KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Movie

Transformers Movie
Started by: darth_royke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moonlight
Sata Andagi

For some reason the official site wont load for me, but thats where the trailer is..

sig made by amity75

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:01 AM
Moonlight is currently offline Click here to Send Moonlight a Private Message Find more posts by Moonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

w00t i'm loading it now can wait to see it doubt we'll see much though... do you want me to post some pics?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:05 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i hate teasers

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 02:33 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cain marko
w00t i'm loading it now can wait to see it doubt we'll see much though... do you want me to post some pics?

yes please post some pics

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 06:32 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moonlight
Sata Andagi

Teasers suck xD I really wanna watch this movie though

sig made by amity75

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:13 PM
Moonlight is currently offline Click here to Send Moonlight a Private Message Find more posts by Moonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

ya, i just seen the trailer it was so bad sad

i wouldve THOUGHT they show the main actor getting the car, and finding out the car transforms, and some scenes where optimus says a few lines that explains the plot, ATLEAST.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:18 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

thats a trailer... the whole point of a teaser is to show very little and just make you think... its called using your imagination. i thought the trailer was great... if not how it should be relating to the story. i do like how they've tied it in with modern fact though.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:33 PM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by darth_royke
thats a trailer... the whole point of a teaser is to show very little and just make you think... its called using your imagination. i thought the trailer was great... if not how it should be relating to the story. i do like how they've tied it in with modern fact though.

well, the Spider-man 3 teaser trailer was really impressive compared to the Transformers one.

i still look forward to Transformers dont get me wrong, i just expected some sort of conflict to be shown in the trailer. Like a visually plot summary i guess.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 01:52 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

WTF the trailer annoyed me. plus transformers from mars? maybe they have been traveling through space! although it may not be too bad if they're from mars i supose

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 08:13 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

...You people are missing the whole point behind a teaser. It's supposed to generate buzz and talk about the movie. And that's all it did. Guess what? You're talking about it. Personally? I liked it. Thought it did what it should've done. Few lines of text, then a shadowy figure of a robot.. Still stoked for it. And why in the bloody hell is this thread in an Animation forum? It's live action.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:02 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

the machines are animated.....maybe that is why and i can see most of the action sequennces will be...also i agree with you on the trailer but i am annoyed that we have to wait ages to see the transformers

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:29 AM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by office jesus
...You people are missing the whole point behind a teaser. It's supposed to generate buzz and talk about the movie. And that's all it did. Guess what? You're talking about it. Personally? I liked it. Thought it did what it should've done. Few lines of text, then a shadowy figure of a robot.. Still stoked for it. And why in the bloody hell is this thread in an Animation forum? It's live action.

the Sp3 teaser revealed a lot and still generated a lot of buzz and still needs questions to be answered, there is just not enough to be psyked about from the Transformers teaser. Shots of Nasa workplace, shots of mars rover landing, shadowy robot shot. logo. thats it?

meh, maybe the full length trailer will have a visual plot summary or something.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:41 PM
darth_royke

the thing is with trailers for me, is that they show too much. you can normally guess whats going to happen just by watching a miunte long trailer. i dont want tha, i wanna go into the cinema and not know too much about the film, you're more than often more happy with the film that way.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:45 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry Potter Ch

This movie's production budget has to be pretty big seeing how ambitious the concept of "Transformers" is. OMFG! Great! I can't wait for a full trailer!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:59 PM
Harry Potter Ch is currently offline Click here to Send Harry Potter Ch a Private Message Find more posts by Harry Potter Ch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

So who do you guys think the shadowy robot is, Im guessing Megatron or Soundwave ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:17 AM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i cant really make an educated guess on who it is. i think Megatron too, cuz the head is almost shaped like that...but i dont think Megatron would want to get his hands dirty, he'll probably get his henchmen to smash the robot for him...lol

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:27 AM
kanis
L dragon

Don't know it could have been starscream anyway in the original transformers the autobots awoke on earth in a ship called the ark when an volcano erupyed awaking both autobots and decepticons, so i don't know why they are in the film are from mars.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:08 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norge
Classified

Does anyone know which transformers are supposed to be in the film yet? Who would people like to see the most?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:53 PM
Norge is currently offline Click here to Send Norge a Private Message Find more posts by Norge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Norge
Does anyone know which transformers are supposed to be in the film yet? Who would people like to see the most?

for sure:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee -
Megatron

unconfirmed:
Starscream
Scorpanok
SoundWave

thats all i know.

supposedly some leaked scripts are good, and i heard some others suck bad, that megatron doesnt appear til the 3rd act, and that most transformers have no lines..etc.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:36 PM
kanis
L dragon

Just the more well known autobots and decepticons. But in future films i would like to see the dinobots because they kick ass.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:08 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote