KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Simpsons Movie

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Simpsons Movie
Started by: anthonystop18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Its ok PVS not EVERYONE gets intelligent humour. Some people like to accept stupidity as humor, then b!tch because someone questiones it. Its ok.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 12:52 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really lil. i find simpsons and futurama to be hysterical. i also find family guy to be hysterical. both in different ways, but with the same result.

to sit there and call people who find family guy funny "stupid" (and yes, that is the direct implication) is..........wow....crosses the "WTF" threshold in ways which make my temples ache

i mean, this is way past the lunacy of the star wars vs. star trek rabid fanboys....im begging you to either stop or tell me you're just breaking my balls. one or the other *gets on knees* ...please?

Last edited by PVS on Oct 16th, 2006 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:54 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

new trailer is up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:46 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
not really lil. i find simpsons and futurama to be hysterical. i also find family guy to be hysterical. both in different ways, but with the same result.

to sit there and call people who find family guy funny "stupid" (and yes, that is the direct implication) is..........wow....crosses the "WTF" threshold in ways which make my temples ache

i mean, this is way past the lunacy of the star wars vs. star trek rabid fanboys....im begging you to either stop or tell me you're just breaking my balls. one or the other *gets on knees* ...please?

I was only experssing my loathing for Family Guy. Nothing personal...I just find it no funny. Perhaps I would if I lived in America, and I knew few more jokes tied with things we don't have in Europe.

I hate that show, just like South Park so perfectly depicted as to why its dumb. ( i love southpark!!) You can like it, I did not imply you were stupid, but the humour is.

I like Drawn Together - they have stupid humour, but I happen to like it better.

Originally posted by PVS
new trailer is up

Link?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 03:51 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:02 PM
lil bitchiness
-

I seriously hope this movie is NOT going to suck.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:06 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

I hate that show, just like South Park so perfectly depicted as to why its dumb. ( i love southpark!!) You can like it, I did not imply you were stupid, but the humour is.

Personally I find the South Park humour stupid.

So the moral is: never return goods in a less than satisfactory condition.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:05 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I like Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park. I've got all my bases covered. All three shows have very clever, smart humor as a whole, but all of them occasionally throw in the stupid joke from time to time.

Hate Drawn Together though.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 09:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw that on TV. Made me laugh like crazy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 09:54 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I love the Simpsons! And Family Guy. South Park is funny, but not as good as Family Guy or the old Simpsons episodes.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:32 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

So far, it looks good...Even if it doesn't look good, I'm going to go see it anyway; out of respect, of course.

But Futurama is the best. stick out tongue

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:13 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by BackFire
I like Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park. I've got all my bases covered. All three shows have very clever, smart humor as a whole, but all of them occasionally throw in the stupid joke from time to time.

Hate Drawn Together though.

I kinda thought you might actually like Drawn Together because it has deffinitively surpassed all others in its ''jokes''.
It is full of racist, sexist, homophohic and disgusting jokes.

All which initially make an argument...I think....perhaps...

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Nov 15th, 2006 at 11:50 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:48 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
So far, it looks good...Even if it doesn't look good, I'm going to go see it anyway; out of respect, of course.

But Futurama is the best. stick out tongue

I like Futurama, but I don't think it's as funny as Simpsons or Family Guy. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 12:22 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

For some reason i find the trailer entertaining enough to watch over and over again

I find it funny how they say in 2D when you can tell they used some sort of 3d software in thier animation.

w00t for special mention to Australia by the makers as great fans

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 01:03 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Coming to theatres in 2007!

"Uh oh, we'd better get started!"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 01:30 PM
MC Hammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

awesome !! they may not be so good anymore but u got to hav simpsons because theyre...simpsons

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:28 PM
MC Hammer is currently offline Click here to Send MC Hammer a Private Message Find more posts by MC Hammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Hammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

saw tralier !! best thing ever i was pissing myself lol

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:30 PM
MC Hammer is currently offline Click here to Send MC Hammer a Private Message Find more posts by MC Hammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Council#13
Coming to theatres in 2007!

"Uh oh, we'd better get started!"
I forgot what I was supposed to say!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:01 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'll probably be the highest grossing film of all time.

Family guy is a shameless humour, too blatant that even a moron wouldn't able to miss a joke.

Perhaps I would if I lived in America, and I knew few more jokes tied with things we don't have in Europe.

Hehehe.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Nov 16th, 2006 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Nah, Hot Lunch Sundae Volume 2.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:54 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote