KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who flys the fastest ?

who flys the fastest ?
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright fine lets say the race is on same island or where ever that no man lives there. hows that ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

IT DOESN'T MATTER! Get it through your thick skull! Anyone travelling light speed in the Earth's atmospher e would DESTROY the world! The friction created? The amount of wind currents? The...the...

JESUS! How can you be so dumb, diabloman?

Oh, and he changed his title to "Director of KMC forums," because he got banned for having it as "MODERATOR"

*laughs* He got promoted.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:45 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
IT DOESN'T MATTER! Get it through your thick skull! Anyone travelling light speed in the Earth's atmospher e would DESTROY the world! The friction created? The amount of wind currents? The...the...

JESUS! How can you be so dumb, diabloman?

Oh, and he changed his title to "Director of KMC forums," because he got banned for having it as "MODERATOR"

*laughs* He got promoted.
retard superman and others have to fly fast as they can of course to save others.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:46 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by diabloman
retard superman and others have to fly fast as they can of course to save others.

For the record I'm not angry with you anymore, now just helping you out. Most of the heroes fly very fast to save people, but still have to restrict themselves as it can harm them or the environment that's why Northstar who is capable of going 99% the speed of light, doesn't.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:49 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok superman is saying in his head i need to catch that kid before he gets hurt but i cant fly that fast. all well let him die cause its not safe for the earth for me to fly that fast.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:51 AM
-K-M-

ok superman is saying in his head i need to catch that kid before he gets hurt but i cant fly that fast. all well let him die cause its not safe for the earth for me to fly that fast.

No he can still fly fast, as Northstar who is restricted has been shown to fly mach 32 but going lightspeed is very very dangerous on Earth.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:53 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

When it would be between letting a kid die, and destroying the entire city (and the kid with it) with a Giant Sonic boom? Well...there would be a plot device that would allow him to save the kid AND the city.

But if there wasn't? He would let the kid die.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:55 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

well lets say the earth can take it for example then have them flying.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:56 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

When it would be between letting a kid die, and destroying the entire city (and the kid with it) with a Giant Sonic boom? Well...there would be a plot device that would allow him to save the kid AND the city.

But if there wasn't? He would let the kid die.
he wouldnt be called superman anymore letting a kid die.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:56 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Why in the hell don't you just do the intelligent thing and have them do it in the 'marathon' thing that was discussed.

Oh, thats right...it would require intelligent thought, I forgot about your 'case.'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:57 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why in the hell don't you just do the intelligent thing and have them do it in the 'marathon' thing that was discussed.

Oh, thats right...it would require intelligent thought, I forgot about your 'case.'
again dude the race is down here put your specs on and read if u know how

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:58 AM
tyranus

in space

1-.SS

2-.Phoenix

3-.Supes-Gladiator.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:46 AM
tyranus is currently offline Click here to Send tyranus a Private Message Find more posts by tyranus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

Cannonball should get honorable mention...I mean you have Falcon and Hawk Man...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:30 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

(please log in to view the image)

powdered...toast...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:00 AM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix by far. Superman or even Gladiator or even Silver Surfer top speed is joke to Phoenix.

No contest.

Originally posted by tyranus
in space

1-.SS

2-.Phoenix

3-.Supes-Gladiator.

Tell me and explain me, how can SS be faster than Phoenix?

Last edited by Xplosive on Jun 12th, 2006 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:33 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Surfer takes this no expression

Most of these guys can only go the Speed of Sound stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:41 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

for fear of destroying everything w/sonic boms superman usually restrains himslef to mach 20 in atmosphere

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:56 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

all objects fall at 9.8 m/s...thats 21.9 mph. and the speed doubles every sec after that...so in city superman usually has a cruising speed in the lower mach levels, i'd estimate anywhere from 1-6. so that more than adequate to catch somebody, even if they've been falling for.....oh i dont know..lets say 6 secs..which is 313.6 mph..so it wouldnt have to come to him choosing between saving a boy or destroying a city smart

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:09 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by manjaro
all objects fall at 9.8 m/s...thats 21.9 mph. and the speed doubles every sec after that...so in city superman usually has a cruising speed in the lower mach levels, i'd estimate anywhere from 1-6. so that more than adequate to catch somebody, even if they've been falling for.....oh i dont know..lets say 6 secs..which is 313.6 mph..so it wouldnt have to come to him choosing between saving a boy or destroying a city smart
ok a kid is about to die but supes pulls out his calculator and finds out 1st how fast he can go at that moment while that kid is about to get killed by somone.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:11 PM
manjaro

noooo silly i was just trying to illustrate that under any circumstances the kid wouldnt be falling fast enuff to warrant superman going at light or sub light speeds(which would destroy the earth) just to catch him.. the only reason flash gets away with running at light speeds is becuase he has a frictionless force field, and some times he vibrates his molecules to intangibility and just run on air molecules

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:17 PM