KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Captain Marvel (Shazam!!!!)

Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Captain Marvel (Shazam!!!!)
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Captain Marvel has beaten Superman using magic. He can also charge himself up with using the power of Zeus. And when he isn't sharing power with CM3/Mary Marvel, he's even more powerful. His loss of experience is replaced with Wisdom of Solomon.

Hell, when he was superloaded with Earth's magic in Day of Vengeance, he put the beatdown on Spectre.

When did Marvel beat Superman?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:11 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Accel
When did Marvel beat Superman?

He might be referring to that stupid sucker punch that CM gave him in Virtue and Vice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:12 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by batdude123
He might be referring to that stupid sucker punch that CM gave him in Virtue and Vice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That;s what I kind of figured. The only two times I saw Cap actually knock Supes out were both sucker punches.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:13 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

That;s what I kind of figured. The only two times I saw Cap actually knock Supes out were both sucker punches.

Yeah, and in V&V he was distracted because he just had Power Girl's tongue down his throat. blink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Yeah, and in V&V he was distracted because he just had Power Girl's tongue down his throat. blink

Yeesh, can you imagine having a girl you think is your cousin French you?

It's so hot.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:17 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I gonna go ahead and say it know Thor is the strongest in this fight powerwise. Yes even more so then Cap, Supes and WW.

His Hammer makes him such. While he may not be as fast he still quick as he has thrown down with Glads and SS and been able to hold his own.

Thor is by no means gonna be overwhelmed by Supes and WWs speed they are faster but not at the level Thor can't handle.

Supes is the weak link as the other two combatants bring one thing that can hurt him really bad Magic. Supes i gone in the first few minutes when the magic lighting bolts and enchented hammers start to fly. Leaving WW alone and while she may be good she isn't that good.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeesh, can you imagine having a girl you think is your cousin French you?

It's so hot.

laughing

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:18 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by newjak86
I gonna go ahead and say it know Thor is the strongest in this fight powerwise. Yes even more so then Cap, Supes and WW.

His Hammer makes him such. While he may not be as fast he still quick as he has thrown down with Glads and SS and been able to hold his own.

Thor is by no means gonna be overwhelmed by Supes and WWs speed they are faster but not at the level Thor can't handle.

Supes is the weak link as the other two combatants bring one thing that can hurt him really bad Magic. Supes i gone in the first few minutes when the magic lighting bolts and enchented hammers start to fly. Leaving WW alone and while she may be good she isn't that good.

He did a great job against Mongoose. no expression Last time I saw Glads and Thor throw down, Glads beat his ass. Yes, Thor would have trouble with Superman's speed. He does have a problem with it. Superman BY NO MEANS would be out in the "first few minutes." Superman's speed advantage slightly trumps Thor's raw power advantage. Wonder Woman could more than hold her own against CM, as she has demonstrated in the past. She doesn't have the weakness to magic like Superman does. She is also a better fighter than Billy is and has more experience. Combine all that with the fact that Superman and Wonder Woman have been working together as a team for a long ass time, and they win this one 6/10.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:22 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He did a great job against Mongoose. no expression Last time I saw Glads and Thor throw down, Glads beat his ass. Yes, Thor would have trouble with Superman's speed. He does have a problem with it. Superman BY NO MEANS would be out in the "first few minutes." Superman's speed advantage slightly trumps Thor's raw power advantage. Wonder Woman could more than hold her own against CM, as she has demonstrated in the past. She doesn't have the weakness to magic like Superman does. She is also a better fighter than Billy is and has more experience. Combine all that with the fact that Superman and Wonder Woman have been working together as a team for a long ass time, and they win this one 6/10.
Supes speed isn't better than Glads and Glads may have used to well against Thor don't forget that Thor wasn't overwhelemd and still got his share of hits in as well. The difference when Thor hits Superman it is gonna hurt alot worse than anything Superman can do Thor. evil face

As said WW can stalemate CM stalemate being the key word and guess what when Thor comes around to help him that isn't going to help to much especailly with a Hammer strike to the back of the head.

Thor CM 6/10

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:29 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Supes speed isn't better than Glads and Glads may have used to well against Thor don't forget that Thor wasn't overwhelemd and still got his share of hits in as well. The difference when Thor hits Superman it is gonna hurt alot worse than anything Superman can do Thor. evil face

As said WW can stalemate CM stalemate being the key word and guess what when Thor comes around to help him that isn't going to help to much especailly with a Hammer strike to the back of the head.

Thor CM 6/10

Why does everyone assume it'll be Superman/Thor and Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel? Don't you think WW would know Thor Norse god of thunder when she sees him and know she'd have a better time fighting against a god (seeing as she has so many times) fight him herself? She'd last a lot longer than Superman ever could and it always gives her the opportunity to snatch that hammer.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:32 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

mind you that glads is not vunerable to magic as superman is.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:32 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Thor CM 6/10

Yeah, too bad SS and Glads never speedblitzed Thor, and guess what? That's Superman's specialty. The only time I've actually seen Thor get 'speedblitzed' was when he fought Mongoose. I don't have to elaborate on that fight. Superman's speed>Thor's power. Wonder Woman would probably take CM out 5.5-6/10 anyway.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...124311pm3un.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ndmongul8pr.jpg

Btw, you're right about Gladiator's and Superman's speed. Supes has got some feats that would suggest he's faster. evil face

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:33 PM
Priest

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Why does everyone assume it'll be Superman/Thor and Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel? Don't you think WW would know Thor Norse god of thunder when she sees him and know she'd have a better time fighting against a god (seeing as she has so many times) fight him herself? She'd last a lot longer than Superman ever could and it always gives her the opportunity to snatch that hammer.

ist up to odin whether or not she is worthy to hold the hammer..

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:34 PM
Priest

Yeah, too bad SS and Glads never speedblitzed Thor, and guess what? That's Superman's specialty. The only time I've actually seen Thor get 'speedblitzed' was when he fought Mongoose. I don't have to elaborate on that fight. Superman's speed>Thor's power. Wonder Woman would probably take CM out 5.5-6/10 anyway.

Btw, you're right about Gladiator's and Superman's speed. Supes has got some feats that would suggest he's faster. evil face

superman does speedblitz, but does it rarely.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:34 PM
Priest

those scans are the only times i ever seen superman speedblitz, ive seen those many times before. i doenst do it as much like a flas would.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Then it be a massive stalemate. WW isn't as fast as Supes. She isn't more durable or stronger than Thor. When it comes to who has more skill with their weapons no has a clear cut advantage. Difference Thor' Hammer can do alot more than what WWs weapons can do. wink

CM vs Supes isn't a clear cut victory either even though CM takes the majority do to his magic power. So then he comes over to help Thor and guess what 2 vs 1 again. Once again 6/10 for CM and Thor

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So Supes has moved at 100X the speed of light evil face

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

She's a better fighter than Captain Marvel is, and she doesn't have a magic weakness like Superman. Captain Marvel is able to compete with Supes because his powers stem from magic. Overall, Superman is the more powerful of the two. However, Diana could use her speed and lasso. She's already lassoed Billy up before. Supes and Thor could go either way, however Superman would take the slight majority there. Diana and Superman 6/10.

Marvels powers stem from magic. But unless he charges his punches, he still hits with regular force. And Marvel is supermans equal in physical stats. Been that way for a while. Superman is overall more powerful, due to his energy projection. Not due to better physical stats.

True, she has lassoed him before. But the same can be said about Superman. If Superman is fast enough to dodge the lasso, Marvel is as well.
I guess it all comes down to, whether you feel Marvel is supermans physical equal, or just able to beat him due to magically charging his fists.
Marvel is faster than Diana, Stronger than Diana and more durable than Diana. Diana is more skilled than Marvel, maybe.
But that skill still had her needing to resort to a k ring to even survive Superman.
Marvel is Supermans exact equal in stats. But he has no kryptonite weakness to exploit. If Supermans stats override her skills, why wouldn't Marvels??
In Underworld Unleashed, Marvel beat a team consisting of the true top tier...When has WW ever been shown to be able to do so??
Either people are underrating Marvel, or they're overrating WW.

And he's survived attacks that would kill other top tiers, Superman included. Her tiara frankly, doesn't impress me.

And Thor is as fast as the lighting he wields. Fact. And without the hammer as a propeller. Don't know if thats even to match her, but he's no slouch.
Mongoose had him looking stupid yes, but Superman was koed by a gas station exploding....Doesn't mean that defines the guy in durability, just like the thing with mongoose doesn't define Thor in speed.

And even if Diana does fight Thor, he's beaten magical beings greater than a mere demigoddess. And Diana can't "CATCH the hammer. To catch the hammer, you must be able to outmuscle Thor. She's not stronger than Thor. Maybe she can pickup the hammer, were he to drop it. But not, simply stop the blow ala Superman. Dianas best bet in this match, would simply be to lock her arms together. But that won't win the match.

And for the record, all a suckerpunch means, is that you are easily strong enough to one shot someone. Thats all. If my lil cousin tries to suckerpunch me, he may irritate me at best. Cuz i'm above the guy on every level. If his older brother, my physical equal suckerpunches me, and i'm out like a light, that means he has the power to knock me TFO, and is my equal. Suckerpunches may not be honorable, but they let you know who can easily kick your ass, at least considering stats.

Last edited by UniOmni on Jun 24th, 2006 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Then it be a massive stalemate. WW isn't as fast as Supes. She isn't more durable or stronger than Thor. When it comes to who has more skill with their weapons no has a clear cut advantage. Difference Thor' Hammer can do alot more than what WWs weapons can do. wink

CM vs Supes isn't a clear cut victory either even though CM takes the majority do to his magic power. So then he comes over to help Thor and guess what 2 vs 1 again. Once again 6/10 for CM and Thor

Guess what? Wonder Woman would do better against CM than Superman would. wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:39 PM