KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fav. Quote from movie or TV show

Fav. Quote from movie or TV show
Started by: DemonicAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Bacon
Who?

troy was a good movie

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:11 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

dirka dirka

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:11 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

dirka dirka dirka jihad ninja

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:12 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
troy was a good movie

omg.Yes Troy was. I wasn't excpecting for it to be tho. I didn't see it for a long time because it seemed like anothe rflick for Pitt to show off his abs.

But oh was I wrong. That quote is rivertting.The film was beautiful. smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:13 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternalist 04
Forever Halo

Quote From Halo 2's Grunts

"Their Everywhere!"

love loving bun bun all the time love

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:14 AM
Eternalist 04 is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalist 04 a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalist 04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

mm i thought it would be abd also but i liked it smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:14 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Kingdom Hearts II

Kairi: Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:16 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Kingdom Hearts II

Kairi: Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.

now if only that was a movie quote.......

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

pity i know what can i say i love that part

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:17 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicAngel
Demonic Realm

Naruto

One day I'll be Hokage....BELIVE IT!
-Naruto-

The kids that die before their time are neither Angels nor Demons there something in between....
There thoughts and revenge Make them demon
but it is the wings that make them angels."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:40 PM
DemonicAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DemonicAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DemonicAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

OK i've got loads of favourite quotes from movies and shows so heres a few:
"Uberweiss. It's strong, it's German, it's extra-tough."
friends series 1

"He was already dead. He died one year ago the moment he touched her. They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

"Suddenly there came a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, right?"

"Quick impression for you: Caw! Caw! Bang! F*ck, I'm dead!"
The Crow

"Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?"

"Soldiers of Troy! You men are warriors! To lead you has been my honor!"

"I've killed men and I've heard them dying and I've watched them dying and there's nothing glorious about it, nothing poetic. You say you're willing to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love!"
Troy

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:59 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

"If your a bird I'm a bird"-Hmmm I wonder roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just so sweet, and Noah is so cute

Aaaand, of course, I have to post something from Red Eye:

"Wheres your Male-driven fact-based logic now Jack? I don't think that's what got you here."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:21 PM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Chosen one: You broke a thermometer in my hand.
Ling: Rub it in my hair.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:24 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

"If your a bird I'm a bird"

Hmmmm, I wonder roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:17 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
omg.Yes Troy was. I wasn't excpecting for it to be tho. I didn't see it for a long time because it seemed like anothe rflick for Pitt to show off his abs.

But oh was I wrong. That quote is rivertting.The film was beautiful. smile

did you know brad pitt was the only person in the movie that didn't do his stunts, psh pretty boy..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:30 AM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Even though this thread isn't supposed to be here I do like that one commercial for whatever franchise it was from (can't remember).

One guy: "Meat!"
Another guy: "Vegetable Medleyyyyyyy." *Silence* "SAUSAGE!"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:34 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You are not telling nobody nothing
- The Simpsons

You *****, you've ruined my life.
- Poolhall Junkies

etc.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Even though this thread isn't supposed to be here I do like that one commercial for whatever franchise it was from (can't remember).

One guy: "Meat!"
Another guy: "Vegetable Medleyyyyyyy." *Silence* "SAUSAGE!"

Thank goodness its friday? maybe that show...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:37 AM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Thank goodness its friday? maybe that show...

No, it's a commercial for a restaurant, something like Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse or Ruby Tuesday's or something like that.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:52 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shitayli
Beautiful o.o'

Trigun

"Dangerous toys are fun, But ya could get hurt"

-Vash-

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 01:04 AM
Shitayli is currently offline Click here to Send Shitayli a Private Message Find more posts by Shitayli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote