KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Lucifer Morningstar

Respect Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lucifer is apparently quite fast...

"He could have circled the Earth, if he chose to, before his image faded from Mazikeen's eye":

(please log in to view the image)

----------

Lucifer's Cosmos was able to dim the sight of the "all seeing" Basanos...

Because even though he was all but powerless at the time, Lucifer's Cosmos still expressed his own will.... And he willed the Basanos blind to his plans:

----------

Lucifer instantly resurrects a monster that he vanquished eons ago, to battle the Titan Brothers...

"What I killed I can bring back.... That's also a matter of will":

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 27th, 2007 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 03:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This scan was already posted, but it's barely readable...

Dream of the Endless, on Lucifer...

"Of all the Angels, he was the wisest, the most beautiful, the most powerful."

"Saving only his Creator, he is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is."

-"More powerful then you?"-

"Oh yes. by far":

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 02:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Here is some more. Misran offering Lucifer a million warriors to defend his Multiverse for him, Lucifers creation that stretches into infinity. Lucifer declines stating "I am my own army, a million times more numerous than yours".

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?...0001copyhe7.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?...scan0004le1.jpg

The Word

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:56 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lucifer talks to Spectre like he's nothing... And even ends up calling him a "stupid bugger": laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 06:38 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Lucifer talks to Spectre like he's nothing... And even ends up calling him a "stupid bugger": laughing out loud

I don't understand where you get "like he's nothing." They were just talking casually.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 11:55 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lucifer warps Morpheus's dimension, and isn't worried about incurring the Dream Lord's wrath one bit:

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 10:51 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

This scan was already posted, but it's barely readable...

Dream of the Endless, on Lucifer...

"Of all the Angels, he was the wisest, the most beautiful, the most powerful."

"Saving only his Creator, he is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is."

-"More powerful then you?"-

"Oh yes. by far":

Guess they never heard of Michael.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 08:49 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLightBearer

Samael/Lucifer Moringstar wasn't the third one created as you seem to infer from meelos wording he stated michael first as he does not like Lucifer besides mike/lucy are basicly twins but there have been implications that point to lucy being the elder of the two.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 05:09 AM
TheLightBearer is currently offline Click here to Send TheLightBearer a Private Message Find more posts by TheLightBearer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Out of interest, surely Michael/Lucifer/Gabriel are the 2nd group of beings created, considering the introduction of The First Of The Fallen into continuity?

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:11 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Out of interest, surely Michael/Lucifer/Gabriel are the 2nd group of beings created, considering the introduction of The First Of The Fallen into continuity?

Who says the continuity in which Synnar was introduced is the same continuity in which Lucifer and Michael were ?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:03 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Despite the similarities, Vertigo and DC = two completely separate continuities.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:10 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Despite the similarities, Vertigo and DC = two completely separate continuities.
I dont think Hellblazer falls directly on dc continuity. Also their are hints that both Lucifer and Hellblazer are related such as the fact that Gabriel never really makes an appearance in Lucifer except for for a backstory(probably because of the events that went down in hellblazer). Also it falls in continuity perfectly that even though the first of the fallen was in hell first it was Lucifer who was its ruler. They even mention why in a backstory of the first. Also how Constantine made a few appearances in Lucifers bar.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Apr 11th, 2009 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:57 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Who says the continuity in which Synnar was introduced is the same continuity in which Lucifer and Michael were ?

I meant the First of The Fallen from Hellblazer, rather than Starlin's newest WTFPWNALL villain aka Synnar the Demiurge.

I mean, I haven't read it yet, but isn't something explained in Hellblazer that puts it in the same continuity as Lucifer/Sandman etc? Thus Lucifer/Michael etc would be created after The First?

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 07:25 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I meant the First of The Fallen from Hellblazer, rather than Starlin's newest WTFPWNALL villain aka Synnar the Demiurge.

I mean, I haven't read it yet, but isn't something explained in Hellblazer that puts it in the same continuity as Lucifer/Sandman etc? Thus Lucifer/Michael etc would be created after The First?
I read quite a bit of Hellblazer but I might be missing a few things about the first, but as far as I know it is not said that the first of the fallen was the first created, just the first to arrive in hell. As for Lucifer/Hellblazer continuity, I think it is problematic in a few ways, but there's obviously been interactions...the first of the fallen initially was supposed to just be the devil I think, but with the popularity of Lucifer he got remodeled as the First. They appeared around the same time in Hellblazer and Sandman didn't they?

[edit] Nevermind, I read up some more, I was obviously missing some crucial parts of the First's biography.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Apr 11th, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LameNoir

Originally posted by Draco69
He can make a Creation. Which is a multiverse.

Hey, sorry for bothering. But, remember the classic Beyonder? He was a Megaverse, which included a multitude of Multiverses. If that was the form of organisation in DC also. Could Lucifer create Megaverses, if that was the Creation?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:37 PM
LameNoir is currently offline Click here to Send LameNoir a Private Message Find more posts by LameNoir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he could

I have returned

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 08:40 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R3d33m3r

Re: Respect Lucifer Morningstar

can someone tell me where the first post's scans come from??

thanks!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 03:02 AM
R3d33m3r is currently offline Click here to Send R3d33m3r a Private Message Find more posts by R3d33m3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LameNoir

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yes he could

Thanks. That directly places him above the Beyonder I guess.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 06:17 PM
LameNoir is currently offline Click here to Send LameNoir a Private Message Find more posts by LameNoir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love this thread.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 10:11 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R3d33m3r

Originally posted by R3d33m3r
can someone tell me where the first post's scans come from??

thanks!

anyone???

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 03:12 PM
R3d33m3r is currently offline Click here to Send R3d33m3r a Private Message Find more posts by R3d33m3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote