KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » KMC Apparel

KMC Apparel
Started by: ~Da Rev~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Abbreviation on the front looks the best imo.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 08:43 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

Agreed. I'm off, but does anyone have any objections to my working on a design for a black tee with white lettering?

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 08:44 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I have a couple to show. Two variations on the same logo(default forum colors), and then how it looks on the shirt:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:10 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I' m not in favour of incorporating the address. People won' t specifically link it to the forum anyway imo.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:18 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

if they get to the main site, there's the link to the forum there. people would check out the forum just out of curiosity

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:18 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Or they will immediately leave once they notice it' s just another site concerning movies. 20 seconds is all they need.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:20 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

big grin oh wow whata brill Idea ill see what i can think of ideas wise i kno there be alot of peps doing a lot of ideas but happy it doesnt hurt

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

then it acts like a filter. people who aren't looking to join a forum wont, and people who want to contribute to the KMC community will

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
then it acts like a filter. people who aren't looking to join a forum wont, and people who want to contribute to the KMC community will
yes

That's pretty cool idea, I like the one with no fill in color.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:53 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawson

I like both of those AF.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 10:01 PM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

mad idea, go the shirts id get one, and so should you

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 10:47 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a couple to show. Two variations on the same logo(default forum colors), and then how it looks on the shirt:

Looks too emo/skater.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 11:11 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I'd wear that big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 11:38 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

A JAcope X fit it, Jacope X sneakers, A Jacope X ball.....Itll b e hot cool

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:35 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Second one, minus the address, plus the tagline

Or the first one, but with black shirt

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:56 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Thanks for the compliments. And I agree with you Maynard, I was thinking if it would be the first one, it'd have to be on a black shirt. And here's one with a tagline that I happen to like:

The tagline doesn't work if I keep the cool looking font for it, it only works on the logo.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 11:56 AM
Dawson

I would not mind buying that in black.

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 12:35 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Thanks for the compliments. And I agree with you Maynard, I was thinking if it would be the first one, it'd have to be on a black shirt. And here's one with a tagline that I happen to like:

The tagline doesn't work if I keep the cool looking font for it, it only works on the logo.
If you do the White letters on Black shirt, it would probably work with the tagline.

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:10 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

black is for most emos and all that type, i wouldnt wear black, where i live you get accused of being one you get your head kicked in, blue is cool, and is what we use in kmc init cool

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:26 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

It goes against the grain that I have to agree with Bloigen (stick out tongue) on that the font looks too skater.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:31 PM