KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Cain's excites me the most, but tallgirl's is great too!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:32 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tallgirlnb

Back at SINISTER’S laboratory. JEAN has fully reconstructed her body. SCOTT is still mid way in the process. She opens her eyes, deeply confused. She looks over at SCOTT.

JEAN: Scott. Scott, wake up!

SINISTER is lurking in the corner.

SINISTER: He’ll be awake soon enough, my dear.

JEAN: You!

SINISTER: I hope you’ll thank me for resurrecting you.

JEAN: I could have done it myself in time.

SINISTER: Yes, but I’m not patient enough for that. Besides, how convenient to have both you two here together.

JEAN: What do you want with us?

SINISTER: I don’t want anything, but someone else does.

JEAN tries to read SINISTER’S mind.

SINISTER: Reading my mind won’t do you any good. You see that band around your neck. It keeps you from destroying everything in sight. It keeps him (points to SCOTT) from shooting a hole through my head. It keeps them (points to the four other mutants caged across the room)…it keeps me in control. You can also thank me for finally being able to control that beast inside you permanently. If you want a detailed explanation of how I did that…well then, you don’t really to know right now. Ask later.

Back to MYSTIQUE. MYSTIQUE is preparing the jet. MARROW is sitting next to her. ROGUE and GAMBIT are seated in back.

ROGUE: You’re not a mutant?

MYSTIQUE: No, I’m not.

ROGUE: Why do you help us?
MYSTIQUE: Because you shouldn’t have to hide or be afraid. You should consider yourself homo-superiors. You should be—

ROGUE: You sound a lot like someone who tried to kill me once.

MYSTIQUE: I’m sorry. I just…I just want to help. That’s all.

ROGUE is getting a tad suspicious.

Back to JEAN and SCOTT. SCOTT finally awakes.

SCOTT: JEAN!

JEAN: Scott, I’m here. I’m here.

SCOTT: Where am I? How am I?

JEAN: Scott, it’s alright. Just try and breathe.

SCOTT: I…I can see. My eyes.

JEAN: It’s only temporary. The bands…they somehow block us from using our powers.

SCOTT: Jean…I thought I lost you.

JEAN: I’m here. I’ll never hurt you again.

The X Jet lands on the island. LOGAN is the first to get out. He sniffs the air. The rest follow.

LOGAN: Warren, see if you can see anything.

ANGEL flies up into the air.

ANGEL: There’s a bridge ahead, leading to a temple.

EMMA: That’s it.

LOGAN: Good, you can lead the way.

The head into the jungle. ANGEL continues to fly above them.

KITTY stands close to EMMA.

KITTY: The Professor says you can turn your whole body into a diamond.

EMMA: Yes, it makes me quite valuable.

KITTY: I’ve never tried phasing through diamond before. Could I try?

EMMA: Maybe some other time.

ANGEL: There’s another plane landing!

EMMA: It’s Mystique. She has Rogue with her.

KITTY: You’re just like the Professor.

EMMA: Like Xavier? Do you hear the way he talks and do you hear the way I talk?

STORM: I hear you.

MYSTIQUE has landed the airplane. They get out the plane. ROGUE looks around and is confused by her surroundings.

ROGUE: What is this place?

MYSTIQUE: This is where our friend lives.

ROGUE: Another friend?

They enter through the doors. SINISTER immediately approaches them.

SINISTER: Hello, Rogue.

He puts a band around ROGUE.

ROGUE: What is this? Who are you?

SINISTER: I am Dr. Nathaniel Essex, but here you may call me Sinister.

ROGUE: What do you want with me?

SINISTER: I need your help with something.

ROGUE: Yeah, well find someone else.

ROGUE turns to leave, but GAMBIT blocks her path.

GAMBIT: Better do what he says, Rogue.

ROGUE: Get out of my way.
GAMBIT grabs her arm. ROGUE uses her teeth to take off her glove. She touches GAMBIT’S face, but nothing happens.

ROGUE: What’s happening?

GAMBIT: I’m sorry, Rogue.

SINISTER: Thank-you for your assistance, Mystique.

ROGUE: Mystique?!

MYSTIQUE transforms back into her former blue self. ROGUE is shocked.

The X-MEN have approached the bridge.

KITTY: It doesn’t look very safe.

STORM: Warren, could you fly us across?

ANGEL comes down and grabs a hold of KITTY and flies her across.

LOGAN: I’m not being flown around by bird man. I’ll take my chances.

STORM: Logan!

LOGAN heads across the bridge. Midway, he falls straight through and falls into the water. ANGEL quickly drops KITTY off on the other side and attempts to catch LOGAN, but LOGAN is already in the water being washed away. He flies back to STORM.

ANGEL: I couldn’t find him.

EMMA: Such a shame.

STORM: He’s not dead. He’ll find his way back. We move on.

EMMA: After you.

SINISTER leads ROGUE to see the other mutants, including JEAN and SCOTT. MYSTIQUE follows behind.

ROGUE: Jean? Scott?

JEAN: Rogue! What do you want with her, Sinister?

SCOTT: Is she a part of your experiment too?

SINISTER: She’s the key ingredient.

SCOTT: Mystique!

MYSTIQUE: Glad to see you both so lively. Too bad that won’t be for long.

ROGUE: What are you going to do to them?

SINISTER: My dear, what are you going to do to them?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:51 AM
tallgirlnb is currently offline Click here to Send tallgirlnb a Private Message Find more posts by tallgirlnb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

hmmm i duno if i like the hole resurecting thing..however the script i am writing i am trying to keep into the same sort of naturaslistic boundaries that the previous writers have set obiously this does not mean you are and therefore your script is v. good

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 09:49 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

(Back at the mansion the x-men leave the danger room and walk towards the war room. Havok and Strong Guy look bewildered.)

Havok: Those things actually exist?!

Hank Mckoy: No…well we can’t be certain. The professor has seen them in a cognitive way but we cannot be certain if they are real. However we still train against them just in case.

Kitty: (She comes running down the corridor) Storm! Its rogue…She’s gone

(They all stop outside the entrance to the war room)

Bobby: What!...Storm we have to find her

Storm: She’ll come back.

Bobby: But we don’t know that!

Strom: No… we don’t. But there is a greater threat arising and I will need all of you. I’ll explain everything.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:07 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Wait, Cain, I'm confused...

Didnt this already happen?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:26 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Ok tallgirlnb im like how u changed the the whole kitty hating emma thing(for now maybe) and she is interested in her powers. It also sounds like your forgetting that Storm can fly?

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:33 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tallgirlnb

dude i forgot about that. hmmm maybe ill change that scene and have storm fly herself over and try to rescue logan or something

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 02:59 AM
tallgirlnb is currently offline Click here to Send tallgirlnb a Private Message Find more posts by tallgirlnb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

haha i knew it^^

SHE FLYS YAY

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:57 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tallgirlnb

changed a lil bit, thanks masterkit this sound better?

KITTY: It doesn’t look very safe.

STORM: Warren, could you fly them across? I’ll give us cover.

STORM uses her powers to create a fog. ANGEL comes down and grabs a hold of KITTY and flies her across.

LOGAN: I’m not being flown around by bird man. I’ll take my chances.

STORM: Logan!

LOGAN heads across the bridge. Midway, he falls straight through and falls into the water. ANGEL quickly drops KITTY off on the other side and attempts to catch LOGAN, but LOGAN is already in the water being washed away. He flies back to STORM.

ANGEL: I couldn’t find him through the fog.

EMMA: Such a shame.

STORM: He’s not dead. He’ll find his way back. We move on.

EMMA: After you.

SINISTER leads ROGUE to see the other mutants, including JEAN and SCOTT. MYSTIQUE, GAMBIT, and MARROW follow behind.

ROGUE: Jean? Scott?

JEAN: Rogue! What do you want with her, Sinister?

SCOTT: Is she a part of your experiment too?

SINISTER: She’s the key ingredient.

SCOTT: Mystique!

MYSTIQUE: Glad to see you both so lively. Too bad that won’t be for long.

ROGUE: What are you going to do to them?

SINISTER: My dear, what are you going to do to them?

Back to the bridge. The rest of the X-Men have gotten across. STORM heads straight for the door of the temple, but EMMA grabs her hand and stops her.

EMMA: Hey if you want to avoid setting off alarms or traps I suggest you let me lead, okay?

STORM: Be my guest.

EMMA: Hey Kitty Cat. Over here.

EMMA puts her hand up against the temple.

EMMA: If you phase through here you’ll be just outside the main control room. Do you know how to work a computer?

KITTY: Do I know how to work a computer? It’s a second language to me.

EMMA: Good. I want you to go inside and turn off all the alarm and security systems. Then, I want you to open up the front gate. We’ll head inside and find out.

KITTY: Gotcha.

STORM: Be careful.

KITTY phases through and finds herself inside a large room full of computers and monitors. She looks around for the controls. She finds them and begins to shut everything off.

Meanwhile SINISTER gets an immediate notification on his monitor about the sudden changes in security.

SINISTER: Mystique! The control room, now!

KITTY is still in the midst of shutting things off when MYSTIQUE enters the room disguised as ROGUE. She has a band hidden behind her back.

KITTY: Rogue!

ROGUE (MYSTIQUE): Oh, Kitty, thank God it’s you! You have to get me out of here. I’m so scared!

KITTY: Its okay, Rogue. We’re here to save you.

MYSTIQUE hugs KITTY. She kisses her on the check and then slides a band around her neck.

KITTY: Rogue? What are you doing?

MYSTIQUE pulls out a gun. She transforms back into her normal self.

KITTY: Bullets can’t hurt me. They go right through me.

MYSTIQUE: Exactly.

KITTY makes a run for the wall, but she can’t phase through.

KITTY: What? What did you do?

MYSTIQUE goes back to the controls and turns the security and alarm systems back on, but keeps the front door open.

MYSTIQUE: The band around your neck suppresses you from using your powers. (She shows KITTY a pocket controller) This turns you off and on.

KITTY: Like a TV set, great.

MYSTIQUE: Close enough.

STORM, EMMA, COLOSSUS, and ANGEL make there way to the front gate.

STORM: Alright, everything looks okay.

EMMA: Something’s not right.

STORM: What?

EMMA: Just be on your toes.

They head towards the gate. Meanwhile MYSTIQUE brings KITTY back out to SINISTER, who now has his six specimens all lined up.

SINSITER: Well, what have we here?

MYSTIQUE: A present.

SINISTER: Put her downstairs.

MYSTIQUE leads KITTY downstairs. Meanwhile LOGAN has found his way out of the water and is using his claws to climb up to the temple.

Back to SINISTER. MYSTIQUE has returned.

SINISTER: I think it’s time we began. Bring her here.

GAMBIT takes a hold of ROGUE’S hand, her bare hand.

ROGUE: Gambit?

GAMBIT: Sorry, chere. Gambit never meant to be the bad guy.

ROGUE: You don’t have to be.

GAMBIT: Gambit is sorry.

ROGUE: Yeah, me too.

GAMBIT leads her forward to SINISTER.

ROGUE: You can’t make me do anything.

SINISTER: Oh, I think you’ll think otherwise.

SINISTER presses a button and shows a television screen where COLOSSUS, STORM, EMMA and ANGEL are heading inside.

SINISTER: Let’s see how they do against my machines.

Big battle. EMMA is sensing something.

EMMA: We have to go back.

STORM: Why? What’s wrong?

EMMA: This is a trap.

EMMA turns around and makes a run for the exit, but a wall comes down and blocks her. She turns and runs the opposite way. They’re stuck.

STORM: Peter, get us out of here!

COLOSSUS metals up and tries to punch his way through the wall. He makes a dent, but can’t break through. STORM attempts to send a lightening bolt at the wall, but it reflects back and bounces back and forth around the room.

EMMA: Storm!

STORM: I’m sorry.

ANGEL: What do we do?

A few guns and lasers come out from the walls and prepare to shoot.

STORM: Remember the danger room! Emma! Peter! Give us cover!

EMMA turns to her diamond form and stands next to COLOSSUS. ANGEL and STORM run behind them for cover. EMMA uses her powers to make herself a diamond spear. She throws it and knocks out one of the lasers. STORM electrifies them. COLOSSUS smashes them. EMMA continues to use her diamond spears. ANGEL flies around and throws explosions at them (like he did as archangel in the comics) Suddenly, ANGEL gets hit in the wing and crashes down.

STORM: Warren!

STORM sends another lightening bolt finishing off the last laser.

ANGEL: I’m okay. It’s nothing.

STORM: Looks like we got all of them.

Suddenly, gas comes out from the sides of the wall.

EMMA: So, how long can everyone hold their breath?

SINISTER is overjoyed and laughing at their defeat.

SINISTER: (to MARROW and GAMBIT) You two! Collect our guests and bring them downstairs with the other.

MARROW and GAMBIT leave. SINISTER turns to ROGUE.

SINISTER: Hopefully we’ll have no more interruptions. .

SINISTER brings ROGUE up to face MS. MARVEL who is tied up with the others.

SINISTER: Ms. Carol Danvers, what a beautiful name. Your strength and flying abilities will make a lovely contribution for the master.

ROGUE: The master?

JEAN: Master…

JEAN is having thoughts about this. SCOTT whispers to her.

SCOTT: Jean, what is it?

JEAN: He said Master. He doesn’t want our powers for himself. He wants them for someone else.

SCOTT: Who?

JEAN: I don’t know.

MYSTIQUE removes the handcuffs off ROGUE. ROGUE stares at MS. MARVEL.

ROGUE: I can’t do this. Jean, help me!

JEAN: I can’t, Rogue. I’m sorry.

ROGUE: (begging to SINISTER) Please, don’t make me do this. Jean and Scott are my friends.

SINISTER: Would you like to start with them first?

Another beep goes off on SINISTER’S computer.

SINISTER: Now, what?

He looks at the monitor. LOGAN is making his way through the temple.

SINISTER: Another one?

ROGUE: You can’t hurt him!

SINISTER: Can I now?

GAMBIT and MARROW return.

SINISTER: Ah, perfect timing. Marrow we have a friend outside in need of company. Please make him feel welcome.

MARROW gets a wicked look on her face and heads out.

ROGUE tries to make a run for it, but GAMBIT catches her.

GAMBIT: You can’t run, Rogue. Just try to be brave.

ROGUE turns around to face MS. MARVEL again. SINISTER turns her powers on with his pocket controller.

ROGUE: I’m so sorry.

ROGUE grabs a hold of MS. MARVEL and begins to suck the life out of her. It is a horrible process. Finally, MS. MARVEL falls to the ground dead. ROGUE cringes over on the ground. Her mind is overwhelmed. GAMBIT watches and begins to feel pity for both of them. He sneaks out of the room

SINISTER: What’s happening to her?

MYSTIQUE: She just needs time to adjust.

LOGAN continues into the temple, but is blocked by MARROW.

MARROW: I was sent to welcome you.

LOGAN: I don’t need any welcome.

MARROW: Too bad.

MARROW starts to come at him. She grows out some bones and throws them. LOGAN blocks them with his claws. She grows out more, several this time and shots them straight out. One manages to gut LOGAN in the stomach. He pulls it and throws it back. MARROW ducks. An intense fight continues.

Back to ROGUE. MYSTIQUE kneels down beside ROGUE and touches her on the shoulder.

MYSTIQUE: Just try to breathe, Rogue. Don’t try to fight it.

ROGUE grabs MYSTIQUE by the throat and hurls her across the room. SINISTER switches on her control. She loses her powers and falls to the ground.

SINISTER: Very, very good.

Meanwhile, GAMBIT makes his way down to the prison where the X-Men are locked up. They all have bands around their necks as well.

EMMA: Gambit!

GAMBIT: Emma, what a pleasant surprise!

STORM: What do you think you’re doing?

GAMBIT: Setting things straight. Stand back.

GAMBIT charges the lock on the door and makes it explode.

STORM: After what you did?

GAMBIT: Gambit don’t want to be the bad guy.

STORM: Where’s Rogue?

GAMBIT: She’s upstairs with Sinister and Mystique. We need to hurry and help before she kills anyone else.

KITTY: Kills anyone?

ANGEL: Our powers? These bands. Can you help us remove then?

GAMBIT: Everything’s controlled by Sinister. I could blow them off you, but it may blow you up too.

STORM: We’ll have to move fast.

LOGAN and MARROW continue to fight. MARROW manages to get LOGAN stuck to the wall with three bones in a crucifix position. He cannot move. MARROW laughs wickedly until BOBBY jumps in just in the nick of time and freezes her.

LOGAN: You’re supposed to be in bed.

BOBBY: I was hoping this could count as a make up for all the days I missed in the danger room.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 05:08 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Brief outline since i hate writing dialogue.

X-Men: X-Tinction (part 1 of a trilogy)
occurs 2 years after the last stand

opening-
voiceover, Proffessor Xavier-
Genosha, a former American territory off the coast of Africa which has miraculously modernized and developed a utopian, modern society. Though like every utopia, they hide an ugly secret-
Shot of a bustling market where people of all colors and cultures seem to mingle in peace. Across from them is a fence. behind which is a labor camp occupied by bald mutants in skin tight jump suits. Each has a number tattooed on his or her forehead and scars on his or her temples. one falls from exhaustion and is immediatly shot.

cut to san francisco. Magneto stands inside an electronics/office supply store looking at a Newton's cradle. The TV's in the store are all covering developing news about the unexpected failure of the mutant cure as over time, some mutants have suddenly died from the serum's effects, some have had power resurgences, and still others developed new powers in unpredictable ways. Magneto begins to sweat and breathe heavily. He is suffering a stroke. As he collapses, an EM pulse is generated. All over the world, planes crash, hospital equipment fails...the results are so catostrophic that tho the pulse lasts a mere 3 hours, it results in nearly 3 million fatalities.
Cue opening credits
Alex Summers stands over Cyclops' grave, angrily telling wolverine why he left the X-men and why Scott was a fool for staying. He then informs Wolverine and Storm that the reason he has returned is that he has found out that he and Scott had a brother named Grabriel and that Gabriel has gone missing. The exposition about Scott's adoption and history is interrupted as a mob proceeds to attack the Xavier school. out of desparation, one of the new X-men children teleports the mob to central park.
In the mansion, recently fired UN ambassedor Hank McCoy briefs the leading X-men about the tragedy caused by Magneto's stroke and the unpredictable cure. Mutant pogroms have occured all over the world, anti-mutant fundamentalist preacher and presidential candidate Graydon Creed has a 77% approval rating in the polls. The only ray of hope is Prime Minister Cameron Hodge of Genosha who is offering mutant amnesty in a special gated city he has deemed, Neverland.

to be continued when i think of more story...
basically the fifth movie would be called X-Men: Neverland, and the last one would be X-Men: Shoah (the hebrew term for holocaust)
basically the movies would combine elements of X-Tinction Agenda, Deadly Genesis, and the Neverland storyline from weapon X. The summary being a preengeneered catastrophic event leading to a conspiracy to create a coup in the united states and to exterminate mutants in a nation which is essentially one giant concentration camp.

The main villains would be Graydon Creed and the Right, Cameron Hodge and Genosha, Vulcan, and Weapon X.

The main characters would be Wolverine, Storm Collossus, Rogue, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Havok, Wolfsebane, and Gambit.
magneto, proffessor x, and some other characters would also have some role.

casting for new characters-
Luke Wilson-Havok
Jason Lee-Graydon Creed
Mark Hamill-Cameron Hodge
Christian Bale-Vulcan
Fairuza Balk-Wolfsebane
Johnny Depp-Gambit
Kurtwood Smith-Proffessor Andre Thorton
Mark Marone-Dr. Abraham Cornelius
Linda Fiorentino-Dr. Carol Hines
Tyler Mane-Sabretooth
Michael Keaton-Deadpool

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Last edited by Darth Jello on Jun 25th, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 10:01 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Cain? Where you at man?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 12:50 PM
SkinWalker

Darth Jello

whos gabriel O.O

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 04:47 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I like Cain's out of all of the other X4 fan Scripts on here.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:23 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Nice sig Wolvie! big grin

thanx

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:38 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Gabriel Summers, Vulcan

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 07:33 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

O.O

ok
kool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 11:18 PM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cain man ...thats an awesone script...looks like u should've wrote X3..newayz it would be kinda cool if they can make an animated film out of this script atleast so ure hard work doesnt go unnoticed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:02 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by jasonk3
Cain man ...thats an awesone script...looks like u should've wrote X3..newayz it would be kinda cool if they can make an animated film out of this script atleast so ure hard work doesnt go unnoticed.

hey cheers dude
Wait, Cain, I'm confused...

Didnt this already happen?

no i cut the sentinel scene out for now i think i said that a few pages ago.
Cain? Where you at man?

i'm writing dont worry i shouldnt be long and i'll have loadsa posted!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 07:39 AM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Whoa! I cant wait! Nyaar!!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 09:43 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

hey ignore this i've edited it

Last edited by Marko on Jun 26th, 2006 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:33 PM