KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Simpsons Movie

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Simpsons Movie
Started by: anthonystop18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cking
King of the muscle shirts

sure go ahead.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:13 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Well hopefully it won't suck, bit part for Moe hopefully best character big grin

Anyway i'll watch it and big fan of thew simpsons. But i feel moving them to the big screen would be diffcult as forming a movie of one large episode could feel stretched out.

Credit for the sig: The Pittman

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:27 AM
woody82 is currently offline Click here to Send woody82 a Private Message Find more posts by woody82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I wonder what the storyline will be, and how they would be able to centre it around the whole family.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:39 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

They have an anti religeon agenda they try to push on us. If you seen the one they ran last sunday. Makes me not want to watch anymore. They turned their cartoon into a soap box.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 11:59 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

well unfortunately they signed up for the 07-08 season. I was hoping next year would be their last year. sad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:25 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Damn, why can't the movie be the last one

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:45 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

I don't know what the deal is with the Simpson's. if they keep dragging this I'll be a granddad when it is finally cancelled. can you imagine the Simpson's on air for more than 20 seasons! thats absurd and it should be cancelled next year. the ratings are still good but an American icon such as the Simpson's should go out in style and this year should be it. their is a point where some sitcoms need to be cancelled not because of low ratings but because they accomplished what they needed to do and have no reason to go on any longer and the Simpson's are a good example. the Simpson's don't need to be ruined, they need to be saved from being overused and put on air too long for their own good.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:14 PM
OxygeneVI

Re: The Simpsons Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by anthonystop18
GUESS WHAT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS COMING 2 UR CINEMA ON THE 27 OF JULY 2007
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dancing banannas.now I have seen everything. If Spongebob Movie is anything to go by, I think a Simpsons movie would simply kill the popularity of the Simpsons. The simpsons is a tv sitcom featuring yellow characters that if jumped in a bowl of custard, would never see them.

I think the movie should be terminated. For the good of Fox.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:52 PM
OxygeneVI is currently offline Click here to Send OxygeneVI a Private Message Find more posts by OxygeneVI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Simpson's don't like Fox !! I am with them.

Anyway I laugh more at the recent ones than old.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:58 AM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Looking forward to that movie coming out.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:54 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

My friend and I agree: "The Simpsons Movie" will be the single biggest movie ever made.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:14 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Simpsons Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OxygeneVI
Dancing banannas.now I have seen everything. If Spongebob Movie is anything to go by, I think a Simpsons movie would simply kill the popularity of the Simpsons. The simpsons is a tv sitcom featuring yellow characters that if jumped in a bowl of custard, would never see them.

I think the movie should be terminated. For the good of Fox.

But people loved "Spongebob Squarepants The Movie!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:15 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Maybe it has gone a bit down hill..but i have been a fan of the simpsons for ages now and still love it. Though Family Guy now can be funnier

*Love Stewie lol*

But c'mon who can not love the Bart man lol stick out tongue

Lets have hope the movie can get the simpsons back on top again

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:01 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I cant wait for it, and I really hope it will be great.

For those who compare Family Guy as better - The Simpsons humour is clever. It is smart and subtle and thats what makes it good.
Its ''smart'' houour.

Family guy is a shameless humour, too blatant that even a moron wouldn't able to miss a joke.
The Simpsons is a complete opposite. And if you compare the two - it is apperant that people will think the more blatant disgusting jokes are funnier.

Some of the funniest-clever lines came out of Simpsons. Something I doubt Family Guy writers would be able to come up with...ever.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:39 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

^ not saying anything bad about The Simpsons, I love The Simpsons

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:33 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I know, my post wasnt directed at you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:10 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do believe that Family Guy can be funnier. The randomness is stupid, yet it is very clever, considering no one does that anymore. And the ones who do can't do it correctly. They're just using what they have.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:06 PM
Impediment
Endless

The Simpsons and Family Guy are two totally different types of humor. I, myself, prefer Family Guy because I have a dirty mind and I appreciate that kind of potty humor. However, I do like The Simpsons.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:18 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Has anyone seen the episode of South Park, when Cartman is trying to get Family Guy off the air?

Hah! Too funny.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:42 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

how is it possible to be self rightous and sanctimonious over a cartoon comedy? simpsons fanboys/fangirls ftw

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:13 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote