KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
megaroguefan

use french words like "chere"or "mon ami" wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:15 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

ok this is gunna sound wierd but can u put them in a sentence??

Pyro + Iceman = Hevan! big grinbig grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 04:04 AM
katepyro is currently offline Click here to Send katepyro a Private Message Find more posts by katepyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

More..

Rogue leaves gambit looking confused.

EXT. Danger room usual stuff flying about here, there and everywhere. Bobby, Rogue and Kitty on one team, Pyro, Colossus and Jubilee on another.

Jubilee
Thank god I’m not on their team, talk about awkward.

Colossus
What do you mean?

Pyro
You don’t know?

Jubilee
Ok, well like….

Big (huge) Ice flies past their heads

Pyro
****en Popsicle.

Colossus
Tell me after ok? Lets win today.

Colossus walks ahead.

Jubilee
Don’t you dare tell him about Kitty and Bobby unless you want a fire cracker up your ass?

Pyro (smirks)
So he does like her then.

Jubilee
And goodness knows she deserves better than him.

Pyro
Speaking of the popsicle, I gotta go kick some frozen ass

Jubilee
Careful, we all know what happened last time you two had a fight. He was in hospital for three weeks and they had to use ice picks to get you out of the pool

Pyro
That was a friendly fight. Now we’re on opposing teams and I am aloud to kick his ass without getting told off.

Ext. Surveillance room of the danger room. Orono and Logan are watching the students. Prof. X comes in. Logan and Storm stop talking as he enters. Logan is red in the face.

Prof X.
How are they going?

Storm
Um well. Kitty and Rogue seem pretty avoidable. John is basically killing Bobby, Peter and Jubilee are on their way to get the flag.

Prof X.
Ok. Well what would you say if I told you I want John to join the X-Men full time?

Logan
Is that something you’re likely to say?

Storm
But you can’t just forget about Magneto and Alcatraz! He killed so many people!

Prof X.
As for magneto I believe he was looking for some-what of a father figure and if the police arrested all those who killed on Alcatraz then there would be very few x-men left.

Logan
But he left.

Storm
So did you.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 08:08 AM
katepyro is currently offline Click here to Send katepyro a Private Message Find more posts by katepyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

frozen ass? laughing i like that

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 08:25 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

i'm thinking of a love intrest for Pyro... any ideas??

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 05:07 AM
megaroguefan

what do you say about magma or scarlet witch?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:14 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

Prof X.
There are rumors of mutant capture facility. But the problem is no-humans are creating it.

Logan
Then what is?

Storm
You don’t mean whatever it was that came in that ship.

Logan
But professor, you said they were just mutants.

Ext. Night time outside the mansion. Pyro, Gambit and Rogue are sitting by the pool. Rogue in a bikini (staying well away from both boys) Gambit and John with board shorts on.

Rogue
We really shouldn’t be here, if we get caught…

Gambit
Relax Mon ami… we wont get caught and if we do, John will cover for us.

Pyro
My ass I will.

Rogue
*fake coughs* Amara

Gambit
What?

Pyro
Nothing… Yes I’ll cover you’re ass.

Gambit (looks suspicious)
Ok then anyways… how was Danger room?

Pyro
Well let’s just say that Ice Prick won’t be coming around anytime soon.

Rogue
Yah really shouldn’t have! But ah am glad you did.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:24 AM
hunter_blake05
[IMG]http://images.killer

tell me who was the memeber of the x-men and the brotherhood and the other character.. you know i have also the x-men 4 story but it has no script.. but yours was cool..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:59 AM
hunter_blake05 is currently offline Click here to Send hunter_blake05 a Private Message Find more posts by hunter_blake05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

pyro is funny

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:36 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
tell me who was the memeber of the x-men and the brotherhood and the other character.. you know i have also the x-men 4 story but it has no script.. but yours was cool..

What do you mean by that..
Btw i have no new ideas at the moment so i cant write

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 02:10 AM
KLACA

supergirl for x3

I made a x4 script its realy good you should look at it but im going to start right now so you cant see it yet ok

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:55 PM
KLACA is currently offline Click here to Send KLACA a Private Message Find more posts by KLACA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KLACA

when jean comes back to life she can control her power

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:09 PM
KLACA is currently offline Click here to Send KLACA a Private Message Find more posts by KLACA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KLACA

heres the story for x4 logan was in the manshion he was thinking about jean logan felt jeans spirt so logan went out side to jeans grave and looked at her name logan felt has if he was with her and said to hiself "jean please come back i miss you storm miss you cant leve me " then he went walking in the halls and saw the professer he was alive logan called storm storm came in and saw the professer too storm said"professer how did you come back professer said "when jean killed me i found a way to came back she destroed only my body but my mine stayed alive so it took me about a year to rebuild my self so im here with you. logan says"if your alive then jean and scott are alive the professer said'yes logan they are alive but I need to find them so they can come back to there bodies will you help storm storm says"yes" logan "you too "said storm loga says ok then i will help you find scott and jean storm says your just gona help me find scott before she can say jean logan says jean storm says logan i know you love jean are you going to tell her that when she comes back logan says"yes" storm says goodluck whith that

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:38 PM
KLACA

what are you talking about

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:47 PM
KLACA

my script is better then his

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:10 PM
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

better than whose?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:37 AM
Nighty101

Ok... i wrote one about a Nightcrawler family reunion but it is really long...
Nocturne – Daughter
Scarlet Witch – Wife
Mistique – Mother
Azazel – Father
Magneto – Father In Law
Crayton Creed – Mutant Hater Brother
Sabretooth – Stepdadish thing….
Rogue- Adopted sister
We all know that much. Now what if we got them all in the same room??

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:02 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

*Doorbell rings*
Nocturne: Dad….. doorbell….
*Nightcrawler teleports to door and opens it*
Sabretooth: Hi
Mistique: Hello
Scarlet Witch: Hey there
Magneto: I will rule the world! Oh… Hi…
Azazel : In you’re dreams Magneto that is my job. Hi son…
(Crayton Creed Could not make it because he had a spasm attack because of being in the same room with so many mutants)
Rogue: Hi Nightcrawler
Nocturne: Daaaaaad?
Nightcrawler: Um…. Why are you all here?
*They make themselves comfortable*
Mistique: Family reunion
Nocturne: Grandma, didn’t we tell you that those don’t work out? I mean honestly *plays with X-Box 360 (which is challenging with only three fingers)* half of our family are villians!
Scarlet Witch: Daddy for the last time quit embarassing me! You are NOT going to get away with destroying the world!
Magneto: You ruin all of my fun don’t you.
*Logan walks in*
Logan: Hey, Elf, can I borrow some… what the heck is going on in here?
*Sabretooth lunges at Logan*
Azazel: Freaks….
Magneto: Oh says the father of a circus clown who has weird pointy ears!
*Nocturne shuts off her video game and shoots Magneto in the eye with a hex bolt*
Nightcrawler: Nocturne! I know he is evil but you can’t solve all of your problems by hex bolting people in the eye… hey… what’s wrong with working at the circus besides the part where they drug you and hold you in a cage?
Nocturne: Sure I can. And what’s wrong with pointy ears?
Magneto: I was just making a point he is ugly.
Scarlet Witch: I like pointy ears! They are cute!
Nocturne: Excuse me?
Mistique: Would you all shut up. I haven’t gotten one sentence in yet. Look…. Pointy ears aren’t ugly…. Azazel just is…. Hey isn’t he supposed to be trapped in another demension anyway?
*Giant portal opens up and sucks Azazel in*
Azazel: Heeeeeeeeeellllllllpppppp
*Twinkle*
Scarlet Witch: About time he was getting on my nerves.
Logan: All I wanted was some freakin beer and what happens?
*Logan gets thrown into a wall*
Nightcrawler: Ugh…Wanda look after Nocturne for a second… I need to go help Logan.
Nocturne: Honestly dad… this is just embarassing.
*Nightcrawler grabs Logan and teleports him away to Xavier’s Mansion*
Magneto: Ok… this is annoying… now who do we have to pick on?
Sabretooth: There’s that little runt down there…
Mistique: That’s my granddaughter!
Nocturne: You wanna pick on me you big hair-ball?
Scarlet Witch: Nocturne you’re going to get yourself hurt.
Nocturne: I’m freakin’ blue! I have alien hands and feet and a retactable tail! I’m used to being hurt!
Magneto: The child does have a point.
*Nightcrawler ports into room to find Sabretooth lunging at his daughter and Magneto holdin a bell*
Nightcrawler: Does anyone mind explaining to me why my daughter is fighting Sabretooth?
Scarlet Witch: He ticked her off.
Magneto: And we were horribly bored.
Nightcrawler: SO you put Nocturne in a wrestling match against someone who just knocked Wolverine unconscious?
*Everyone looks at him and nods*
Mistique: For once in my life I’d like to agree with my son on one thing. Nocturne, you’re going to get your butt kicked.
Nightcrawler: Mother I didn’t say THAT.
Sabretooth: She’s right runt. You don’t stand a chance
*Nocturne hits him in the eye with a hex bolt then kicks his shin*
Sabretooth: You little!
Mitisque: Wow… Logan has been fighting this guy for how long now and yet all he had to do was poke him in the eye then kick him in the shin?
Sabretooth: No… I was just… expecting less from the little twerp
*Tosses Nocturne into a wall*
Nocturne: Umm… dad are you just gonna sit here and watch me get my butt kicked?
*Nightcrawler rolls his eyes and teleports in front of Sabretooth*
Nightcrawler: You hit my daughter again and you’re going to see a WHOLE new side to this elf.
Sabretooth: Says who? The circus clown?
Storm: Me
Cyclops: Me
Beast: Me
Logan: Me bub.
Jubilee: Me to! Yipeeeeee!
Nightcrawler: And for you’re information I was not a clown I was an acrobat.
Nocturne: And you’re not countin me outa this.
Rogue: I’m helpin to
Sabretooth: Well that just ruined the whole party. Listen Kurt… if you are going to have a family reunion where everyone but 3 people are bad guys what is going to happen if you bring in the rest of your good buddies?
Mistique: We are going to get our butt’s kicked.
Jubilee: Kurt why did you even let them come here anyway?
Nightcrawler: I didn’t! That’s the funny thing! They think becaues they’re family they can just waltz right in and make the house theirs! Honestly did they think this was going to work out?
Scarlet Witch: It would make things so much easier if you were a bad guy Nightcrawler. Then Nocturne would be and Rogue would never come.
Magneto: MY daughter has an excelent point. What does your daughter have to say?
Nocturne: That if you keep talkin I’ve got a lot of nasty things to say. Like I’m gonna kick your metal bleep and then bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleeepety bleeeep bleepy with bleep on the bleep and bleep with bleep so bleep and BLEEP!
(The words she just said were not approved for children so we had to censor them but it would’ve made it a lot funnier if they werent censored)
Nightcrawler: I didn’t even know she KNEW half of those words!
Magneto: I don’t think ANYONE knows half of those words.
Scarlet Witch: What on Earth have you been teaching her?
Everyone: LOGAN!!!!!!
Logan: So the kid knows some nasty words, says ‘em, and everyone thinks I taught her them?
Storm: There is a slight possiblity that you did.
Beast: Logan have you heard yourself talk?
Mistique: Logan… the odds that Nightcrawler taught her them are slim to none. The odds that YOU taught her them are about 95 to 100%.
Logan: Oh yeah …. You people are all sooo smart. Pick on the guy with knives built into his hands
*he turns upside down and starts moving up and down banging his head into the ground*
*Everyone looks at Magneto*
Magneto: What?
*Nocturne hits him in the eye with a hex bolt (again)*
*Logan falls to the ground*
Rogue: Nocturne… why don’t you just zap his helmet off?
Nightcrawler: Rogue… do NOT give her suggestions. She… um… changes them….
*Nocturne zaps Magneto’s pants off*
Nocturne: Ha ha ha ha!
Beast: Oh my Stars and Garters!
Scarlet Witch: You had to talk didn’t you Rogue.
Magneto: Bye!
*Magneto runs out the door*
Scarlet Witch: Daddy!
*Scarlet Witch chases him*
Rogue: What person over the age of 9 calls their dad “daddy”?
Nightcrawler: My wife that’s who.
Rogue: Sorry I didn’t mean to touch a nerve.
Nocturne: Why don’t you all just go? It is 11:00 at night!
Storm: Shouldn’t you be in bed?
Nocturne: Hello my nickname is Nocturne for a reason!
Sabretooth: Why don’t we all just leave this place is getting boring.
Mistique: Yes we’ve run out of funny problems to create.
Nightcrawler: For once in my life I agree with two villians at the same time. EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY HOME.
Sabretooth: Geez you don’t have to be so rude about it.
Mistique: Yes learn some manners.
Nocturne: Yeah this is coming from the woman who chucked her baby over a bridge!
Mistique: …. You’ve proven your point.
Nightcrawler: Out!
Sabretooth: Ok ok…
*Sabretooth and the others leave*
Jubilee: Didn’t I tell you to stay away from family reunions in episode 6 durring season 5?
Nightcrawler: Er… yes you did… Well…. It is a little hard to avoid considering they’re my family and all.
Nocturne: Family? SHE TOSSED TO OVER A BRIDGE TO SAVE HER OWN SKIN! IF YOU ARE SERIOUISLY CONSIDERING LETTING HER INTO YOUR HOME YOU’VE LOST YOUR BLUE FUZZY HEAD.
Nightcrawler: She gave me life!
Jubilee: Then tossed you over a bridge and never even CARED you had a life!
Nightcrawler: But she is STILL family. And I have to…. Let her into my home.
Storm: Nightcrawler. You are a very nice person and we all respect that. But there comes a point in time where you just don’t give in to things. And when you’re whole family is made of villians… that is the time!
Nightcrawler: I suppose so…
*Everyone looks around Nightcrawler’s house*
Nightcrawler: And I just did house repairs from the LAST family reunion!
Nocturne: Come to think of it…. Why do they always do them at our house?
*Everyone looks at Nocturne*
Logan: Good question kid. Now can you come up with an answer to this one? How come whenever I try and get some beer I get attacked?
Rogue: Probably because everytime you go out in PUBLIC you get attacked.
Cyclops: You do beat a lot of villians up. You must have about 700 assasins after you by now.
Beast: Yes… I believe that your animal-like nature also compounds to the consistant number of grudges.
*Everyone looks at Beast*
Jubilee: Logan… how come all you talk about is fighting and beer?
Logan: Because I like them. It’s like girls with shoes. They hurt, they’re cool, they drive you nutty, but for some freakin’ reason you keep on doin it.
Nocturne: No offense.. I mean.. I know you all are friends of my dad’s but why in the heck are you all still here at 11:30 PM?
Storm: … Good question. Lets all leave Nightcrawler’s home.
Nightcrawler: Wait aren’t any of you going to help me clean this all up?
All of the X-MEN: BYE!!!!!
Nocturne: What is it with these people?
Nightcrawler: I have no idea… I have absolutely no idea…

Ta da! How do you like it?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:05 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nighty101
*Doorbell rings*
Nocturne: Dad….. doorbell….
*Nightcrawler teleports to door and opens it*

Etc

Ta da! How do you like it?

I like it!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:03 AM
Nighty101

ty I was soooo bored one night I was just watching the plaster on the ceiling. When I started seeing spots on it I knew I needed to do SOMETHING other than watch plaster dry. Sooo I went ahead and read about Nightcrawler. Then I thought about his family so I went ahead and made it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:35 PM