KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deadpool vs daredevil

the blind one, or the crazy one.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
deadpool uses his sight advantage and wins. 17 77.27%
deadpools mouth cant back him up, daredevil wins 5 22.73%
they stalemate. 0 0%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

deadpool vs daredevil
Started by: bigbran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's a very good point.

I'm curious. Would you change it if DP has access to his weapons?
And, I give DP an edge because, due to forum rules, their supposed to be operating a peak efficiency, which, for DP means talking AND kicking ass ! smile

Would I change my opinion if DP had access to weapons? Yes, for sure stick out tongue the guy is not well in his head (which, as I stated before, is why he is one of my favourites) and he has two things going for him - one, his healing factor, two, he is the only character I am aware of who knows he is in a comic book.

So all he has to do is get close to DD, pull the pin on one of his grenades, and then once he has healed, walk away, leaving DD's shattered body lying there. I mean, that's just the first, most obvious thing I can think of he might do...

So with weapons, my money is on DP, all the way...

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:36 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Hand to hand only? Daredevil wins.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 08:36 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by StyleTime
Hand to hand only? Daredevil wins.

How so, amigo? smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:02 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Metalmanx
How so, amigo? smile

Yeah I guess I forgot to mention that eh?

Anyways, I'm not sure if everyone has forgotten, but Shen Kuei has absolutely handed Deadpool his ass using just hand to hand skills while Deadpool was using weapons. Deadpool isn't actually some top notch martial artist. Daredevil shouldn't have much trouble ending the fight in the same way Shen did. If Daredevil is only required to put Deadpool down for a bit for a win, he can do it if Deadpool has no weapons.

Yes, I know the A> B and B>C er go A>C thing doesn't always work. However, Daredevil's skill is quite comparable to Shen's. The battle shouldn't be much different.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Pure h2h? Ide have to give the advanteage to Deadpool, even if he is slightly inferior to daredevil in h2h, his regen is just way too hardcore for Daredevil to match. Daredevil would wind up exhausted before he should logically be able to put down deadpool. If this fight went along the lines as their recent match did, Even though it was rather even/slightly in daredevils favor (plot related or not), daredevils damage output simply isint good enough here.
Dp 7.5/10

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 06:43 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by riceroost
Deadpool wins without weapons. Deadpool could win pretty easily even if Matt had weapons and DP was unarmed. DP is too fast, too strong, too tough, and just as good if not a better fighter.
Why would Deadpool need to take Matt seriously? The guy represents little danger to him.

DP would win pretty easily even without weapons? Its your opinion that DP is too fast. DP didnt seem to fast when they faces off against each other. DP may be slightly stronger than DD, but not enough to make a difference in battle. DP too tough? Well considering he has the healing factor than id be inclined to agree. Deadpool take noone seriously so thats not even up for a debate. I do agree that Matt doesnt present much of a danger to DP in terms of killing, but he can still cause DP pain as well as a knockout.

Technically his agility should blow DD's out of the water. Enhanced > Olympic.

Maybe. Maybe not. Caps agility is enhanced and DD's agility is slightly superior than his. DD's agility is better than olympic level.

That is HIGHLY debatable.

Is it? I dont think so. It showed in Contest of Champions that DP wasnt able to keep up with DD. At least thats how i saw it.erm

DD KOing Pool is extremely unlikely. Especially considering his hand2hand is not superior.

How is it unlikely? He is succeptable to pressure points. He is succeptable to blunt force knocking him out such as punches and kicks. Especially considering DD's h2h skills are superior.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:51 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote