KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

two things
1) great, idea
2)i was wondering if you were think of having it illustrated at least at first because i think that would great idea and i would love to try

scum, but Peter had been right, always right; the
power to cause pain is the only power that
matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if
you can't kill you are always subject to those who
can, and nothing no one will ever save you.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:00 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

cheers, would love it to be illustrated but dont know anyone who could

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:45 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kribre07

i can't wait for the new scripts!!!! i was thinking about doing a new one, that i am trying to write and i thought that one of 3 things could happen if not all of them. 1) the cure kills all of the mutants who took the cure, except a few of the really strong ones, or the ones who didn't get the full dose. 2) since the government can't control the mutants anymore they bring out the sentials, or the government goes and has a big debate in which the government still uses the "cure" on the mutants who break any laws. 3) the real war happens when all mutants gang up on the government and fight for their rightss to live.

tell me what you'll think of these ideas. but i might keep my original begining and just change a couple of things.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:50 PM
kribre07 is currently offline Click here to Send kribre07 a Private Message Find more posts by kribre07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

the cure one is okay, like in the one i'm writing atm in parrale with the other one i'm postin i'm using the cure as a basis for the legacy virus, the one i'm using atm hast the sentinels nad there is a huge twist at the end!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 08:53 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TruSake1

yep

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:00 PM
TruSake1 is currently offline Click here to Send TruSake1 a Private Message Find more posts by TruSake1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Don't know the script for X4. I am trying to find out though. I do think they could expund on the fact Charles Xavier is alive and well.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

Opening Scene

As the narration goes on the camera weaves from the insides of a sentinel and ends up outside the eye: the camera backs away to show a fogged yet distinct figure of the sentinel's face, which is very robotic yet human like

Ororo Munroe--The Dream: hope, faith, optimism, anticipation… It is that thing burning in each of us, deep down in every soul; that thing we hold dear to our hearts giving us a reason to live on. It has sanctioned us to endure and thrive with every breath in our body. But if this dream is not fulfilled, we will not evolve. So we must fulfill, we must believe, and we must achieve… The Dream.

-In the evening four armed mecenaries approach a snowed over bar with a full lot, inside is buzzing- the howling men are being served with a sexy striptease in the center of the room. By the bar a rugged blonde man sits looking on-

Bar tender: 'nother one Creed?
Creed (Sabretooth): rrr

-He pours a tall glass and sets it infornt of him and goes about straigting up the bar-In the background a mercenary can be seen, he signals and another runs past-Sabretooth's ear is zoomed in upon and then he sniffs the air-He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom, but in a split second snatches up one of the hiding mercenaries by the throat

Creed: *sniff* -and with a growl- American!
Mercenary 1: drop him -aiming at creed-

-The man is suffocating and Sabretooth launches him at the mercenary the other two file in and everyone runs out-In the commotion Sabretooth attacks the next mercenary snapping his neck, the other fires, but Sabretooth still charges and launches his claws into his stomach pinning him up to the wall and drops him. A mercenary begins to fire from the inner doorway. He leaps onto the last mercenary who fires at Sabretooth. He grabs it and points the gun up. The shots weaken the beam above and when Sabretooth smashes the guard into the door side the beam breaks and the pieces fall and knock him out. A (silhouetted) man walks in from the main entrance, and looks upon Sabretooth.

Mystery man: well, well

I love this stuff!!!

Last edited by jdea on Feb 7th, 2007 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:03 PM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kribre07

didn't sabertooth die at the end of x men 1?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 12:23 AM
kribre07 is currently offline Click here to Send kribre07 a Private Message Find more posts by kribre07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Don't know anything about X4 except that its being talked about. I do know that Wolverine and Storm most likely will not be in it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 11:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kribre07
didn't sabertooth die at the end of x men 1?

well technically us as viewers can't be sure, and i doubt being blasted by Cyclops off the statue of liberty would kill Sabretooth, such as how Logan's stab hadn't killed Mystique, and she can't even heal like Sabretooth

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 04:48 PM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I doubt if Sabretooth is in X4.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:27 PM
jdea

X-Men 4

-In Dr. Moira McTaggert's medical facility Charles lies motionless on the bed as Moira is moving a handheld scanner over various parts of his body and checking a screen (diagram of the comatose body) behind her to see if there's any sign of activity. The screen isn't showing much activity except for the head and chest are. She sighs in dissapointment. She rests the scanner on the side table and goes to shut off the computer when Charle's diagram fluctuates between reds and oranges. (blues and greens-no muscle activity + oranges and reds-activity)

Moira: Charles?

-Charles begins to move and sits up. He turns and as he makes his way off the bed Moira rushes to his side to help him sit up.

Charles: I’m fine… the T.V.

-Puzzled she leads him to another room and turns it on, she brings him the remote

Moira: what is it?

-Charles turns on the T.V. and the news comes on

Reporter: We’re live through a satellite connection of Senator Graydon Creed who will address Irish senator Tom Cassidy in New York on the mutant crisis…

Moira: oh dear

Senator Creed: … We’ve been living in fear for too long… humanity has been very patient with these people, but now it is of absolute emergency that we come together and figure a way to ensure our survival. People!… they have made it clear, on more than many occasions… that they are hear not to coincide, but to seize control of our society and everything our forefathers have worked so hard to establish… <crowd cheers>

Moira: Charles?

Charles: (in deep thought) Moira, (whisper) what happened?... the mansion, I need to get back…

At the Mansion

-The halls are emptying as students are making their way to their first class after a long summer break, Ororo notices Jimmy (Leech) looking onto a reflective vase at patches of his skin that becoming slightly green

Ororo: You look fine

Jimmy looks at her with uncertainty

Ororo: ... so you ready for your first day

-Jimmy shrugs and hands her his schedule, she places her hand over his shoulder and they walk down the hall

Ororo: you have art, with Mr. Rasputin, you like art

Jimmy: I never had art before

Ororo: well I hear it is very fun

-The two come to the door and she holds it open for him, he hesitates

Ororo: come on

Jimmy: what if they don’t… you know, like me?

Ororo: and why wouldn’t they like you?

Jimmy: well, I’m different

Ororo: Jimmy, we’re all different…

-She bends down to his level

Ororo: here you don’t have to worry about being judged, we’re all different and that’s what makes us special, now get in there and I want to see you smiling the next time I see you

-She flicks his nose and he smiles and walks into the class, Ororo leans in and smiles at Mr. Rasputin (Colossus) who’s in the front of the class with an easel

-As Ororo rears the corner Logan (with cigar) hurries down the stairs she looks at him and folds her hands

Logan: what you gonna put me in detention for running down the stairs

Ororo: Logan, where are you going?

Logan: why?

Ororo: the interview?

Logan has no clue what she’s talking about

Ororo: with Emma Frost Logan… in 20 minutes

Logan: yeah, I’ll be back, just gotta take care of a few things

-He runs out of the mansion

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:31 AM
123 chris

i love marko's script but i do see one problem, why is mystique with magneto,she was pissed off at him in x3,and told the government agents all about him, other than that awsome script love it.i would like it if you could add BLOB,and AVALANCHE, for the brotherhood and maybe cameo or add BEAK, HUSK,and CHAMBER.they are very cool characters thanks man cant wait to read the rest of your story.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:02 PM
123 chris is currently offline Click here to Send 123 chris a Private Message Find more posts by 123 chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123 chris

jdea's script is also very good i hope they make a x4 and x5 together it would be more screen time for the actors, and more action, characters, and etc for us the fans im lovin the scripts

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:22 PM
123 chris is currently offline Click here to Send 123 chris a Private Message Find more posts by 123 chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123 chris

i think it would be a great idea for them to write x4 and x5 together,more screen time for the actors more movie for us

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:27 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by 123 chris
i love marko's script but i do see one problem, why is mystique with magneto,she was pissed off at him in x3,and told the government agents all about him, other than that awsome script love it.i would like it if you could add BLOB,and AVALANCHE, for the brotherhood and maybe cameo or add BEAK, HUSK,and CHAMBER.they are very cool characters thanks man cant wait to read the rest of your story.

I wrote it as she helped magneto at that part, Like she led the government on a wild goose chase.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 08:16 PM
jdea

Originally posted by 123 chris
jdea's script is also very good i hope they make a x4 and x5 together it would be more screen time for the actors, and more action, characters, and etc for us the fans im lovin the scripts

thanks big grin

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 02:26 AM
jdea

Creed’s Building, inside his Office

-The senator enters to find a man dressed in all black sitting in front of his desk analyzing documents on his desk

Creed: who let you in here?

-Creed asks making his way to the desk and snatching the papers from him

Shaw: morning Creed (Shaw responds, looking up)

Creed: what do you want Sebastian (he responds in an annoyed tone)

Shaw: did you find what you looking for… in Canada Senator?

Creed: (he makes his way to the closet and changes his shoes) Canada?

Creed: (changes tie)

Shaw: Senator, let’s not play this (he throws a packet of papers onto the table)

-Creed walks over and picks up the packet opening it up, he opens it and becomes very interested

Creed: how much for the other?

Shaw: (smiles) I thought you’d say that

-Outside Creeds building Shaw walks amongst busy New Yorkers trying to make his way to his car, on the way he makes a call and a woman answers

Shaw: hey Emma, it’s me hun

-Emma Frost is in a lavish room walking around in all white lingerie (looks like her comic costume paying homage)

Emma: what happened?

Shaw: everything actually went great, so you want to grab something to eat?

Emma: baby you know I can’t, my interview’s in 10 minutes and I’m not even ready

Shaw: why are you working there again?

-Emma is silent

Shaw: alright… uh, how bout dinner then

Emma: sure

Creed’s Building, inside his Office

-Creed is still into the papers and makes his way over to the window where he can see Shaw getting into an all black limo, his phone rings

Secretary: Mr. Creed sir, your do to address the press in 15

-Creed places the folder in his briefcase and grabs his coat and dials on the phone

Creed: hey, stop by my office and pick up a little black suite case a soon as possible ‘kay

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:40 PM
kribre07

where is everbody? cain where are you

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Does anyone really know the script for X-Men 4?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:07 PM