KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

This Team vs. Odin in Asgard
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skeets
[B
Sentinel isn't the Silver Surfer.....
[/B]

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, this isn't Sentinel Alan, it's GL Alan. Sentinel absorbed the Star Heart magic.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:54 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Re: Re: Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Originally posted by General Kon-El
because it requires one blast of concussive energy to take em out! duh! stick out tongue its called common sense! wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:54 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

However, I've changed my mind. This is Sentinel now. stick out tongue

So, here's the team:

Sentinel (Alan)
Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL (Hal)
GL (Kyle)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

However, I've changed my mind. This is Sentinel now. stick out tongue

So, here's the team:

Sentinel (Alan)
Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL (Hal)
GL (Kyle)
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
psh imma make a Batman vs. Wolverine with Claw of Horus, Infinity Gauntlet, and Speedforce and see how you'll handle it stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:04 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

psh imma make a Batman vs. Wolverine with Claw of Horus, Infinity Gauntlet, and Speedforce and see how you'll handle it stick out tongue

Then he'd just Batkick Wolverine. no expression

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:05 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

he has the speedforce duh!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:06 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

he has the speedforce duh!

Doesn't matter. The Batkick is a move directly related to the Presence. no expression stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:08 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
because it requires one blast of concussive energy to take em out! duh! its called common sense!

A single shot from Odin is not gonna take all of em out, and that showing with SS was pis, as far as im concerned he just let Thanos handle the situation and just watch after he got hit, i didnt see his broken body around, this guy took a few hits from Tyrant before going down. This Team is def. gonna win specially with Sentinel around.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:44 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Rols
A single shot from Odin is not gonna take all of em out, and that showing with SS was pis, as far as im concerned he just let Thanos handle the situation and just watch after he got hit, i didnt see his broken body around, this guy took a few hits from Tyrant before going down. This Team is def. gonna win specially with Sentinel around.

That wasn't pis, Odin in Asgard is omioptent and highly powerful. Odin cause shock waves threw out the multi-universe, and in Asgard is where he draws more of his power. Odin will smite them, Odin 10/10

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:11 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
That wasn't pis, Odin in Asgard is omioptent and highly powerful. Odin cause shock waves threw out the multi-universe, and in Asgard is where he draws more of his power. Odin will smite them, Odin 10/10

Sorry, I call it pis. I mean Thanos rustled gugner out of Odins hand and nearly overpowered it, he couldnt even put Thanos down with gugner on his hand and this is in Asgard, his supposed to omnipotent there and this team is a lot more powerfull than Thanos.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:34 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Originally posted by Rols
Sorry, I call it pis. I mean Thanos rustled gugner out of Odins hand and nearly overpowered it, he couldnt even put Thanos down with gugner on his hand and this is in Asgard, his supposed to omnipotent there and this team is a lot more powerfull than Thanos.

Thanos>>>Surfer

And way more durable.

Also take into consideration Thanos is immortal, so he can't be taken down. Odin did all he could do and more, leaving Thanos bruised with his armour in pieces.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:20 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Re: Re: Re: This Team vs. Odin in Asgard

Agreed yes People here hear the name "Odin" and they automatically think "Odin beat the sh*t out of SS with just one blast" but in this case he's got plenty of fire power backing him up.

Actually, people hear the name Odin and think "He whipped Thanos, thus he can't possibly be defeated by anyone beneath Galactus." Even though that's not exactly how it went.

As for the vs...what Avalon said

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:56 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
Thanos>>>Surfer

And way more durable.

Also take into consideration Thanos is immortal, so he can't be taken down. Odin did all he could do and more, leaving Thanos bruised with his armour in pieces.

I know Thanos>>>>>SS.

What im saying is that if Odin is omnipotent in Asgard, he should have no problem putting Thanos down, even dough Thanos is immortal he can still be put unconcious and at this time his not as powerfull as he is now. Taking out Surfer with a puny shot, Thanos nearly overpowering gugner. This is why in my opinion this is pis.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:49 PM
MJOILNIR

He didnt wrestle gungir out of Odins hand, he grabed it, struggled for a while then ended up on his back bleeding.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Someone here wrote that Odin could take out this team with a single shot cause Odin took SS out with a single shot, I disagree. Its poor showing of SS invulnarability the Thor madness crossover, i mean this guy took a few shot from Tyrant before going down, blasted by Big G, Mephisto, Blackbody (supposedly like G), Blasted by Korvak. Then Odin took him out with a puny shot and he goes down, thats PIS. As far as im concerned, after he took that shot, he got up and just let Thanos handle the situation cause after the fight he was there talking to Odin, no sign of injury w/ Thanos and the infinity watch.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:43 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

anyway, wheres the supes fanboys to tell me that supes deos it alone. supes knocks out odin and thn he has his way with gea

Attachment: odinvsthanos9.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Thanos did grab Gungir and Ill give him credit where its due but he sure didnt have hold of it for very long. He also stood up after the fact but he was busted and bleeding while Odin didnt have scratch.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:15 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote