KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » LOTR movies vs. books

LOTR movies vs. books
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadyOfMirkwood9
Daugther of Thranduil

The movie is defenitly better.!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:04 AM
LadyOfMirkwood9 is currently offline Click here to Send LadyOfMirkwood9 a Private Message Find more posts by LadyOfMirkwood9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

THANKYOU!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:59 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

you're wrong! wrong! both of you are!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:57 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draugwen
The Wanderer

We've been at this point before, I believe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:00 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

possibly

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:00 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

what? that chocolate does make you drool like a doof? or is that just me?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:06 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Just you, Fëa. Believe me stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:13 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

right. then that would make me special...or to be avoided i suppose big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:17 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Who could avoid you stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:25 PM
Fëanor

i know...it's hard when i'm so blessed with wit and charm and debonair good looks stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:32 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

I better don't comment that stick out tongue
I don't know about the looks, anyway stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:51 PM
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draugwen
I better don't comment that stick out tongue
I don't know about the looks, anyway stick out tongue
HAHAHAA!!!! so said the wildebeast drinking water at the edge of the lake infested with crocs.

neither do i...i've been compared more than once to Napolean Dynomite. why that is, i don't know.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:53 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Napolean Dynomite? laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:10 PM
Fëanor

Napolean Dynomite? laughing
laugh all you want. i know it's a bit of stretch, but once i get a haircut that'll all change.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:14 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Just out of curiosity... did you post pics of yourself in that image thread? wink

Haircut? eww stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:16 PM
Fëanor

Just out of curiosity... did you post pics of yourself in that image thread? wink

Haircut? eww stick out tongue
yes ma'am...i surely did. and let me say....it got real quiet in here for about a week stick out tongue

and have you...ohwait! you haven't.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:20 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

No, I'm still searching... there's so few good pics of myself on my comp stick out tongue Only RP ones, besides^^

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:22 PM
Fëanor

we all say that. aside from the "RP ones". well what about your siggy?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:23 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

what about it? *is confused*
And I think I have only two non-RP pics of me on my comp stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:25 PM
Fëanor

well i meant for you to post your siggy if you didn't have any good ones, as i refuse to believe that whenever anyone says they don't have any good ones. post those too...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:37 PM