KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Latest News about X-Men Sequels

Latest News about X-Men Sequels
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

It appears that the guys at LatinoReview.com have got themselves a copy of the script for the Wolverine movie:

http://latinoreview.com/scriptreview.php?id=26

The overall tone of the script is definitely darker than that of the X-Men movies, and there doesn't seem to be many cameos of non-Weapon X related characters. It looks okay to me, but I don't think it will be what the people who don't follow the comics will be expecting to see.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:06 PM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sabretooth
It appears that the guys at LatinoReview.com have got themselves a copy of the script for the Wolverine movie:

http://latinoreview.com/scriptreview.php?id=26

The overall tone of the script is definitely darker than that of the X-Men movies, and there doesn't seem to be many cameos of non-Weapon X related characters. It looks okay to me, but I don't think it will be what the people who don't follow the comics will be expecting to see.

please don't ruin threads with wolverine talk - create a wolverine only thread - WOLVERINE SUCKS!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:44 PM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quiqueg34

This is about future movies and Wolverine is one of the two confirmed so we'll talk about it here if it's okay with you. Omega Red is gonna rock if that's what they're gonna do. I've heard fox say that they aren't totally against the idea of Wolverine being rated R. I would like something like that. Something even darker and disturbing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:22 PM
quiqueg34 is currently offline Click here to Send quiqueg34 a Private Message Find more posts by quiqueg34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Originally posted by magnuslives
please don't ruin threads with wolverine talk - create a wolverine only thread - WOLVERINE SUCKS!!!

How's about YOU not ruining threads actually containing information with your Wolverine bashing? There are bunches of threads where ingrates like you bash Wolverine endlessly even though without him the X-Men would have been cancelled about two decades ago. Yeah. I know he's over-powered and over-used and he stinks and he's too short and hairy to actually get chicks blah... blah... blah... We all done here now? Did I cover it all? Or did you actually have something constructive to say?

Originally posted by quiqueg34
This is about future movies and Wolverine is one of the two confirmed so we'll talk about it here if it's okay with you. Omega Red is gonna rock if that's what they're gonna do. I've heard fox say that they aren't totally against the idea of Wolverine being rated R. I would like something like that. Something even darker and disturbing.

We'll have to see if Marvel is willing to lose a percentage of the money the movie will make because of inaccessibility from younger viewers. It probably won't be much difference, but we all know Marvel has only been it it for the money for about the last twenty years. My guess is that the story will be tweaked just enough to make it pg-13.

Last edited by Sabretooth on Jul 16th, 2006 at 09:03 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:01 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
. adelaide .

The Magneto and Wolverine movies are listed on the IMDB; you can look them up there if you like. There isn't much information on them, though.

As for an X4, Fox did confirm it. Just google "X-Men 4" and you'll get it as the first link.

-

I hope they do something more with Rogue and Mystique. It would be terrible to give Wolverine and Magneto all that screen time and not have any for my two favorite characters.

-

I don't know anything about an Emma Frost movie, but it sounds good and I hope that they make one. smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:54 AM
. adelaide . is currently offline Click here to Send . adelaide . a Private Message Find more posts by . adelaide . Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote