KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Pittman's Sigs

Pittman's Sigs
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Splendids

WOrk on the text its a little too plain.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:30 PM
Splendids is currently offline Click here to Send Splendids a Private Message Find more posts by Splendids Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Splendids
WOrk on the text its a little too plain.
confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:35 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splendids

If people dont get constructive criticism you wont improve, i feel that you could have improved the text. Made some font varieties played around with the blending. I actually find that the text is the hardest part of a sig. I feel that that text is fine, but could be better.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 09:12 PM
Splendids is currently offline Click here to Send Splendids a Private Message Find more posts by Splendids Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Splendids
If people dont get constructive criticism you wont improve, i feel that you could have improved the text. Made some font varieties played around with the blending. I actually find that the text is the hardest part of a sig. I feel that that text is fine, but could be better.
I’m all for critiques, but for you to join today and in your first couple of posts to talk about my sigs and the quality of my work is the confusing part.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 09:46 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splendids

I just think that the text doesnt look good.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:06 PM
Splendids

Originally posted by Da Pittman
I’m all for critiques, but for you to join today and in your first couple of posts to talk about my sigs and the quality of my work is the confusing part.

Sorry i dont understand what that means. I just think the area the text doesnt look that great, but its only an opinion. Otherwise i like your sig.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:08 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Latest sig

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 04:24 PM
Syren
dreaming

Latest sig

I made one forever ago using that exact same pic

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 09:41 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Syren
I made one forever ago using that exact same pic
Tis a good pic big grin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 09:49 PM
Moosey
Gone

Hey Pittman! Any chance you could change mine slightly? From Da Moose to Canadian Moose? Maybe even with a little Canadian flag?? If not, that's fine too. Thanks.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 04:38 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
Hey Pittman! Any chance you could change mine slightly? From Da Moose to Canadian Moose? Maybe even with a little Canadian flag?? If not, that's fine too. Thanks.
I will have to check when I get home, I had a computer crash awhile ago and lost some of my old files. I'll see what I can do for ya wink

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 05:59 PM
Moosey
Gone

I will have to check when I get home, I had a computer crash awhile ago and lost some of my old files. I'll see what I can do for ya wink

Thank you my friend. smile

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:02 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well I don't have the original font so I tried to find a closer one that I have. Hope this is OK, let me know if you still want the flag.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 02:09 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Latest sig

I was just looking through your sigs Casey. Very good stuff. I especially love this one.

made by Scribble

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 03:13 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

New sig

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 09:11 PM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks amazing. thumb up

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:12 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

hey Pittman! do me a favor and please will you help me out with my sig? As you can see I need alot of help with it xD

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 02:27 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
hey Pittman! do me a favor and please will you help me out with my sig? As you can see I need alot of help with it xD
What kind of help are you looking for?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 02:45 PM
Dyno
Authority

Hey Pittman your sigs are awesome,big grin any chance you could do me a decent flash one pleasebig grin?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:33 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Hey Pittman your sigs are awesome,big grin any chance you could do me a decent flash one pleasebig grin?
Thank you but sorry I'm not taking general requests right now.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 02:48 AM