KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » iron fist vs wolverine(no claws)

iron fist vs wolverine(no claws)
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
WTF?!? A single hit What the f**k?

Actually he is that strong and add in the fact his fists are unbreakable IF could be taken down with a single hit since IF is not known for being overly durable.

Wolverine isnt that strong and he sure as hell is no DD

Wolverine is that strong and what do you mean he no DD? Wolverine is like a DD on steroids.
DD in no way is Logan superior in skill

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

WTF?!? A single hit What the f**k?

Wolverine isnt that strong and he sure as hell is no DD
Wolverine has more punching power than DD....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:47 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by bigbran
a single hit you say, so wolves can hit harder than being smacked into a wall, when ur caught on a train and its moving , and if got up right away.

What are you even saying?

just give me a comic number and ill look it up

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by capt it up
Actually he is that strong and add in the fact his fists are unbreakable IF could be taken down with a single hit since IF is not known for being overly durable.

Wolverine is that strong and what do you mean he no DD? Wolverine is like a DD on steroids.
DD in no way is Logan superior in skill

Are you kidding me?!? What the f**k?

Wolverine just goes around slashing guys and what not.

DD is actually a marial artist wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ok
just a monent.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

iron fist no 8 1986.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

iron fist no 8 1986.

I will look it up when I get the chance

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:54 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Dude no way in hell IF keeps Wolverine down, its not just his claws its his healing factor and adamantium...........................IF could squeek some wins but not majority by any means in a straight up fist fight.

Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

i say in pure skill, they are about even... maybe slight edge to DD

King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

No im not at all

again u prove that you not only do you not read wolverine comics, but that you also act as if you know a character that you have little no no knowledge about

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jun 9th, 2006 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by King KAM

not even wolverine has the skill edge.

I bet it it was capt we were talken about u say capt owns DD in skill lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:56 AM
riceroost

ive seen danny hit a wall while he was caught on a train and get up right after.
Dont try to compare Danny's durability feats to Wolverine's. Danny will lose every single time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:58 AM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i can tell you what happens, iF was beating up some baddies badly, then he slipped and got kicked into a train by a baddie, he was caught then the train went into the tunnel and bamm, if hits the wall,he sits there for like 5 sec, the baddies run away, a croud crowds around if and then he gets up. not out.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

i wasnt comparing, i was saying that wolves isnt going down in 1 punch, read the whole post next time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

i can tell you what happens, iF was beating up some baddies badly, then he slipped and got kicked into a train by a baddie, he was caught then the train went into the tunnel and bamm, if hits the wall,he sits there for like 5 sec, the baddies run away, a croud crowds around if and then he gets up. not out.

wolverine been hit derectly by a jet and was unfazed

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:01 AM
riceroost

Originally posted by King KAM
Yeah there's a skill edge between Wolverine and DD. It's an enormous one and it's obviously in Wolverine's favor.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:02 AM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

perfected example of skill is wolverine defeating shiva in a single attack

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:03 AM
King KAM

Originally posted by capt it up
not even wolverine has the skill edge.

I bet it it was capt we were talken about u say capt owns DD in skill lol
I feel like capt is the best h2h fighter in the marvel universe, Marvel Agrees, Wolverine isnt as good in pure skill as Cap, and thats obvious. If you read capt, you see that he is the Truth, I LOVE wolverine, but in pure h2h, cap has him beat.
Originally posted by riceroost
Yeah there's a skill edge between Wolverine and DD. It's an enormous one and it's obviously in Wolverine's favor.
how is wolverine blatantly a better fighter than DD???? where has this been proven??? Wolverine is NEARLY as good and DD and uses his physical advantage to beat DD.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:10 AM
riceroost

Wolverine has been hit by Hulk some 20 times and not been hurt. Wolverine has been hit by Colossus some 50 times and been unhurt. Wolverine has been hit by Namor many times and been unhurt. Wolverine has been punched into orbit and survived. Wolverine wins. End of discussion.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:12 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

im trying to play both sides, and if iron f hit him, im pretty sure hes not going unnoticed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:15 AM