KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

7:30 p.m; it's dark and calm outside on a cool Louisiana evening, but the tranqulity is suddenly broken by numerous footsteps. The mutant Gambit is being chased by several men in uniform through a wooded area.

Guard 1: After him. After that stinking mutie!

Guard 2: Don't let him get away. The boss will be thrilled if we get this piece of shit back.

Guard 1: He said we should be careful with this one.

Guard 2: The day I'm scared of a mutie is the d----

The Guard never had a chance to finish his sentence. He exploded into tiny fragments due to a discreetly placed rock that was laid by the mutant on the floor, which was charged with potential energy-having explosive results

Guard 3: Jesus Christ what was that?

They can see Gambit heading towards a fence. He scales it with gazelle like agility.

The guards come to the fence--seemingly insurmountable.

Guard 4: I didn't sign up for this shit.

Guard 1: Well you didn't have to

Guard 1 shoots the fence apart with no hesitation. Gambit stops, and is now standing 20 metres from the broken fence.

Gambit: (tauntingly) Bon soir mes amis! A beautiful evening to die, no?

Guard 1: Put your damn hands up, or I will shoot you in the face mutant.

Guard 3 (nervously): D-d-do what he tells ya.

Gambit: Mon Dieu! I have to tell you that you have the wrong man. I am not a mutant.

Guard 3: It's a trick!

Guard 1. Of course it's a trick!

Gambit: Non. I am being very serious. In fact you can see my card.

Guard 3 approaches Gambit rather naively, weapon still aimed. Gambit reaches into the inside of his leather trenchcoat, and reaches for his cards- 8 of clubs, Jack of Hearts and 3 of Diamonds.

He charges all three cards and throws it into the face of the Guard. The other 4 Guards open fire. His agility is too much for their human accuracy. He dodges everything.

A fight ensues. Gambit makes light work of all of them.

Gambit: (Tauntingly) Here's my card.........

Title.

Sorry for being so descriptive. It's just my writing style.

Last edited by Madvillain on Jun 16th, 2006 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:53 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by x-fetish
cain thats awesome rock :rock.
god bless you for coming up with this post. rolling on floor laughing eek!big grin
i feel like a kid who just walked into a candy-toy store happy
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
please continue yes dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey no problem x-fetish and dont worry more to come

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:08 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

opinions on mine?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:08 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Mr. Universe
opinions on mine?

yea tis cool. i like that gambit is your opening scene

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:10 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Cain! You're the best! Gwahahahahahaha!!!

Looking forward to the Gambit scene. Where's Wolverine btw??? erm

Keep it up dude! Its like a fan fiction...but better! Because its real! sort of! But still! Waahahahhahahahaha!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 12:01 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Jubilee: What is that thing?!

Siryn: I don’t know? We need to get everyone out!

(Colossus breaks through the wall that kitty phased through,)

Colossus: Are you ok? I’ll buy you some time! (Runs and jumps out the hole. As he does he metals up and crashes with the sentinel. The camera is an over shot which zooms out to reveal five more sentinels around the mansion. Three more children come out of their rooms and Kitty joins from behind.)

Kitty: You need to get out! Do you remember the way?

X-kid: Yes.

Kitty: Tell everyone else! GO, now! (The children exit all accept Kitty, Jubilee and Siryn) Ok. These things are sentinels. They’re bastards to kill. Note their shape! These things are flexible, fast agile despite their size.

Jubilee: How do we bring them down?

Kitty: Aim for the head or their joints.

(Colossus is on the sentinels head but is thrown off. He crashes to the floor.)

Kitty: NO!

(Siryn produces a high pitch scream and flies out the mansion directly at the sentinel. Its head begins to crack. Jubilee and Kitty are holding their ears. The sentinel looks unstable. It loses balance and falls into the building. As it does Kitty grabs Jubilee and the sentinel and debris falls through them. Kitty gets them both outside where they end up near colossus. Siryn lands close by and exhausted. Magneto and Mystique have heard the events. They open their doors and see the x-kids running)

Mystique: Erik, I will help the kids you go and help the others! (Mystique picks up a child and runs with the rest of the children.)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:22 PM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i love your script, only thing i dont see is what the main plot of the movie is. Apocolypse, ya, but is it really just fighting from begining to end? There are too many questions left unanswered. Other than that, it rox

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:12 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

I think it rocks. You'll never know Cain's intentions on his script until the script itself is finished. wink

But Magneto should've said "children" not kids...hahahahaha! Forget it! big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 02:02 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by chucktaylor
I think it rocks. You'll never know Cain's intentions on his script until the script itself is finished. wink

But Magneto should've said "children" not kids...hahahahaha! Forget it! big grin

shiit your right lol
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
i love your script, only thing i dont see is what the main plot of the movie is. Apocolypse, ya, but is it really just fighting from begining to end? There are too many questions left unanswered. Other than that, it rox

i do get where your coming from and as this is only a draft when i have finsihed it i will edit but apocs is coming on strong and theres alot to do with corruption!!!!!!![SPOILER - highlight to read]: the hole sentinels thing not being done by the government and then there is gonnal be uproars about mutant rights being falsely confiremed (end of x3 when the president said we can live together!) i dont no if that makes sense but u'll see

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:15 PM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

awesomeness

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:59 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

Originally posted by Mr. Universe
opinions on mine?

ur doing good smile ...continue.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 07:25 PM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by x-fetish
ur doing good smile ...continue.
hey tis good but maybe no swearing in the opening scene

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 07:31 PM
remy_gambit

wonder is it would work having the AoA timeline, then have bishop come in, combining the 2 timelines?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 04:08 AM
remy_gambit is currently offline Click here to Send remy_gambit a Private Message Find more posts by remy_gambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

This is always the first topic I open when I get here...

Thumbs up to Cain! wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 07:11 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by chucktaylor
This is always the first topic I open when I get here...

Thumbs up to Cain! wink

big grin thats pretty cool i'm gonna have more done for monday night hopefully got sum coursework i need to do but i will do some
Originally posted by remy_gambit
wonder is it would work having the AoA timeline, then have bishop come in, combining the 2 timelines?

it might be a bit too confusin combining timelines.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 06:53 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Keep up the good work.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 08:20 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

Originally posted by DarthLazious
Keep up the good work.

i concur. aren't u surprised how good these all came out?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 12:17 AM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

hey all i've cut the sentinel scene for now i'm gonna put it in later i think

(Beast opens the doors and the holograms take form as the door closes. As the door closes a beep signalling a call begins, the screen says that it is from Muir Island. Meanwhile Kitty is upstairs looking for Rogue. She gets to Rogues room and knocks on the door.)

Kitty: Rogue?…Rogue? (She opens the door, sees the room is empty-wardrobe included- and the picture of Rogue and Bobby on her bed. She begins knock at doors)Siryn have you seen Rogue?

Siryn: Sorry Kitty. Is she not with Bobby?

Kitty: No. (Jubilee Walks Past in gym clothes) Jubilee! Have you seen Rogue I can’t find her and her clothes are gone.

Jubilee: What…No I haven’t

thats the end before the sentinels

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 06:28 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

(Scene cuts to Lotham City. Rogue steps down out of a truck)

Rogue: Thanks

(Rogue enters and takes a seat at the bar.)

Rogue: A water please

(A poker game can be heard in the background. Mummers are heard for a while.)

Drunk #1: God Dang I fold

Drunk #2: Hey you got some sorta cheating going on here Cajun?

(Rogue turns round only to see a man’s feet up on the table/ the rest of him is submerged in darkness. His eyes can be seen glowing slightly. All attention is focused on him)

Remy: Who me? (The sound of a card being flipped is heard) Sorry fellers but I’ma feeling I’ve outstayed ma welcome (he takes the money from the table and runs to the door. He notices the tip jar on the bar) To rogue Hey mon cher hows bout a kiss f’Gambit? (As he leans in, he swipes the jar and kisses her on the lips. Slightly fazed he runs out the door. Smirking Rogue follows him)

Rogue: Hey! Hey…erm… Gambit is it?

Remy: Why mon cher you back f’more?

Barmen: There he is (three large men with various weapons progress towards Gambit and Rogue)

Remy: Time we be departing, no? (He produces two playing cards then winks at Rogue. They begin to glow)

Man #1: He’s a mutie!!

Remy: Now, dat not fair! (he throws the cards towards them and they explode on the ground sending the men flying. When all the smoke settles Rogue and gambit are gone. Hid behind a truck sat on the ground is Rogue and Gambit)

Remy: I’m Remy LeBeau, master tieth, but call me Gambit cher.

Rogue: I’m Rogue.

Remy: Such a perty name. You special too?

Rogue: Cursed more like

Remy: Nah, don’t speaking so sad, show us what y’can do.

Rogue: I can kill you by touching you. But recently I’ve been able to do other stuff, I think… I think I can fly…

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 08:23 PM
x-fetish

thats wicked cool cain...and we finally meet gambit cool ...i'm about to sound like an overanxious 5 yr old...more!big grin more! big grin more!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 12:28 AM