KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Skeletor Respect Thread

Skeletor Respect Thread
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Here he uses a spell to see elsewhere

http://img83.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img83&image=p01.jpg

Here he opens a hole and walks through it to where Ram Man is.

http://img83.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img83&image=p03.jpg

Here he takes control of Ram Man.

http://img83.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img83&image=p09.jpg

Here he he makes Man-E-Faces drink his potion which makes him monstrous than takes control of him with a blast.

http://img83.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img83&image=p4.jpg

Here he teleports in with a puff of smoke

http://img85.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img85&image=p04.jpg

Here he summons a demon; He-Man manages to fight it off with a few whacks of his axe and some help from Teela. Pretty tough but not the best of the best I suppose.

http://img85.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img85&image=p08.jpg

Oh my ****ing God were did you get these scans from? This takes me back, I must have been about 8 or 9 when I read the Ram man comic.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:13 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Accel
Skeletor has a tendency to use items ancient items of power or some such thing, here's what the DC version found.

The Magic Syphon which could have stolen all the magic from Eternia

http://img80.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img8...age=Magic01.jpg

That was actually a pretty cool plot; it was so dangerous that Procrustus, the Giant God who holds up the insides of Eternia, was about to come and battle Skeletor himself. He-Man, however, afraid that if Procrustus left his post that Eternia would collapse, battled Skeletor in Procrustus' stead.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:35 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

saw this awhile ago and just had to bump this up and give it its props.
great job Accel on a deserving character and comprehensive. when i was five Skeletor and He-Man were the first action figures i ever got.
this guy is up there with the legends like Darth Vader, Dr.Doom. Mummyra, Megatron, Cobra Commander, and the Wicked Witch. I dressed up as him for my 6th Halloween. met him at Shopko when i was 8 and told him how great he was, i didnt even notice He-Man and Orko. In my toybox at night the other action figures use to sleep with there eyes open and tremble that Skeletor was somewhere in there with them.

great job here!

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:21 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 5th, 2009 06:39 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing

God I love that guy

Old Post May 6th, 2009 03:11 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

OH HELL YES!!!!

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:06 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Skeletor is sooo EVIL

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:35 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:09 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

the multi Skelator pic is my new desktop. thanks.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:02 PM