KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage's skin?

Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage's skin?
Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
sorry but that is straight from marvel kid, i know you thing you are right, but you arent, your wrong.

Hulk isnt bullet proof its his healing factor. And i dont care what you Think, marvel has explained it, so put that in your pipe and cheif it.

hulk i bullet proof are you saying his kin is equally as thick as hours?
why cant oncoming momentum hurt him?surely healing factor does not prevent pain ?full speed trains cant ghurt him he does not heal as fast as teh train is hitting him?

i cudnt really care what marvel handbooks say cozdey chat wet!!!!!!!y'all shud b sneazin when you read dem crusty handbokks coz dat bull has 2 make u allergic

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:47 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

If Hulk's healing power is what propels them away from him, then why don't his wounds ever make Wolverine fly? His wounds often bleed somewhat, they can't bleed if his healing power is instant.

Did someone look out for Hulk's Durability rate? It's high..

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:23 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

He can cut the Hulk and hes more durable.

Dont see why he wouldnt be able to cut Cage.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:27 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Jyppe
If Hulk's healing power is what propels them away from him, then why don't his wounds ever make Wolverine fly? His wounds often bleed somewhat, they can't bleed if his healing power is instant.

Did someone look out for Hulk's Durability rate? It's high..
durability has little to do with the thickness of your skin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:47 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

The hulks skin is resistant to bullets, if what your saying were true, than if wolverine stabbed him, wolverine would be flung back, also, too show that the hulks skin is stronger than humans, wolverine (when he had bone claws) tried to stab him in the neck, and it didn't do anything to the hulk, just bounced right off.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:36 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by FujiFuu
The hulks skin is resistant to bullets, if what your saying were true, than if wolverine stabbed him, wolverine would be flung back, also, too show that the hulks skin is stronger than humans, wolverine (when he had bone claws) tried to stab him in the neck, and it didn't do anything to the hulk, just bounced right off.
iguess its just ignorant writers....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 09:38 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

If you ask me Cage should have REAL unbreakable skin.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:47 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine should be able to cut right through Luke Cage's skin.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

how wrong you are........cages skin is denser than ours therefore thick
.........collosuus skin is denser than ours therefore thick and making him durable
namors skin is thick thats why he weighs so much thsi is why thickness of skin makes cahrecters more durable

i dont no whther u guys hav read ultimate spiderman in onbe of teh very firsts issues spidey goes hospital for a check up and he has thick skin henceforth increased durability

dont get twisted hulk has extremely thick skin because if it was not thick he woudl get puntured by bulltes and have durability par to wolverine who does not have thick skin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:13 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by batdude123

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 12:33 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

On the contrary, he SHOULDN'T, but he still CAN stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:39 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Grimm22
On the contrary, he SHOULDN'T, but he still CAN stick out tongue

Actually, he should, and he can. wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:45 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Actually, he should, and he can. wink

Im just saying that Luke Cage should have litteral unbreakable skin.

Seriously, its crap that its not miffed

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 11:06 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Im just saying that Luke Cage should have litteral unbreakable skin.

Seriously, its crap that its not miffed

Words like "unstoppable" and "unbreakable" are just hyperbole. wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 11:30 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Words like "unstoppable" and "unbreakable" are just hyperbole. wink

Still what else does Cage have goin' for him erm

Seriously 40 ton weight class.

Thats it no expression

Why not let him have unbreakable skin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:04 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Still what else does Cage have goin' for him erm

Seriously 40 ton weight class.

Thats it no expression

Why not let him have unbreakable skin

Luke Cage wasn't ment to be some uber character.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:29 AM
King KAM

Luke Cage wasn't ment to be some uber character.
and he is actually alot tougher than people give him credit for.

and yeah who cares if he is ubeR??? he is a great character.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 05:25 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

and he is actually alot tougher than people give him credit for.

and yeah who cares if he is ubeR??? he is a great character.

Yep yes

Sweet Christmas!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:16 AM
Slaymaster

Can Wolverine cut Luke Cage? Good question, I don't know. AFAIK there is no instance of it happening in any book. Do I think he can? Yes, I think he can. It isn't just adamantium Wolverine was slingin', they're razor sharp. And Wolverine is pretty strong, not superhuman but easily as strong as a powerlifter, so he should have the muscle to back it up.

The real reason i'm on here is to point out that The Hulk IS bulletproof, always has been. If this changed in the last 2 years, so be it... before that it was well established that Hulk was bulletproof to small arms fire, probably take something in the 30 or 40mm range to pierce his skin, but not his muscle or bone. A certain someone is probably confusing Hulks ability to heal from gunfire to his ability to heal from Wolverines claws... which is why The Hulk isn't afraid of Wolverine and Wolverine doesn't want to mess with The Hulk unless he has to. Wolverine isn't strong enough to get through Hulks super dense muscles to do any real damage.

How do I support my opinions? I had a collection of over 10,000 Marvel comics, including The Incredible Hulk #240-450, annuals, and more from about 2006-2014 (Red Hulk and all that).

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 12:59 PM
Slaymaster is currently offline Click here to Send Slaymaster a Private Message Find more posts by Slaymaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaymaster

iguess its just ignorant writers....

IMO writers are quite often ignorant, or willfully disregard character history. Look at how often character historis are written, rewritten, retconned, etc. Take Wolverine for example, he was supposed to have bionic claws implanted, that was the original history. Years later it was changed to natural claws covered in adamantium. Originally Wolverines healing factor was good but not spectacular, as the years go on he's able to survive getting burnt to a crisp and falling thousands of feet from the sky to hit like a meteor... and shake it off like it was nothing. *I love Claremont but he's the worst at changing characters, ignoring their history. Well, no, i'll say he's #2... BMB is the worst, but hey, that's what happens when you get popular and then given care blanche.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 01:26 PM
Slaymaster is currently offline Click here to Send Slaymaster a Private Message Find more posts by Slaymaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote