KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
megaroguefan

i love the kissing part...i wish to see taylor kitsch kissing megan fox(the perfect actress for Rogue)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 06:26 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

Lol.. i not in the mood to continue it today so i'l do some more 2morow:P

Pyro + Iceman = Hevan! big grinbig grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 01:11 AM
katepyro is currently offline Click here to Send katepyro a Private Message Find more posts by katepyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

ok more..

Logan
Yeah.. that will be the day, When Obama shakes hands with MagnetoÖ all will be fair in love and war.

We see Orono smile.
Bobby
So what is this thing? Could it be a trick of Magnetos or what? I mean the police said the ship wasnít made of metal so he couldnít control it.

Storm
Unless all the mutants who took the cure are like Rogue.

Bobby
What?

Storm
Oh did she not tell you. She can um do more things now. She can fly and she has super strength

Logan
You would not want to cross her right now

Storm
And its nice to see that sheís glad to have them back. She never truly wanted to be rid of them.

Bobby looks sad.

Storm
Weíre here. Wow the crowd is huge.

Logan
No surprises there.

They leave the jet. We zoom out to see a huge hole in the ground. We see police let the x-men through the hole is steaming. Zoom back in to see Logan kneeling down and reach out to touch the rocks around the ship (casual) that has crashed.

Storm
Is it hot?

Logan
No. Its cold? Cover.

Storms eyes go white and it goes foggy. Logan gets his claws out with a whoosh. Tries to cut through the ship thing. He only just does

Logan
Whoa itís hard.

Bobby
But youíre claws are like super strong.

Ext. school gates Pyro and Gambit are sitting on the grass Pyro has his lighter out

Pyro
Mutant? Or um Alien

Gambit
YeaÖ Mutant is quite likely but Magneto canít control it because it ain't metal so who could it be?

Pyro
Well Mystique has her powers back so it could be here. Going for revenge on Magneto. She likes you though. I mean she told me to leave with Magneto after she got shot with the cure so she wonít be angry.

Gambit
I wonder if Mystique will come here. I mean weíre all going for the same thing

Swish flickÖ Swish flick

Gambit
Why the hell did they give you that back? Even I donít trust you.

Pyro
Well you do. Otherwise you wouldnít have kissed her. Like I told you to do.

Gambit
Yea.. anyway back to the random spaceship thing, you recon it was a diversion? I mean all the cops in America were there, so it would be pretty easy to like, break into somewhere important.

Pyro (looks impressed)
Im guessing thatís how you used to do it?

Gambit
YeahÖ ĎTwas pretty simple.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 06:40 AM
katepyro is currently offline Click here to Send katepyro a Private Message Find more posts by katepyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

do you have some pictures with the actor that played pyro?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 01:04 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

This is one of him

Attachment: normal_mmuller_007.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:40 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

this a wallpaper wiv him in it

Attachment: 243.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:42 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

another 1

Attachment: aaron!!.jpg

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:52 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

more

Attachment: aaronstanford201.jpg

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:53 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

as will traverler in the tv show

Attachment: traveler_wil.jpg

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 11:54 PM
megaroguefan

Thanks i like him,he is hot wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 07:36 AM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

OMG yes!! to hot for his own good!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:37 AM
megaroguefan

continue writing you are god at it... yes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 05:50 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

Pyro
If it was simple why did you give it up?

Gambit
Because, its not just about happiness its about what is right and if you gotta fight for itÖ then you gotta fight for it.

Pyro
But what is right?

Gambit
Being equal and being in love.

Pyro
You love her?

Gambit doesnít answer and just looks at a card.

Pyro
Thought soÖ

Ext Kitty With Prof X in his study. Prof X is looking out the window itís raining.

Kitty
You know youíre supposed to be resting.

Prof X.
Yes but if the whole world rested what would the world or one achieve?

Kitty
If you say so

Prof X.
So why are you here?

Kitty
Is it true? What the news is saying? The littler children are worried. They are saying that whatever it is the moment one of it touch a mutant we loose are powers for a longer period of time the longer it holds on. A bit like rogues power.

Prof X. (as storm enters)
It seems so. However they are not to be feared they need this place just as much as we do.

Storm
The police are asking for a statement. Itís obvious the president hates us. Heís going to say it was an attack by mutants. Why donít they get that we are people to!

Prof X.
They are scared Orono, as we are of them but we know that we belong here as much as they do.

EXT. Magneto outside the school Gates ĖNight-

Magneto
Are you ready?

Juggernaut
With pleasure

Juggernaut is about to rip open the gates (which are not metal I canít think of what they should be made of) When they open. Logan walks into view.

Logan
What to you want Metaly and thumpíaílot?

Magneto
We realize that with wisdom comes reason and with reason comes not war but peace and love. Resistance is not the answer acceptance is.

Logan (looks at Jaggernaught)
Donít you grunt about now?

Magneto
Where is Charles?

Logan
Inside you wanna have a nice chitty chat while toasting marshmallows?

Magneto
Yes and weíll trade stories while drinking hot chocolate.

Ext. to Prof X. room Magneto and Prof X. are talking

Magneto
You know what this means Charles?

Prof X
Yes. But there is not much we can do about it. We can only wait.

Magneto
Why not ride out to meet it?

Prof X.
Because the humans are scared enough of us as it is. We donít need them banishing us like they did in china.

Ext. Pyro, Gambit and Rogue are sitting outside the school gates ĖDay-

More soon big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 05:55 AM
megaroguefan

pyro and gambit have a pretty serious discussion

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 06:32 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

mm.. i dunno why but i see them being real close friends.. and i havent even read the comics

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 07:24 AM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

Here is more

Rogue
You hear about the meeting that has been called. Apparently every single world leader have been called and any mutants who want to attend.

Gambit
But what good is that going to do? If they really are what they say they are then we are pretty stuffed really.

Rogue
I bet they use this against us somehow like say the mutants created the big ship and the creatures inside of them.

Pyro
I donít know because they could have done it just as easily as we could have.

Rogue
Well we all know you donít like the humans. But I donít think they could have ah the will power or the smarts to be able to make something like this and what would be the point in it?

Gambit
To create panic? I mean everyone and there uncle is scared of these creatures so what if they made it to create a war out of it.

Pyro
But that still does not explain why when they touch us we canít use our powers.

Rogue
That could come in useful.

Gambit
Not if anyone uses it against us though

Rogue
But what if they did just come here from like, another planet or something and they try and kill us all.

Gambit
Then I guess we donít let them touch us.

Pyro
Iíve got to go to class.

Rogue
Since when do you go to class?

Pyro
Itís danger room. I owe Bobby an ass kicking.

Gambit smiles. As Pyro walks off.

Gambit
Who do you recon will win? John or Bobby

Rogue
I hope its John

Gambit (looks surprised)
Do I even want to know whatís going on?

Rogue
You properly do. But I am not going to tell you.

Gambit
HeyÖ if this is about theÖ

Rogue
You kissed me! You know Iím dating Bobby and you still kissed me! Youíre lucky Bobby doesnít know about it he will kick your ass!

Gambit
What for liking his girl. What the hell Rogue you donít get the fact that I donít care about him, I donít care what he does to me the only thing I care about is you.

Rogue walks away.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 12:41 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

big dicks

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:25 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Not a script as such, just an idea - imo i think it would be great if X4 retold the introduction of Bishop from the 90's TAS.

Movie could stasrt with Remy being interogated in a room by "government" officials - Burst into an action sequence of his attempted escape, show case his abilities a little - Fail towards the end (takes a leg wound or something). Enter some X-men to save him and back to the base for recruiting - establish he's a good guy/kinda.

Play out Bishops appearance in modern day - he displays a hologram of the mutant he's been sent back to find, appears to be the same one the X's rescued.

Story continues...

Not EXACTLY the TAS way but along those lines anyway.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 01:09 PM
Juk3n is online now! Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katepyro
Here is more

Rogue
You hear about the meeting that has been called. Apparently every single world leader have been called and any mutants who want to attend.

Gambit
But what good is that going to do? If they really are what they say they are then we are pretty stuffed really.

Rogue
I bet they use this against us somehow like say the mutants created the big ship and the creatures inside of them.

Pyro
I donít know because they could have done it just as easily as we could have.

Rogue
Well we all know you donít like the humans. But I donít think they could have ah the will power or the smarts to be able to make something like this and what would be the point in it?

Gambit
To create panic? I mean everyone and there uncle is scared of these creatures so what if they made it to create a war out of it.

Pyro
But that still does not explain why when they touch us we canít use our powers.

Rogue
That could come in useful.

Gambit
Not if anyone uses it against us though

Rogue
But what if they did just come here from like, another planet or something and they try and kill us all.

Gambit
Then I guess we donít let them touch us.

Pyro
Iíve got to go to class.

Rogue
Since when do you go to class?

Pyro
Itís danger room. I owe Bobby an ass kicking.

Gambit smiles. As Pyro walks off.

Gambit
Who do you recon will win? John or Bobby

Rogue
I hope its John

Gambit (looks surprised)
Do I even want to know whatís going on?

Rogue
You properly do. But I am not going to tell you.

Gambit
HeyÖ if this is about theÖ

Rogue
You kissed me! You know Iím dating Bobby and you still kissed me! Youíre lucky Bobby doesnít know about it he will kick your ass!

Gambit
What for liking his girl. What the hell Rogue you donít get the fact that I donít care about him, I donít care what he does to me the only thing I care about is you.

Rogue walks away.

yep...i like it but where is Gambit's accent?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 06:23 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

i dont really know how to do it :P

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 07:07 AM