KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » So cold, so lonely

So cold, so lonely
Started by: XjainaX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

that was so so so so very very very good. no it was gr8 and just so brilliant. i just cannot wait until u post more. this is one of the best stories i have ever read. plz post more soon

of course I was

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:02 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I L-O-V-E IT!!! IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:09 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

its great!!! keep it up! AWESOME!!!!!

by the way....i DO agree with you when you said you see sirius as being the hott guy at school

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:55 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

once again your story is brilliant!!!! great job!

yeah Sirius definitely does seem like he would be just gorgeous!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:00 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

are you going to post soon

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 09:44 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

i'm super busy atm, been awayish all last week and am now just about to walk out of the door - i will really try to write something soon
xx

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 07:38 AM
XjainaX is currently offline Click here to Send XjainaX a Private Message Find more posts by XjainaX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

please writ more happy

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:25 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

its just so good! i luv it and i think im even starting to become a Sirius/Remus shipper. plz write again soon.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:11 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

ok, i'm back from the far reaches beyond where i have been and should be writing and posting sometime soon - just once i recapture that train...........

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:56 PM
XjainaX is currently offline Click here to Send XjainaX a Private Message Find more posts by XjainaX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

Yay! eek! till then!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 07:57 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

sorry about the huge wait - and its not even a spectacular chapter - sweet but not great

Temptation

Sirius looked about him, the forest, his home for the past few months, he knew it well. Something was happening, stirring; tonight was the night as he felt it. Sooner or later. And where was that cat, Krookshanks, his only friend for the year, he needed to know what was happening, and he needed food. How would he have coped without the cat he didn’t know, friend now though and most useful.

There – Harry Potter, his godson running out and across the lawn in front of the castle, now or never, strike the ginger boy and off – Harry had to follow, he wouldn’t leave a friend in danger. Off into the shrieking shack, only then it crossed his mind, maybe this was wrong, ah well, nothing for it now, he had to talk.

How did this happen? The most wonderful reunion and at the same time it hurt – so many years without human contact, it was almost too much. Harry, he had tried to fight, he had tried to turn him down and kill him. But that wasn’t why he was buzzing – Remus, Moony, he had been there. Standing in the doorframe, my saviour, saved me from the boy before he maimed me, without talking to me he understood. He held me; his touch was electric, so long and so cool – like he had forgotten me. He was still the same taking all the time in the world to explain a simple event where Sirius would just have acted – the boy, Harry, he believed – that was a blessing too but to be honest Sirius didn’t care too much for him, his mind focused on Remus for the whole time, wanting to talk to him alone – needing him now.

He remembered the letter he had read – and carefully replaced – it said there that he cared for me and that he thought me guilty. Sirius so wanted to asking about its content – it had worried him all year, who was he now? A druggie, a drunk a sophisticated writer and teacher? All the glimpses of him had been of a handsome maturity but no odd behaviour. There wasn’t time, how much had been wasted when they were young – and he didn’t have the time to do more than apologise and cry. As Sirius chased him in dog-form through the woods, he was taken back to their childhood, Sirius touched him calmingly, stroking his faced, wrestling him to the floor – the wolf fought back hard, untamed for years, he didn’t want it and Sirius cried inside.

And then he was caught – there was the almost kiss – he nearly died, he remembered thinking to himself as I tried to fight it off ‘he doesn’t hate me, he doesn’t hate me’ it wasn’t a strong enough conviction. But somehow the boy, Harry managed to save them – he is remarkable, so Sirius can sit and contemplate upon the pain that he faces in living so unsure.

Padfoot,
Sorry, I hope I can make it up to you some day. I want to talk to you sometime, but I promise as I did last night I BELIEVE YOU. Please accept my apology.

Moony

Moony,
My friend, no problem, of course I believe you and accept the apology. It is me who should apologise – I am sorry for the years of uncertainty and worry I hope you did not feel but know you did because of your wonderful caring nature. I would love to talk with you at some point, I must say, however, that I am still a convict and that sitting in a coffee shop is a little difficult for me at times. By the way, you looked like you’ve been keeping well.

Padfoot

Padfoot,
Thank you for being sweet – as funny as always, the little comedian. Feel free to come by my house at any time – I haven’t moved, too much trouble. You don’t have to apologise to me, my problems from the last 12 years were not down to you – it’s just my nature to take things badly. I feel so sorry for you having spent so long alone, you looked surprisingly real and normal when we met, not like those demonic photos of you in the news, well sort of like them – but better, honestly. Have you been reading the news? You are such a wonderful celebrity!

Moony

Moony,
Yes, I love to read my life story printed inside the papers, they don’t exaggerate or make anything up. I really am an evil murderer and bastard from the worst family in existence

P

Moony,
So sorry for writing what I just wrote I don’t mean it, honestly, ignore my spite. I will just curl up here and cry for a while. I would love to come to your house some day – not just yet though – I’m still too far north enjoying a mountainous summer, not to give away my location. Problems? Am I supposed to worry about your health beyond the furry problem? Please don’t be ill, I’m going to have to come down and visit you sooner than I thought of before. I just thought I would tell you – I am writing to Harry, telling him I will look after him from a distance as his rightful guardian. I am so mature and grown up aren’t I.

Padfoot xx

Padfoot,
You really are a changed man! But I still love you. Problems – just some drugs here and clinical depression there, please don’t worry. I’m fine at the moment, flying through life, minus the fact that I have just become unemployed again, that’s due to the furry problem. Harry needs a friend so that is wonderful that you’ll be there for him – you were always a great friend, and more.
I can’t wait for your visit, I have cake especially for you when you come, or will have.

Moony xx

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:03 PM
Brit531

that's good and funny

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:05 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Thats really good!

of course I was

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:13 AM