KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Movie

Transformers Movie
Started by: darth_royke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Transformers is the same as Santa Claus...I mean, who created them in real life? They got it all from Japan, only thing is that they are man made machines not aliens. The essence of life could never be Technology.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 02:36 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Did anybody see that Heineken comercial were the probe lands on Mars and "Transforms" into a Heineken sign?

Kinda in coincedence with the trailer don't ya think

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:24 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

a weird coincidence.

Did Michael Bay direct Bad Boys II?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 11:27 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Don't worry about the Mars thing. Thats not gonna be in the movie.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 01:20 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

any news yet??

did they reveal anything about the new TRANSFORMERS MOVIE at comic con???

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:47 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I saw the trailer at Comic con and was completely heart broken when Michael Bay's name came out. I decided today to check if it was true...and it is true...he will direct this film. sad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 11:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

wait whats wrong with micheal bay exactly...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:04 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein

armagedon, pearl harbour need we say more

they have designed some new transformers to be in it. on superhero hype there is a link to a video and the actors mention some of the Transformers who are in it

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:42 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Michael "Summer movie gayness" Bay

thats his middle name. He's okay for occasional enterainment, but not for something that has a legion of fans errrrr.....nerds......no.......I'd say fans

So expect crap like:

Optimus Prime-
"Bumblebee, you have to take out Megatron's defenses"

Bumblebee-"Okay I'll do my best"

Optimus Prime-
"Your best? Losers complain about their best. Winners go home and fuk the prom queen"

Bumblebee-
"Arcee was the prom queen"

Optimus Prime-
"Really?"

Bumblebee-
"Yeah."

Last edited by OB1-adobe on Aug 16th, 2006 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:20 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

haha

i heard some pretty bad stuff about the movie from supposed 'leaked' scripts lol

i know who most of the cast is, Even Stevens kid, Anthony Anderson? that dude from Secret Window"you stole my story" and some others, umm, armagedon was bleh, and never seen pearl harbour

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:38 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

haha

i heard some pretty bad stuff about the movie from supposed 'leaked' scripts lol

i know who most of the cast is, Even Stevens kid, Anthony Anderson? that dude from Secret Window"you stole my story" and some others, umm, armagedon was bleh, and never seen pearl harbour

i've scene the behind the scenes and some of the action looks great i cant wait for it

syke

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:05 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i seen a small behind the scenes look at it on tv. where Even Stevens kid was on a car, and a machine was hitting the car(which would be digitally replaced by a transformer) and some car chases and a quick rough render of a transformer. thats bout it

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 12:06 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Originally posted by redcaped
Transformers is the same as Santa Claus...I mean, who created them in real life? They got it all from Japan, only thing is that they are man made machines not aliens. The essence of life could never be Technology.

Really? I don't see why not. If a machine becomes sentient, I would consider it a form of life. Lots of different kinds of life out there.

And are you talking who came up with the concept of the Transformers (that would be the Japanese, before a US Toy company appropriated it, from which was born the popular comics/TV series) or in terms of story lines? In story lines it depends upon which soruce - G1 comics had the Transformers created by a God like being known as Primus to one day fight a primal force of chaos and destruction known as Unicron. TV series had them built as slaves by the Alien species known as the Quintissons, the Transformers eventually rebelling and getting free, only then to have a civil war, which led to an Autobot ship crashing on earth and so on.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 06:49 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

.edited ingnore.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:51 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
why do I have premonitions that this movie will be like AVP.

No name actors, stupid story.

the tag line: Their war, our world

kinda like: whoever wins, we lose

this movie should be more than meets the eye ...

no pun intended.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:18 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Transformers Revealed!

Check out the Autobots and Decepticons featured in the film.
by IGN Staff
August 18, 2006 - Transformers screenwriters Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci revealed Friday morning, in a live webcast on Yahoo! Movies, which Autobots and Decepticons will appear in the forthcoming Michael Bay-directed movie based on the popular franchise. Here's the list with a few random notes from the screenwriters...

Autobots

Optimus Prime - "The king!"

Bumblebee - "He's the same underdog character we always knew and loved." [Note: Except he's a Camaro in the new movie.]

Jazz - "He's eager to take on the Decepticons."

Ratchet - "Ratchet, who was an ambulance in the cartoon, will appear in a new form."

Ironhide - "The muscle. A tough soldier who can make any Transformer bust an o-ring just with his stare!"

Decepticons

Megatron - "He's been portrayed as pure evil but we're trying to get a little bit behind the evil in this movie. ... He has a slightly less idealistic version of what he thinks humanity is worth."

Starscream - "Always secretly plotting to dethrone Megatron..."

Brawl - "An extremely pissed off Decepticon."

Bonecrusher - "The closest thing to a Constructicon in the film."

Barricade - "The hunter of the group -- a cop car."

Scorpinok - "Closest thing to Beast Wars or Dinobot in the film."

Frenzy - "A smaller form able to infiltrate spaces -- a stealth spy."

Blackout - "The guy who takes out our ability to fight back."

Transformers rolls out on the big screen on July 4th. Keep watching IGN for the latest!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:31 PM
xNIXSONx

cool lineup, but why so little Autobots??

5 against 8

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 07:20 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeClM2U-W2M

a fan made trailer. quite good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfk...ted&search=

dunno if that helps
i think the end shots during the credits might be real (only prototypes though)

Last edited by Marko on Aug 20th, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:00 AM
xNIXSONx

found this neat pic, dunno if it was posted before, anyone interested in the transformers flick should view this, its pretty funny

Attachment: 20050207a8hi.gif
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:48 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

found this neat pic, dunno if it was posted before, anyone interested in the transformers flick should view this, its pretty funny

lol pretty good

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:50 PM