KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Life's Fight

Harry Potter and Life's Fight
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lotrtres3414

omg!!! that was soooo good! and thank you so much for the cliff hanger! you have to post again really soon because i really want to know what is going to happen!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:54 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

no, not a cliff hanger!!! that was really good!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:57 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

why do people put cliff hangers on. I hate them expecially when it started to get real good. please post more soon so I can find out what happens next.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:17 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

"""And then a something burst into his mind. Something that he had never thought of before. The tears stopped coming as the thoughts flooded into his mind. He looked around the burrow."""

THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!! im sooooooooo sorry! it was supposed to end at

"""G'bye mate."

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 01:12 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

but why I think you should keep it like that it brings more suspence for the reader

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:11 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

ok. i will keep it. now where did i leave off?

~~~ As he stepped out of the room to close the door, fear came over him. Harry had come face-to-face with death many times before. But never like this. The thought of dieing hit him like never before. He realized that this could be the last time he saw his best friend. He felt his eyes begin to burn. He looked at Ron through watery eyes.

"G'bye, mate."

And then a something burst into his mind. Something that he had never thought of before. The tears stopped coming as the thoughts flooded into his mind. He looked around the burrow.~~~

(Here is where i will start the new part)

Harry stopped in his tracks. He was so determined to go. So determined to leave. But where? He didnt have Hogwarts. He didnt have the Burrow. He didnt even have the Dursleys. Harry closed his eyes, now angry that he hadn't thought of a place to go. Harry put his stuff down and slumped into a chair at the kitchen table, exactly where he had been when he had just talked to Ginny. Harry rubbed his eyes and then back through his hair. Where could he go?

Then Harry heard feet coming down the stairs. He scrambled to get his stuff. But as he opened the door, he jumped back in surprise.

"Harry?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:21 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

WOW! That was fantastic!! I loved it!! Post more soor!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:33 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was so good, but why did you leave a cliffhanger. I hate them it makes me mad, but it makes me want to read more so good. So post more soon. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:25 PM
OhILuvHP

oh real quickly-d-fly_girl008...............sorry i havent been able to PM you....my computer freezes everytime i try

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:22 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Thats fine!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:37 PM
OhILuvHP

oh ok! and tell your cousin that too. right as she sent me an e-mail my computer got messed up! i was sooo mad!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:32 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Sorry...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:16 PM
pinkfloydkor

wow, keep posting, this is really good

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 12:44 AM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

"No!" Harry said, as he jumped back in surprise as one of his best friends, Hermione, stood in the doorway.

"No? What a nice way to greet your friend. Especially when you havent seen them all summer," Hermione said, a tinge of anger in her voice.

"Why are you here?" Harry exclaimed.

"Didnt Ron tell you i was coming today? And besides, i knew you were coming so i wanted to see you. And i would have expected you to be a bit more happy to see me," she said, and confused look on her face.

"Well, now you've seen me and now i have to go," Harry said, scooting past her to reach the door. But he was stopped by her hand on his shoulder.

"What do you mean you need to leave?" she said, looking at him worridly.

"I cant explain-"

"Harry! What the bloody hell do you think your doing?" Ron said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Dont you look lovely," Hermione said sarcastically, her had still grasping Harry's shoulder.

Ron glared at her, but didnt say anything. He turned back to Harry, about to say something when Hermione interrupted him.

"What has gotten into you two? Is this the new way to greet friends?" She said, finally removing her hand from Harry. She walked over to Ron, dropping her trunk at his feet.

"Its very nice to see you too," she said, as she slumped into a kitchen chair. "Im sorry i had to come so early," she said tiredly. "My parents are going away for the weekend, and they wanted me to get here as soon as possible."

"And its such a pleasure to see you too," Ron said under his breath.

Hermione shot an annoyed glance at him. Then she turned back to Harry, who stood planted in his spot. "So, why were you saying you needed to go?"

Harry looked over at his two friends. They were looking at him, waiting for his answer. Only moments ago, he was so convinced he would never see them again. And now, they were standing before him. But he didnt know how to explain to them what he was about to do. Especially when they thought they were going to end up going with him. But he knew he had to tell. They had been with him through everything for the past six years. It would only be fair to let them know what he was going to do. Harry closed his eyes, set down his belongings, and began to tell them what he was going to do.

Last edited by OhILuvHP on Jul 15th, 2006 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:39 AM
lotrtres3414

thats good. i really like it! keep posting!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:54 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

no that sucked poopie

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:08 AM
Brit531

No it didn't. It was really good and post soon. I am glad that this time you didn't leave much of a cliffhanger.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:19 PM
OhILuvHP

(Ok, switching the story a bit just to give it a different taste-think of it as a new chapter-----remember SAME STORY....just new chapter kinda thing-but i am not doing chapters cause they would be WAY too short! Sorry for the confusion!)

A boy sat in the corner of a dark, damp room. He could feel the coldness seeping in through his clothes. His face was wet with tears. He crouched in the corner, with his knees up tight to his chest, fear coursing through him like a river in his blood. He knew he had failed. He had not done his task. Tears flooded out of his eyes as he told himself that he was too weak, too pathetic to serve the Dark Lord. He was a failure. And he would pay the promised price. He gulped and drew in a shivering breath. The boy had been sitting in this room for more than 3 hours, waiting for his punishment. He shuddered uncontrollably at the thought of what he was about to face, and the pain he was about to endure.

Then he heard slow, heavy footsteps coming from the hallway. He jumped up, his arms tight around his body. The footsteps stopped at the door. He ran his fingers through his greasy blond hair. Then the person creaked open the door and stood in the doorway, the dim light silhouetting his body.

"Draco, it is time."

Last edited by OhILuvHP on Jul 16th, 2006 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:16 AM
Brit531

That was really good post more soon.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 03:33 PM
hannah11392

your story is sooooo good!!! i love it!!!! big grin (im also new here, i just signed up last night) i hope u keep posting!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 07:57 PM
hannah11392 is currently offline Click here to Send hannah11392 a Private Message Find more posts by hannah11392 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote