KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight

Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight
Started by: d-fly_girl008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i'll try... ok i promise!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:43 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

are you going to post soon

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:25 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i'm not sure, i've got some more written, but i'll probably wait until tomorrow to post it...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:26 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

yay! post NOW!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:22 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

ok, here it is... it's not much and it's not very good

That night Harry dreamed again, only this time it was different. He was at Hogwarts, and he was sitting at Dumbledore's funeral, only it was a different scene than at the real funeral. Ginny and Hermione and Ron were not trying to conceal their greif at all, and were crying openly. He couldn't see himself anywhere. Then the man who had spoke at Dumbledore's funeral spoke again. Again Harry could not hear what he said, but it sounded like the speach he had heard only a few short weeks before. The man sat down again and they carried out the body, which Harry assumed would be Dumbledore's. Harry, not thinking about what would happen, walked up to the men carrying the body. No one seemed to notice him. Harry looked down at the body, hoping to see Dumbledore one more time before he was laid to rest, but instead the body he saw was... his.

For the second night in a row, Harry awoke in a cold sweat. He remembered his dream and the thought of his body sent shivers down his spine. Harry got up and started to pace the room. He thought to himself 'This is silly, getting all riled up about a silly dream.' But deep inside he knew it was more than a dream. He knew it was his greatest fear, appearing in his sub-concious mind. He laid back down under his covers, staring at the ceiling. He tried to go back to sleep, but his attempts were meaningless. All he managed to do was count 500 sheep. He ended up just lying there thinking about things. Thinking about Sirius, his godfather, and that night at the Ministry. Thinking about Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny. Thinking about Cedric Diggory. Thinking about Wormtail and their 'bond'. Thinking about Dumbledore.

At 9:00 in the morning Harry finally got out of bed. Silently he got dressed, and proceeded downstairs. He opened the kitchen door, not bothering to see if the Dursley's were in there or not. Fortunately they weren't. Harry sidled over to the fridge, opening the door slowly just in case Dobby popped up again. Pulling out the milk, he walked over to the cabinets. He grabbed a glass and poured himself some milk. He put the milk away and sat down at the table, drank his milk, and went back to his room. He wasn't really hungry. That's when he remembered.

'That's right, I'm going to the Burrow today' Harry thought and started to pack up all of his books into his trunk. This cheered him up considerably. "Why do I still have this..." he murmered "It's not like I'm going back." But the thought of parting with his old school trunk was like letting go of many, many good memories. He remembered the first time he used it, and when he first went through the barrier with it... so many memeories. He threw in the rest of his things and hauled the full trunk down the stairs.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:25 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

And you say that wasn't good! That was great!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:29 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

ya, wonderful. *rolls eyes*

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:30 PM
lotrtres3414

o wow!!! that was really good!! what are you talking about!!! that wasnt even close to being bad!!!

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:44 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

sure... whatever you say...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:45 PM
Brit531

stop putting yourself down d-fly girl008 it WAS really good each tim you post it gets better please post more soon

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:03 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

thanx!!! i have in mind what i'm going to do next, i just have to write it!! so be ready!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:11 AM
Brit531

I will dont worry

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 02:47 AM
OhILuvHP

you are doing so good! keep it up....you are too hard on yourself! you really are doing a great job!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:22 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
u<3mE 11
Ron lover :]!!

i know!!! this story is so good!!! and i'm not just sayin that cause i'm d-fly's cousin... and i may be helping her write it !!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:32 PM
u<3mE 11 is currently offline Click here to Send u<3mE 11 a Private Message Find more posts by u<3mE 11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

now u... don't brag about being my cousin...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:51 PM
Brit531

lol, no really it is good

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:18 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

thanx!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:19 PM
Brit531

your welcome and are you going to post soon? I hate to be a nag, but I really want to know what happens next.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:22 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Does anyone know the date that Hogwarts get's out?? I mean, like the exact date???

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Name changed to 'Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight,' as requested.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote