KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Petition Has Begun........

The Petition Has Begun........
Started by: FINGOLFIN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fitch
Free

I need to think bout it good before I'll make a public,oficial declaration wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2002 10:28 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i don't think LOTR:FOTR was messed up. They just cut a little out of the story. The movie as it is it's still long enough.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 12:35 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

It has lot's of bugs.And a lot of cutting......
www.movie-mistakes.com
LOTR:FOTR it's 4th. wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 07:47 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

so, that doesnt do anything to the quality of the movie

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:25 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

the quality was good,but the director pissed me off.He removed parts that were super.
And if u're a good director u usualy remove any trucks in the view big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:29 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

pff, all films has those sorts of errors, plus I've watched FOTR 4 times and havent seen the truck, so its really hard to see.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:31 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

I have the bootleg version at home,and I cannot find it.I wanted to see those bugs with my eyes.I dunno,when I saw the movie I haven't remark that truck.
I think I'll take the VHS from a friend and convince myself.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:33 AM
Dexx
wingless

i think the movie's ok....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 02:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

The Hobitt being an anticlimax after the LOTR trilogy is my point too, hter is no point in making that movie, greedy bastards

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 02:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

why not, maybe we'll like the movie...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 02:33 PM
Fitch
Free

maybe they should make it.for sure it'll be better then Harry Potter laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 03:24 PM
Dexx
wingless

harry potter wasn't realy that bad. More childish ofcourse and a bit worse CGIs. but considering that we shouldn't compare him with LOTR it's not bad.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 04:31 PM
Fitch
Free

still Harry Potter sux wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 05:13 PM
Dexx
wingless

well i liked it!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 07:22 PM
glorfindel

you seem to like a lot ,be more consurning sometimes, dislikeing somethings is good for the soul.
ps this forum is about the petition not hary bl***y potter. the hobbit should(in my humble opinion) be made into a film because there are so many people out there that are too lazy to pick up a good/bad book and read it. mad

it is a shame that they should miss out on a master peace like LOTR or the HOBBIT for both are realy good.... smokin'

[COLOR=blue][QUOTE]IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOODS TODAY YOU HAD BETTER BE IN DISCISE.
IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOODS TODAY THEY MAY JUST COME ALIVE. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 08:06 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

dexx,I was afraid that u're going to say that.I'm sorry for u're soul.... sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 10:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

well, the hobbit is not xactly a master piece. It's tolkien's first book, i don't Xpect it to be that good. Besides, i won't dislike harry potter even though i like it just because it's good for the soul. And i don't see how hating something is good for the soul

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 10:33 PM
Fitch
Free

harry potter fan here guys,3 posts upper then this one.
I won't comment it because I usually don't comment tastes.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 10:38 PM
Dexx
wingless

I didn't like it as much as Lotr, and does anybody here has any problem with me liking Harry Potter too?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2002 11:49 PM
FINGOLFIN
Harry who?

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH.....

(Jumping up and down with excitement)...

THE NEW PHONE BOOKS HERE, THE NEW PHONE BOOKS HERE!!!!!!

Actually its the DVD!

cool

The Petition Has Begun........
Okay people....I am counting on some support!!

Sign the petition to make "The Hobbit" into a live-action movie!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Hobbit/petition.html

Please sign it!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2002 03:27 AM
FINGOLFIN is currently offline Click here to Send FINGOLFIN a Private Message Find more posts by FINGOLFIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote