KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » strength rating classes

strength rating classes
Started by: chris_64256

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hancock1

Some of these guys are stronger than I thought.

Last edited by Hancock1 on Jun 19th, 2006 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:59 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: strength rating classes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chris_64256
Normal Class (roughly in line with the general population): Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic (normal shape), the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, Iceman, Nate Grey, Phoenix, Professor X, Hank Pym, Ant-Man II (Scott Lang), Captain Marvel II/Photon, the Scarlet Witch, Banshee, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cannonball, Dazzler, Polaris, Multiple Man, Speedball, Justice, Firestar, the Prowler, Rocket Racer, the Jackal (before power-up), the Chameleon, Mysterio, the Shocker, the Wizard, the Leader, Baron Zemo, Magneto, Graviton (normal density), the Trapster, the Mad Thinker, the Ringmaster, the Mole Man, the Purple Man, Pyro, Avalanche, Arcade, Baron Mordo, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Robin, Kid Flash, Beast Boy (human form), Argent, Jericho, Terra, Zattana, the Ray, Cosmic Boy, Dubbilex, Lex Luthor, Manchester Black, the Toyman, the Prankster, the Joker, the Riddler, Two-Face, the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Captain Boomerang, Sinestro, Haze, Desaad

Athlete Class (able to compete at professional weightlifting standard): Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Cat, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Gambit, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight (daytime), the Angel, the Falcon, the Black Knight, Blade, Black widow, Nick Fury, Quasar, Domino, the Shroud, Elektra, Shatterstar, Psylocke, Puck, Silver Sable, Solo, Mantis (Marvel), the Tarantula I, Tombstone (before power-up), Electro, Jack O' Lantern, Boomerang, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary, Bushwacker, the Cobra, the Owl, Crossbones, Batroc, the Bengal Tiger, Jigsaw, the Constrictor, the Mandarin, Mystique, the Silver Samurai, Madame Viper, Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Huntress, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, the Flash, Arsenal, Black Canary, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr Terrific, Wildcat, Richard Dragon, the Question, the Bronze Tiger, Karate Kid, Gangbuster, Ra's al Ghul, the Scarecrow (DC), Catwoman, Prometheus, Lady Shiva, Cheshire, the Ravager II (Rose Wilson),Kobra, Deadshot, Professor Zoom, Kanto

Peak Human Class (as strong as humanly possible): Captain America, the Black Panther, Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, the Black Cat, the Red Skull, the Master, the Foreigner, Speed Demon, Sin-Eater, the Ox, the Gibbon, Manslaughter Marsdale, Man Mountain Marko (before power-up), Guardian (DC; Jim Harper clone), Deathstroke, the Ravager I (Grant Wilson), Bane (off Venom), Amygdala

Enhanced Human Class (able to press cars or steel girders): Spider-Girl, the Beast, Tigra, Triathlon, Paladin, Nighthawk, Giant Man (10 ft), Captain Britain (before power-up), Karnak, Moon Knight (at night), Marrina, the White Tiger I (Hector Ayala), Wolfsbane, the Werewolf, Thunderbird I (John Proudstar), Triton, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, Conan, the Kingpin, Kraven, the Vulture, the Beetle, Kang, Vermin, Sabretooth (before power-up), the Toad, Bullet, Baron Blood, the Radioactive Man, Killer Shrike, Stiltman, LLyra, Hourman, Manbat, Panthra, Shadowdragon, Jesse Quick (on adrenaline), Dolphin, the Parasite (base strength), Bane (on Venom), Killer Croc, the KGBeast

Superhuman Class (able to press vans or trucks): Spider-Man, Spider-Woman I & II, Power-Man/Cage (before power-up), US Agent, Battlestar, Ghost Rider, Cable, Giant Man (25 ft), Nova I (Rich Ryder; normal levels), Darkhawk, Ms Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), Starfox, Sersi, Demolition Man, Rom, Guardsmen, the Molten Man, Will O' The Wisp, the Puma, Doctor Octopus, the Green Goblin, the Hobgoblin, Gaunt, the Jackal (after power-up), the Tarantula II, the Scorpion (before power-up), the Lizard, the Looter, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer, Morbius, Man Wolf, Kaine, Delilah, Silvermane, Carrion, Tombstone (after power-up), Sabretooth (since power-up), Cyber, Omega Red, Mr Sinister, Klaw, the Grey Gargoyle, the Smuggler, Man-Ape, Professor Power, Azrael, Mr Miracle, the Creeper, Hawkman, Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark), Tempest, Risk, Prism, Fringe, Wildebeest, Vandal Savage, Silver Banshee, Harm

