Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Imperiex, Krona, the Time Trapper, Trigon, the Anti-Monitor, Silver-Age Darkseid/Mongul/Validus/Composite Man/etc

Blade is not in athlete class. What the f**k? He is in the superhuman class.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:21 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Re: strength rating classes

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade is not in athlete class. What the f**k? He is in the superhuman class.

You had to quote the whole post just to say that??

laughing out loud

Anyway, the Godlike and Godslayer classes are a bit iffy. There's a bunch from the lower one that I would put in the higher of the two (Thor, Gladiator, Majestic, Sentry, etc.) and a couple I'd lower (Abomination?). But again it's all debatable.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:25 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Question couldent He-Man be in the highest class sence he has unlimited strength??

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:26 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Re: Re: Re: strength rating classes

Originally posted by DigiMark007
You had to quote the whole post just to say that??

laughing out loud

Anyway, the Godlike and Godslayer classes are a bit iffy. There's a bunch from the lower one that I would put in the higher of the two (Thor, Gladiator, Majestic, Sentry, etc.) and a couple I'd lower (Abomination?). But again it's all debatable.

Agreed mainly because it's a hell of a stretch to put Wonder Man for example in the same tier as guys like Amazo and Superman.

Superboy Prime should be with the the Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites. They have more showings obviously but the Phantom Zone feat is just as ridiculous as anything they did.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:29 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

and weres aquaman at he should be above namor now with the new hand hes like lower 100 class now

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:29 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sea King
Question couldent He-Man be in the highest class sence he has unlimited strength??

The "Unlimited" thing is slightly debatable. Some incarnations of He-Man, he has "The Strength of the Elders". The Elders were insanely powerful, and their strength would be incalculable, but not unlimited. Other iterations, it's simply unlimited. But yeah, in either one, he's at least in the 2nd highest class and possibly the highest.

Originally posted by Sea King
and weres aquaman at he should be above namor now with the new hand hes like lower 100 class now

Take it up with Darkcrawler. They're probably both about the same.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:32 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

kool i was just saying i dident see him on the list at all he is in the lower 100 class and i wondered were that might be

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:34 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Normal Class
Athlete Class
Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible)
Enhanced Human (able to press cars or steel girders)
Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks)
Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes)
Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners)
Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains)
Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies)
Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure)

Not bad.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 01:45 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris_64256
?

Originally posted by Mindship
Not bad.
smokin'

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:04 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

ok weres the lower 100 class at?

in witch section

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:07 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel),Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Fir Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), elord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

There is mucho wrong with this list

First Mr. Fantastic is in Athlete class at least even though he can raise his strength to about Superhuman level.

Blade is at Superhuman level.

Oh and Black Cat, Quicksilver and nightcrawler are at Athletic level at best.

How is Kingpin enchanced human strength no expression

Wonder Girl is at least Metahuman class, most likely demigod class

Oh and Deathstroke is enchanced human strength not peak human strength

Batman is peak human strength

Cap I would say is Enchanced Human Strength.

Solomon Grundy should be at godlike class

Namor Fresh out of water should be in demigod class

Dragon Man should be in Demi god class if even that

Apocolypse should be in Demigod class

Power Girl should be in godclass

Grey Hulk should be in Meta Human class

Prof. Hulk should be in Demigod class

Absorbing Man should be in Metahuman class at best

Memispho should be in Cosmic Class

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 02:27 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Grimm22
There is mucho wrong with this list

First Mr. Fantastic is in Athlete class at least even though he can raise his strength to about Superhuman level.

Blade is at Superhuman level.

Oh and Black Cat, Quicksilver and nightcrawler are at Athletic level at best.

How is Kingpin enchanced human strength no expression

Wonder Girl is at least Metahuman class, most likely demigod class

Oh and Deathstroke is enchanced human strength not peak human strength

Batman is peak human strength

Cap I would say is Enchanced Human Strength.

Solomon Grundy should be at godlike class

Namor Fresh out of water should be in demigod class

Dragon Man should be in Demi god class if even that

Apocolypse should be in Demigod class

Power Girl should be in godclass

Grey Hulk should be in Meta Human class

Prof. Hulk should be in Demigod class

Absorbing Man should be in Metahuman class at best

Memispho should be in Cosmic Class

Hmmm...Bats isn't peak human (peak human starts at about 800 Lbs....Bats isn't there). Cap is the definition of peak human. Apocalypse, Absorbing Man, and any of the Hulks vary wildly, so it's hard to put them in a single class. You could make a case for any of them being a few different classes. Also, this is strength alone. Not total power. Mephisto might not be there in just strength.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:10 AM
HaSon

If peak human is 800lbs Batman is certainly there. He has that 1000lb ceiling feat and lifting 300lbs with one hand and broken ribs.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Validus
If peak human is 800lbs Batman is certainly there. He has that 1000lb ceiling feat and lifting 300lbs with one hand and broken ribs.

Damn. Ok then. I stand corrected by the Bat-God (which doesn't really make sense...Cap at least had the super-soldier formula. But then again, nothing about Bats makes much sense). embarrasment

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:15 AM
HaSon

I forgot the Hulkbuster kick. A nerve strike having effect on Hulk would take at least a Class 10. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:16 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Crossovers are the worst ever. They gave us Supes over Thor, Wolverine over Lobo, Lobo over The Authority, and The "Hulkbuster Kick" (great name, btw, lol). I want them to never happen again. Ever.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:25 AM