KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » iron fist vs wolverine(no claws)

iron fist vs wolverine(no claws)
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
I feel like capt is the best h2h fighter in the marvel universe,

Well I don’t feel the same way

Marvel Agrees,

No they really don’t.

Wolverine isnt as good in pure skill as Cap,

Your option and I for one do not agree at all.

and thats obvious.

Not at all I have seen no such evidence to support this statement

If you read capt,

I read capt.

you see that he is the Truth,

I read capt and no he not.

I LOVE wolverine, but in pure h2h, cap has him beat.

Your option.

how is wolverine blatantly a better fighter than DD???? where has this been proven??? Wolverine is NEARLY as good and DD and uses his physical advantage to beat DD.

No wolverine is better and is always listed as better by marvel

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:17 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by capt it up
Well I don’t feel the same way

No they really don’t.

Your option and I for one do not agree at all.

Not at all I have seen no such evidence to support this statement

I read capt.

I read capt and no he not.

Your option.

No wolverine is better and is always listed as better by marvel
so you read, capt, even though he isnt the truth, why??? that makes no since...

And umm In Cap's official bio it states, that he is, "one of the finest h2h combatants the world has ever known" no-one elses says that.

How do we know exactly how good wolverine is??? when everytime he fights someone, he uses a healing factor, or his durability??? Cap didnt need durablity to Pwn Iron Fist, or Black Panther, or LD, or Cross bones, or red skull, or Dare devil, or hell even namor, he did it all without claws, and just his hands.

he is number 1 until wolverine beats more credible people, thats how Stats go, in the Fight world, thats how they go here.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:22 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

so you read, capt, even though he isnt the truth, why??? that makes no since...

No you were implying it was the truth, he was the best fighter which I do not agree with

And umm In Cap's official bio it states, that he is, "one of the finest h2h combatants the world has ever known" no-one elses says that.

Maybe true, but I have not seen every ones bio. Wolverine’s bio states “wolverine is the best at what he does and what he does is fight.”

How do we know exactly how good wolverine is???

Easy read his comics

when every time he fights someone, he uses a healing factor, or his durability???

Not true actually. He uses his healing factor some times to end fights faster, but he shows in many many comics that he does not need it to win fights

Cap didnt need durablity to Pwn Iron Fist,

Canb you prove this statement?

or Black Panther,

Really? Last time I checked Black Panther normally kicks Capts ass.

or LD

What the hell does this stand for lol.
or Cross bones, or red skull,

Not really that impressive
That’s like wolverine schooling marrow.

or Dare devil,

Last time I checked DD KOed capt in 3 panels.
Also wolverine has defeated DD easily with out the use of his claws.

or hell even namor,

Really? As I recall he has lost to Namor more then ounces rather easily actually.. while Wolverine on the other hand has defeated Namor rather quickly.
he did it all without claws, and just his hands.

And shield. Also I am not even sure he has beaten most of the people you said he has until you prove it. Also even if he ahs he has also been humiliated by many of them before.

he is number 1

Only in your option.

until wolverine beats more credible people, thats how Stats go, in the Fight world, thats how they go here.

You mean such as school Shang-chi?
How about beating the crap out of a guy with IF powers and the guy moments before hand both Luke cage and iron fist’s there asses.
Or how about when wolverine single handily Punk generation X?
Or how about when wolverine Punked beast in a single panel?
Or how about wolverine defeating Razor fist?
Or how about wolverine beating rapture?
Or how about wolverine school phyloke?

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jun 9th, 2006 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:22 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Or how about when wolverine Punk beast in a single panel?

Oh you know I'm going to call you up on this, when the HELL did this happen? It better not be X-Men Adventures as that is based on the cartoon ie non.canon.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:24 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Oh you know I'm going to call you up on this, when the HELL did this happen? It better not be X-Men Adventures as that is based on the cartoon ie non.canon.
it was in enemy of the state, and someone should tell Capt how annoying it is when he tries to reply like Jinzin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:27 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

enemy of the state issue 5 and why would you care about beast lol?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:29 AM
-K-M-

it was in enemy of the state, and someone should tell Capt how annoying it is when he tries to reply like Jinzin

Puck was in enemy of the state? what issue?

-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Dum Dum Dugan

WTF lol. no one said any thing about Puck man i said Punk

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:30 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

No im not at all

again u prove that you not only do you not read wolverine comics, but that you also act as if you know a character that you have little no no knowledge about

I know that Wolverine used to be a respected martial artist before he joined the x-men and whatnot, but since then he focuses on using his claws more than anything else.

Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Punk not Puck

..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

enemy of the state issue 5 and why would you care about beast lol?

I have to check this out since this seems like PIS, and I never mentioned beast.

EDIT: i read this horribly wrong I thought you said Puck. My apologizes

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:31 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I have to check this out since this seems like PIS, and I never mentioned beast.

OMG lol
I SAID WOLVERINE PUNKED BEAST, I SAID NUTHING ABOUT PUCK

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

EDIT: i read this horribly wrong I thought you said Puck. My apologizes

no biggy lol I kinda figured you thought that lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

OMG lol
I SAID WOLVERINE PUNKED BEAST, I SAID NUTHING ABOUT PUCK

Puck punks both beast and wolverine stick out tongue

Puck is an unstopable force of nature big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
I know that Wolverine used to be a respected martial artist before he joined the x-men and whatnot, but since then he focuses on using his claws more than anything else.

Using claws does not mean he does not use skills.
Claws are a weapon after all and know he still shows his skills in x-men and in his solo runs.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:34 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Claws are a weapon after all and know he still shows his skills in x-men and in his solo runs.

I know he still has skills, just not nearly as much as he used to before he became so focused on "Im gonna run straight at you and stab you" methods

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:39 AM
King KAM

No you were implying it was the truth, he was the best fighter which I do not agree with

Maybe true, but I have not seen every ones bio. Wolverine’s bio states “wolverine is the best at what he does and what he does is fight.”

Easy read his comics

Not true actually. He uses his healing factor some times to end fights faster, but he shows in many many comics that he does not need it to win fights

Canb you prove this statement?

Really? Last time I checked Black Panther normally kicks Capts ass.

What the hell does this stand for lol.
Not really that impressive
That’s like wolverine schooling marrow.

Last time I checked DD KOed capt in 3 panels.
Also wolverine has defeated DD easily with out the use of his claws.

Really? As I recall he has lost to Namor more then ounces rather easily actually.. while Wolverine on the other hand has defeated Namor rather quickly.

And shield. Also I am not even sure he has beaten most of the people you said he has until you prove it. Also even if he ahs he has also been humiliated by many of them before.

Only in your option.

You mean such as school Shang-chi?
How about beating the crap out of a guy with IF powers and the guy moments before hand both Luke cage and iron fist’s there asses.
Or how about when wolverine single handily Punk generation X?
Or how about when wolverine Punked beast in a single panel?
Or how about wolverine defeating Razor fist?
Or how about wolverine beating rapture?
Or how about wolverine school phyloke?
The ironfist fight is posted all over this damn, site , EVERYONE knows this, god!!!!! stop being an idiot all the time,Black Panther has fought cap 4 times, and only one once, and that was in her normal series, which is garbage, complete garbage, so check again, "bub". Lady Deathstrike, and he Let here survive, Crossbones, and Red Skull is like defeating Marrow???? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!??! that makes zero since. Check again once again, because the only time DD has ever defeated cap was in DD's first showing, and that has Zero Credibility, he has since then lost 3 times.Cap Dropped Namor, and uhhh.... didnt wolverine use his claws on namor, not his martial arts skill?

alll these fights are proven, you always say, "prove it" when you know youre wrong.... Cap has a respect thread, in which he has defeated all these people,

And who has ever humiliated Cap???? "prove this" you are the one who only shows the Same Pics OVER and OVER, show us something new for once.

Beast, Psylocke,Generation X, all have ZERO to do with martial arts skill, and im pretty sure, he stabbed beast......

once again.... show us a fight without the Healing Factor and Skeleton.... against these people

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:39 AM
King KAM

i dont need skills to attack people with foot long claws that cut through metal like a warm knife through butter.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Grimm22
I know he still has skills, just not nearly as much as he used to before he became so focused on "Im gonna run straight at you and stab you" methods

No he has just as much skills if not more so. When wolverine fights other martial artist thats when you normaly see his skill's come out. wolverine fight who knows the fastest way to take a opponet out.

You need to read up on logan his new origens run is really quite good

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:41 AM