Metahuman Class (able to press tanks or hydraulic cranes): Spider-Woman III (Mattie Franklin; peak level), Namor (dehydrated), Namorita, Power-Man/Cage (since power-up), Captain Marvel I (Marvel; Mar-Vell), Warlock, Gamora, Giant Man (50 ft), Balder, Valkyrie, Hermes (Marvel), Rogue, Warbird, Moonstone, Jack of Hearts, Sunspot, Vindicator, Thunderstrike, Nova I (Rich Ryder; during '90s power-up), Nova II (Frankie Raye), Machine Man, Makkari, Power Princess, Vengeance, Death's Head I, Venom, Carnage, the Black Tarantula, the Scorpion (since power-up), Stunner, Digger, Doctor Doom, Mr Hyde, the Wrecking Crew (sharing power), the Enchantress, Loki, the Mongoose, Blackheart, Annihilus, the Armadillo, Piecemeal, Sabra, Titanium Man, the Marvel family (sharing power), Aquaman, Cyborg I (Vic Stone), Starfire, Starman III (Will Payton), Damage, Geo-Force, Firestorm, Dr Fate, Lightray, Warrior, Gorilla Grodd, Cheetah, Blockbuster (DC), Silver Sword

Demi-godlike Class (able to press passenger planes or ocean-liners): the Hulk (calm/grey), She-Hulk (before power-up), Namor (semi-hydrated), the Thing, She-Thing, Colossus, Iron Man, War Machine, the Vision, Black Bolt, Giant Man (100 ft), Doc Samson, Saquatch, Box, Captain Britain (since power-up), Strong Guy, Rage, Deathlok, Thundra, Warpath, Sunturion, Ares (Marvel), Man-Thing, Death's Head II, Killpower, Morlun, the Rhino, Titania, the Juggernaut (since power-down), the Blob, Blastaar, Ultron, Air-Walker, Super-Skrull, Ronan, Skurge, Ironclad, Orka, Rampage (Marvel), the Crimson Dynamo, the Brute, Tiger-Shark, the Awesome Android, Superboy, Supergirl (Matrix/Linda Danvers), Steel, Power Girl, Big Barda, Troia, Captain Atom, Robotman, Kilowog, Blok, Strata, Swamp Thing, Maxima, Metallo (typical body), Mongal, Draaga, Knockout, Match, King Shark, Solomon Grundy, Mammoth, Major Force, Captain Nazi

Godlike Class (able to press skyscrapers or mountains): the Hulk (enraged/Professor), She-Hulk (since power-up), Namor (fully-hydrated), Thor (Marvel), Beta Ray Bill, Hercules (Marvel), the Silver Surfer (augmenting), Sentry, Wonder Man, Hyperion, Gladiator, Iron Man (overriding limitters/Hulkbuster armour), 'Pineapple'-Thing, Gilgamesh, Drax, Maxam (full size), the Runner, the Juggernaut (before power-down), the Abomination, the Absorbing Man (absorbing harder materials), Ulik, the Wrecker (full power), Bloodaxe, Apocalypse, Terrax, Morg, Firelord, the Wendigo, Goliath, Champion, Bi-Beast, Dragon Man, Man Mountain Marko (since power-up), Mephisto (base strength), Superman, Supergirl (Kara Zor-El), Captain Marvel (DC; full power), Majestic, M'Onel, Orion, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Etrigan, Black Adam, the Eradicator, General Zod, Bizarro, Cyborg II (Hank Henshaw), Rampage (DC), Mongul, Massacre, Darkseid, Mantis (DC), Kalibak, Black Zero (conservative estimate), Amazo, the General

Godslayer Class (able to move small planetary bodies): the Hulk (majorly pissed/Maestro/War/etc), Thor (Marvel; w/ belt of strength/Power Gem), Zeus (Marvel), Thanos, Champion (w/ Power Gem), Onslaught, Count Nefaria, the Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Perrikus, Morg (w/ Waters of Life), the Abomination (original levels), the Stranger, Terminus, Superman (sun-dipped), Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Despero, Gog (DC; 'The Kingdom'), Starro

Cosmic Class (able to exert power beyond measure): Odin (Marvel; augmenting), Watchers, Celestials, Galactus, Mephisto (augmenting), Surtur, Uber-Destroyer, the In-Betweener, the Spectre, Silver-Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Imperiex, Krona, the Time Trapper, Trigon, the Anti-Monitor, Silver-Age Darkseid/Mongul/Validus/Composite Man/etc

wolverine is at enchanced human

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

aquaman should be right below namor

may not be his strength but they are pretty close mainly now wit his healing hand

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:44 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Strength classes are garbage. I have come to the realization to never take any of them seriously. I mean marvels heroes are never at the strength classes in the handbooks while DC heroes dont have any so its an assumption based on a false system anyways.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:57 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I say Silver Surfer should be in Godslayer class, he can augment his strenth depending how much PC hes got at his disposal.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 03:31 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Re: Re: strength rating classes

Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine is at enchanced human
Wolverine able enhanched human??? laughing laughing mad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 05:25 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Rols
I say Silver Surfer should be in Godslayer class, he can augment his strenth depending how much PC hes got at his disposal.

Surfer has never demonstrated the kind of strength to place him on par with guys like Superboy Prime, the Destroyer, and the skyfathers in the Godslayer class. Hell, he hasn't demonstrated strength on par with guys like Majestic and Classic Juggernaut either.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 05:38 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: strength rating classes

Originally posted by Rewmac
Wolverine able enhanched human??? laughing laughing mad

what the hell did u just say lol

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 08:25 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I don't know if you folks noticed it or not; but I do believe I saw Darkhawk on that list.

Ooooh yeah!

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 08:56 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I still like my "Kiloton," "Megaton" and "Gigaton" -class breakdown, in this covering the Demi-Godlike and Godlike classes of strength.
wink

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:08 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
Surfer has never demonstrated the kind of strength to place him on par with guys like Superboy Prime, the Destroyer, and the skyfathers in the Godslayer class. Hell, he hasn't demonstrated strength on par with guys like Majestic and Classic Juggernaut either.

Well I know, but he is suppose to be able to augment his strenght according to how much PC his got, so if he use all the PC at his disposal to augment his strength it could be possible to go to that GS level. Of course we havent seen him display that kind of strength but could be possible. just my 2 cents.

ROLDZ

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:31 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Validus

Could be because he doesn't have to, and it's not his MO. He's a fly, bolt 'n' shields kinda fighter. It's like why we never see Superman or Thor do a side-thrust kick.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 08:11 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

right, But could he theoretically do it dough, Amp it up to that level? I mean he does have a near limitless supply of PC. I say he can.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 08:33 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I don't see why not. He pummeled Ben Grimm pretty good, and he has taken a punch to the jaw from She-Hulk w/o flinching.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Thats not too much of a big feat, I mean amping it up till he is at close to skylevel strength.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:48 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Mindship
Could be because he doesn't have to, and it's not his MO. He's a fly, bolt 'n' shields kinda fighter. It's like why we never see Superman or Thor do a side-thrust kick.

First of all, Superman did a side kick against Zod in For Tomorrow. stick out tongue

Fact is he hasn't displayed that level of strength and thus shouldn't be ranked as such. He's never been able to beat Thanos or even be truly effective against him so why should he get the same ranking?

Last edited by HaSon on Jun 23rd, 2006 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:54 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
First of all, Superman did a side kick against Zod in For Tomorrow.

Fact is he hasn't displayed that level of strength and thus shouldn't be ranked as such. He's never been able to beat Thanos or even be truly effective against him so why should he get the same ranking?

Just because one's strength is better than the other does'nt mean he is desame level of power as another. I know SS hasnt displayed strength comparable that of a Godslayer level, but he is able to augment his strength to the use of PC, and his got near limitless of it. So theoritically he can augment his strength to near incalculable (whatever that means).

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:32 AM
olympian

Kalibak is ranked too high. Apart from one or two figths against Orion way back during the Kirby days and a nice one against Byrne Superman where he still ended up admiting he wasent as strong, what feats does he have.

Hes not top tier as far as im concerned.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:56 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Validus
First of all, Superman did a side kick against Zod in For Tomorrow. stick out tongue

Because...he flies standing up, dammit.

wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:55 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Rols
Just because one's strength is better than the other does'nt mean he is desame level of power as another. I know SS hasnt displayed strength comparable that of a Godslayer level, but he is able to augment his strength to the use of PC, and his got near limitless of it. So theoritically he can augment his strength to near incalculable (whatever that means).

So what? Everybody's rank changes if you want you to talk potential levels. Strength ratings are done based on feats. Surfer has none in the Godslayer class.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 05:09 PM