KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X4 Scripts

X4 Scripts
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaos sebaceous

cool

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:44 PM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jasonk3
Cain man ...thats an awesone script...looks like u should've wrote X3..newayz it would be kinda cool if they can make an animated film out of this script atleast so ure hard work doesnt go unnoticed.

SO MUCH WWWOOOORRRRDDDDD!!!! I've been gone a while but i'm back to say U PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 12:56 AM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Yeah they do.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:14 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-fetish

dont u just have a blast readin these. i know i do

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:56 AM
x-fetish is currently offline Click here to Send x-fetish a Private Message Find more posts by x-fetish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

I got your mail Cain! Sweet! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 08:23 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowCat_x

Hallow big grin
Ive been reading these scripts regulary now but Ive just got round to making an account stick out tongue
So far, I like Cains the bestest! ^_^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:31 PM
ShadowCat_x is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowCat_x a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowCat_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by ShadowCat_x
Hallow big grin
Ive been reading these scripts regulary now but Ive just got round to making an account stick out tongue
So far, I like Cains the bestest! ^_^

cheers i am writing more i havnt stopped

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 08:06 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

i cant wait for more i think all you people are doing good

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:02 PM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Grathius

Hey great script I think that later after rogue runs away you should have her gain her other abilities (flight, invulnerability, strength). How doe she do that by the way?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:34 PM
Darth Grathius is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Grathius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Grathius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

she permantly absorbs ms marvels powers

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 03:52 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

So when is Cain gonna post the rest?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 06:52 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

(The scene changes. The screen is dark)

Scientist #1: How’s the subject?

Scientist #2: He is still unconscious…we had to sedate him.(The screen is as if it is looking through someone’s eyes. They repeatedly open and shut and are not in focus) He’s healed remarkably since his capture.

Scientist #1: So quick?! He would be a very valuable soldier. Hows the first subject? Has the memory reconstruction worked?

Scientist #2: Yes. As for as he knows he has never worked for the Russians and has always been a soldier for us.

Scientist #1: And the implants?

Scientist #2: The coils? Muscle has built up around them and they’re ready for testing.

Scientist #1: Good…Good.

(Back at the mansion the x-men leave the danger room and walk towards the war room. Havok and Strong Guy look bewildered.)

Havok: Those things actually exist?!

Hank Mckoy: No…well we can’t be certain. The professor has seen them in a cognitive way but we cannot be certain if they are real. However we still train against them just in case.

Kitty: (She comes running down the corridor) Storm! Its rogue…She’s gone

(They all stop outside the entrance to the war room)

Bobby: What!...Storm we have to find her

Storm: She’ll come back.

Bobby: But we don’t know that!

Storm: No… we don’t. But there is a greater threat arising and I will need all of you. I’ll explain everything.

(Back to the location of the scientists. Again the screen is as if it is through the perspective of someone)

Scientist #1: He’s waking up…should I sedate him.

Scientist #2: No…He can’t hurt us.

(A scientist comes into focus and has three cuts across his face. The subject grunts)

Logan: (lethargically) W...Where am I?

Scientist #2: Don’t you know?... Your home.

Logan: huh?

Scientist #2: You work for the government as a soldier. You have done for the past 10 years. (Logan looks confused) You were attacked but we rescued you!

Logan: Yes… I do remember…Thank you. (Said through a confused tone. Heavy footsteps can be heard. The camera moves to behind the feet of Omega red. Logan still can’t see properly so sniffs discreetly)(whispering) I know that smell!

Scientist 2#: What!

Logan: Said I don’t feel well…can you get me down?

(the scientists confer then remove the chains from his arms. Staggering a scientist lead him to a door but just as they reach it Logan extends three claws out of his right hand and thrusts them in to the scientist.)

Scientist #1: ARGH!!!

Scientist #2: NO! (To Omega Red) Stop him!!

(Logan runs for the door. As he does Omega Red becomes visible on screen, he fires metal coils from each of his for arms at great speed towards Logan. They penetrate through his shoulders throwing him to the ground)

Logan: ARGH!!! (he coughs blood out of his mouth. Blood is also seeping from his shoulders. He is being lifted u by the coils. They continue to move through his shoulders and wrap round his body.) What… Get off me! (he extends his claws from both hands but his arms are quickly held tight to his body due to the coils.)

Scientist #2: Good, good! Chain him up!

(The coils begin to crush Logan)

Logan: ARGH!!!!!

Scientist #2: Stop this! Omega! (Omega Red continues to crush Logan)

Logan: (Between his cries of pain) It can’t be!...I remember, you...You were…

Omega red: (In a Russian accent) Frozen? You fool! You really thought that would stop me. These foolish Americans thought they could use me! (Omega’s skin begins to shine showing pheromones being emitted.) Pathetic!

(The scientist begins to choke.)

Scientist #2: Omega! Stop…This.

Omega red: Ohh. The life! (As he recharges his coils retract. Logan screams in pain as they do.) I can feel it in my veins (The scientists body becomes thin and he chokes violently as he dies. Logan is on the floor and his shoulders are healing.)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 07:34 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

coool keep em comin

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:50 PM
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Whoa! Alright Cain!

Hey, how did Wolverine get there in the first place???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 09:41 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

you'll find out later or [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they wanted him to use in their 'super soldier scheme and captured him using either sentinels or omega red not sure yet. which do you think would be best

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:23 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

does anyone wanna do any drawings from scenes of the scripts that have been posted?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:44 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

hmmm i need a title for the script what do you think of these

X4: Dawn of the Apocalypse
X4: Demise
X4: Apocalypse

just thought of great publicity....X4....4 Horsemen... a poster with the four horsemen in some sort of stance or four different posters 1 with each horsemen and maybe the name of each one ie angel would be death!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 09:14 PM
tallgirlnb

Back to ROGUE and SINISTER.

SINISTER: Let’s try this one.

SINISTER grabs a hold of SUNFIRE.

SINISTER: Shiro Yoshida, also known as Sunfire. I can’t imagine why?

SUNFIRE spits on SINISTER and curses him out in Japanese or whatever language he speaks.

SINISTER: Thank you, but your ability to control solar energy has caught my attention. Rogue?

ROGUE is sitting on the floor still overwhelmed in memories.

ROGUE: You’ll kill me if you make me absorb all of their powers.

SINISTER: Nonsense child.

ROGUE: Please!

SINISTER: So beautiful, and so strong.

LOGAN and BOBBY enter. BOBBY sees MYSTIQUE and freezes her on to the wall.

LOGAN: I always did think I was kind of cute. (Haha, I had to put that line in)

ROGUE: Logan! Bobby!

LOGAN: Get away from that psycho, Rogue.

ROGUE gets up and runs towards LOGAN. SINISTER laughs.

SINISTER: How touching!

LOGAN sees JEAN.

LOGAN: JEAN!

He runs across the room towards her, but SINISTER zaps him. He falls over. ROGUE runs to his side. BOBBY tries to freeze SINISTER, but SINISTER’S power is stronger than BOBBY’S. BOBBY goes flying and is knocked unconscious.

ROGUE: Bobby!

ROGUE screams and runs to SINISTER and bangs her fists on him. He laughs.

SINSITER: This is pointless child. Nothing can harm me.

ROGUE grabs a hold of his controller as he slaps her. She falls dropping the controller. The controller slides across the room. STORM, EMMA, COLOSSUS, ANGEL, and GAMBIT have made their way up the stairs and are ready for a fight. LOGAN has recovered and crawls over to JEAN’S side.

SINISTER: This is spectacular. Would you all like to be apart of the experiment?

KITTY notices the controller and makes a dash for it. SINISTER sends a zap in her direction, but COLOSSUS steps in the way and takes the blast for her. She gets a hold of the controller and quickly starts to remove the bands off the mutants, starting with the X-MEN.

STORM: The bands are off!

JEAN: Storm! Destroy the machine!

STORM tries to send a lightening bolt over at the machine, but SINISTER steps in the way. The lightening does not harm him. GAMBIT sends cards flying, but MYSTIQUE has transformed her way out of the ice and has step in to defend the machine. A huge battle emerges as the X-Men try to get the machine and SINISTER down, but SINISTER is too strong. ANGEL gets zapped into the wall and goes down. MYSTIQUE sneaks up behind STORM and breaks her arm. STORM screams and falls to the ground struggling to stay strong. COLOSSUS punches MYSTIQUE across the room. COLOSSUS and EMMA struggle to stand up against SINISTER’S zaps.

LOGAN releases the mutant prisoners with his claws, but their bands are still on.

LOGAN: Kitty! Get the band off of Jean! We need her!

KITTY: I’m trying! He had special codes on all of them and Rogue.

LOGAN tries to make a run towards SINISTER, but he’s zapped back.

KITTY: There! Jean your free! Fry his ass!

JEAN: I can’t…he blocked Phoenix from me. My mind…I can’t.

KITTY: Well, do something!

SINISTER sends a blast at KITTY. She phases through the next room. JEAN floats the controller over to her and uses her powers to break through all the codes. ROGUE and the rest of the mutants are free.

SCOTT: Sinister!

SCOTT blasts SINISTER. It actually does damage.

SINISTER: You! Not you!

SCOTT: I got him. Logan, the machine!

SCOTT continues to send blasts at SINISTER. JEAN uses her powers to keep him in place. LOGAN heads to the machine and starts slashing it with his claws. EMMA attacks with a diamond sword. COLOSSUS starts pounding. ROGUE comes up next to him and starts pounding as well. GAMBIT runs up and charges the machine. Everyone runs. The machine is blasted.

SINISTER: My machine! No! The Master will be furious!

LOGAN: Master? What’s he talking about?

JEAN: He’s referring to Apocalypse.

LOGAN: Apocalypse? Who the hell is he?

JEAN: I…I don’t know.

SCOTT: Jean! I need to destroy him.

JEAN: No, Scott. Wait. Sinister, tell us what you know.

SINISTER: Never!

JEAN: Well, then, I guess I’ll have to see for myself.

JEAN reads SINISTER’S mind and sees glances of APOCOLYPSE. She is overwhelmed and almost collapses. Both SCOTT and LOGAN run to catch her, but SCOTT gets there first.

LOGAN: Nice catch.

SCOTT: Thanks. Did you get what you needed, Jean?

JEAN: Yes.

SCOTT: Then, it’s time to finish this.

SCOTT blasts the shit out of SINISTER. He is eventually blown out of the temple and falls into the water. SCOTT aims to blast some more, but LOGAN grabs his arm.

LOGAN: That’s enough, Scott. You got him.

JEAN: This place needs to be destroyed. Everything!

SUNFIRE: I’ll take care of that.

SUNFIRE sends a blast of fire over SINISTER’S laboratory.

LOGAN: Well, that saves us the trouble. Everybody out!

Everybody heads for the main exit, except for MYSTIQUE who is trying to sneak out a different way. MYSTIQUE is badly wounded. ROGUE flies over and grabs a hold of her arm.

ROGUE: Where do you think you’re going?

MYSTIQUE: My arm! Stop!

ROGUE: Would you like me to squeeze harder?

MYSTIQUE: Please, Rogue, I’m sorry.

ROGUE: Look at me, now. Look at what I’ve done to that woman! You’ve made me a killer.

ROGUE starts to cry. GAMBIT comes up and puts his hand on ROGUE’S shoulder.

GAMBIT: Let her go, chere.

ROGUE releases her grip on MYSTIQUE. MYSTIQUE makes a run for it. ROGUE flies over and picks up MS. MARVEL’S body. She and GAMBIT walk out together.

Back to the mansion.

JEAN is in her room staring out at the students playing basketball. XAVIER enters the room.

XAVIER: It’s good to have you back, Jean. I’ve missed you.

JEAN: I’ve missed you too. How’s the team?

XAVIER: We have some broken bones, but I think they’ll survive.

JEAN: Professor, about what I did before…

XAVIER: You’ve already been forgiven.

JEAN: I’ve been having nightmares lately. Of what I saw in Sinister’s mind.

XAVIER: Yes, I’ve seen it too.

JEAN: He’s coming, isn’t he? Even though Sinister’s plan failed, he will still come?

XAVIER: Not today.

Downstairs. ANGEL and COLOSSUS are playing ping pong. ANGEL’S wing is bandaged. BOBBY looks out the window at GAMBIT and ROGUE who are flirting with one another. KITTY comes up behind BOBBY and places a hand on his shoulder.

KITTY: Hey.

BOBBY: Hey.

KITTY: You looked bummed.

BOBBY: I’ve lost her, but somehow I never felt she was completely mine to begin with.

BOBBY turns around and looks at KITTY. She touches his hand. They smile and head out the door together. They pass by EMMA whose heading for the front door.

KITTY: Emma? Where are you going?

EMMA: To Egypt. Hank needs some help over there and the Professor recommended me of all people to go.

KITTY: Will you be coming back soon?

EMMA: Maybe. You still want to try to phase through me?

KITTY: Yeah.

STORM: Not too soon.

STORM enters with a broken arm.

EMMA: How’s the arm?

STORM: It’s healing.

EMMA: Good. I’m glad to hear that.

STORM: Look, Emma. I know you and I have never really gotten along, but I want to thank you for what you did back there.

EMMA: You want to thank me?

STORM: Yes…I, well—

EMMA hugs STORM. STORM is thrown off guard at first, but she accepts the hug and actually smiles at EMMA.

LOGAN sees this from the top of the stairs. He comes down to say good-bye as well.

LOGAN: Bye, Barbie.

EMMA: Good-bye, Logan. I’ll be back soon.

EMMA blows a kiss at LOGAN and heads out the door.

KITTY: She is so cool!

STORM laughs and leaves with KITTY and BOBBY.

JEAN and SCOTT are heading down the stairs with luggage. LOGAN’S still at the bottom of the stairs.

SCOTT: I’ll get the car started.

SCOTT takes the luggage and leaves. Awkwardness between LOGAN and JEAN.

LOGAN: Where you two heading?

JEAN: The Professor said we needed some time off. To catch up.

LOGAN: Are you sure that’s such a good idea? I mean what if you—

JEAN: I’m okay now. I can control it. What ever Sinister did to me worked. I just wish I knew what he did.

LOGAN looks outside at ROGUE who pushes GAMBIT as a tease, but he falls over. JEAN and LOGAN laugh.

LOGAN: I’m guessing she’ll be alright.

JEAN: Yeah, the Professor’s been working with her a lot lately. She’s doing real well now. I just hope Mystique never bothers her again.

LOGAN: Yeah.

JEAN heads towards the door. LOGAN takes her by the arm.

LOGAN: Hey, what I said before I…before I lost you. I meant it.

JEAN: I know you did.

JEAN kisses LOGAN on the check.

JEAN: Take care of yourself, Logan.

LOGAN: You too.

Egypt. EMMA has just arrived dressed in white shorts and a white tank top. She heads into the pyramid.

EMMA: Dr. McCoy? Hank? It’s Emma. Your favorite student.

EMMA looks around, but she can’t find BEAST anywhere. She comes across a strange tomb that’s already been open. She drops her flash light and the sound of laughter can be heard echoing through the pyramid.

THE END!

ive already started on x5, lemme know if you wanna read it!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:27 PM
tallgirlnb is currently offline Click here to Send tallgirlnb a Private Message Find more posts by tallgirlnb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

hmm tis good but it will only be like 40 mins long...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:33 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

tis ok but will only last like 40 mins

Originally posted by cain marko
hmmm i need a title for the script what do you think of these

X4: Dawn of the Apocalypse
X4: Demise
X4: Apocalypse

just thought of great publicity....X4....4 Horsemen... a poster with the four horsemen in some sort of stance or four different posters 1 with each horsemen and maybe the name of each one ie angel would be death!!!!
Originally posted by cain marko
does anyone wanna do any drawings from scenes of the scripts that have been posted?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:36 PM