KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!

Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lotrtres3414

my friend and i were thinking for the 7th one that what if sirius came back as like a ghost or something like nearly headless nick. or how do peopel who die come back as ghosts? did jkr like explain that and i just forgot. i dont know but what do you guys think?

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 07:24 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

shes gonna explain that more in the 7th book. The only info on that is in the fifth book. Technically you have ot be afraid of death or have un finished dutied on Earth which we dont know that Sirius had any unfinished business. But i doubt that he was afraid o fdeath. But once again thats a mystery and the 7th book is the answer and unfortunately we won't get the answer until 7/7/07.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:30 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

the book doesnt get out until next summer!!!!!!! omg that is like forever away!!!!! awwww now i am really sad!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:51 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

awww now im really depressed. but wait....if ghosts are people who are who died that were afraid to die.....then wont most people be ghosts? and yeah, (i was that friend).......i think sirius will come back. How? well i have absolutely no idea! wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 04:48 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I know the two way mirrors will be a great part in the story. It was Sirius's. I don't think he will turn out to be a ghost or human maybe a trapped spirit close to a ghost but not quite.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 04:11 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

o yeah i forgot about the two mirrors in the 5th one. i was soo mad at the end of the 5th one after sirus died that harry could have easily talked to him! he would probably still be alive. anyway yeah i really hope that sirius does come back somehow! he was like one of my favorite characters!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:14 PM
OhILuvHP

two way mirrors??!! omg i have to read the 5th one again! i dont remember those!!! AHHHHH!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:11 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

hahhah yeah but first you have to finish the 4th one! are you almost done with it???

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
OhILuvHP

no not yet. im kinda.....bored of it *the crowd gasps* (i am so ashamed)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:18 PM
cassiebee4

well ohiluvhp you know my input i haelped come up with the theory but just to add to paliwal_ruppal snape does know about the ring because he helped dumbledore from dying after destroying it dumbledore says in the book so if snape really is loyal to voldy(as one of you put it lol) than voldy knows exactly what harry is up to also dumbledore did say that it was not wise to put a horcrux into a person or animal but if he didnt mean to do it than that explains it . maybe snape suspects something in harry that does remind him of voldy and that is the true reason that he hasnt tried to kill him. and what happens if harry kills voldemort after destroying the rest of the horcruxes than voldy will have to go into harry's body than what happens will someone else have to destroy harry (neville also worked out in the prophesy) or ron or hermione or will harry be able to control someone that evil inside him and/or kill himself all good questions (sorry that was a bit choppy lol)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:11 AM
cassiebee4 is currently offline Click here to Send cassiebee4 a Private Message Find more posts by cassiebee4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smile247

i think harry being a horcrux is an excellent hypothesis
and i think there is excellent possibility its true!! great job!!! smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:26 AM
smile247 is currently offline Click here to Send smile247 a Private Message Find more posts by smile247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smile247

i doubt sirius can come back as a ghost

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 04:27 AM
smile247 is currently offline Click here to Send smile247 a Private Message Find more posts by smile247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I highly doubt Harry is a Horcrux. I mean Voldy is smart enough not to make a human a Horcrux! He can control Nagini thats why she's a Horcrux. Buy why would Voldy want to kill Harry if Harry has a part of Voldy in him. It's not logical.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jul 29th, 2006 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 05:45 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Amazes me this hasn't been moved yet

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 06:11 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i know!!! I was like wait this isn't fan fiction!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 01:58 AM
OhILuvHP

well its lasted...hasnt it?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM
OhILuvHP

sorry about the double post!

but..................................................i dono

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:48 PM
cundiff11
Auror

It doesn't make sense because if harry kills the voldemort in his body, voldemort would go into harry's body, and he would be in pain and wouldn't be able to kill himself

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:36 AM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

thats true. but what if voldemort doesnt know part of him is inside harry?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 06:21 PM
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

thats a possibility, but i agree w/ iluvhp1_7 and cundiff11, unless voldy doesnt know about harry having a part of soul, then harry prolly isnt a horcrux..brings up the question they had(iluvhp and cundiff), why would he try to kill part of his soul?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:01 AM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote