Harry Potter and the Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs
Yippie, another Book Seven Fanfic. . This one will be the Followup Redo to The Sorcerers Return. (In case anyone was wondering, TSR was Spelled as I wanted it. It's just not Entirely Grammatically correct. )
So uhhh... *Copies Saucy*
1. Like none but a few stories here, I'll try to keep this baby slow. None of that "Harry is back with Ron and Hermione 40 Words into the Book" Crap.
2. This should, for the most part, be updated at least Once a Week during the Summer, and could shoot towards 2 or 3 updates every Seven, if enough people are reading. Usually, my Writing Time depends on Amount of Readers. High = More time Spent, and Vise Versa. I do, however, like to write, revise, edit, proofread, revise again, edit again all on Word. It takes time to do this, plus to post, set up my paragraphs, and then edit in all the bolds and italics I used.
3. Feedback Turns me on is Widely Accepted. Please, if you're reading, have the decency to Say something, whether it be "gud plz psot mor", "u neeed to wrk on spelling but itz ok", or "Dude, Barks, you Suck. ". I don't really care about "Flames", but again, Please, Say Something. Anything. Please.
4. Disclaimer: I do not actually own the rights to Harry Potter. All rights reserved for J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment. However, I do think I Own rights to My Story; The Idea, not the Characters. I'll ask Rex..
5. I'll not actually post anything now, I just wanted to Reserve the Time and Date. It's 6/6/06, at 6:06 Am in the Morning. Cool..
Look For More Directions in My Next Post, which should be here, along with my First Chapter, Some time in the next few Days.
I know you want this to be clean until you post. I just want to say that I'm excited. And you know if really don't feel like doing the whole process of proofreading then you don't have to do it. We just look forward to good writing which i know you do have really very good writing. A few mistakes won't matter. Can't wait for your post!
P.S. I won't bother you about spelling either
Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
Just so Everyone Knows, I feel like a real Dumbass, starting this so Early, and not Being Ready nearly 3 Weeks After. I haven't made this my top Priority, and as a Result, have Spent minimal Time on it in the past two weeks. I will fill y'all () in on an Idea (But not Really) of mine. Like my Signature Says, expect the First Post to come At the very Latest, In One Week. Even If I'm not done, I'll post something. Now, people who have looked in are used to nothing being here, and probably won't look in again.
6. I will regularly Post things about the book that will Be Placed within Spoilers. These will be things ranging from Hints about Next Chapters, to Things about Past Chapters. I will post them After Updates, and they will usually pertain to the Same Update.
For Example: (This is really one, By the Way.)
Spoiling Fact One
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The first Chapter of SotAM is written just like that of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; All three Begin in A Setting that hasn't been seen before, and is Populated with Characters usually never seen Before so In Depth.
Just so Everyone knows, I know I look Stupid With all these Plans, and nothing to show for it. ()
Again, Expect Postage soon, and it should, hopefully, Be worth the wait.