KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight

Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight
Started by: d-fly_girl008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Good luck

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:46 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

So is your MAJOR writers block over yet though take your time it is just a question

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:53 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

It's getting better... I'm actually starting to get some work done! Thanx for asking!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 03:54 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Your welcome. Though the only reason I asked is because I wanted to see if you were going to post soon. LOL, jk.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:13 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Yeah, I probably will... or I'll try.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:29 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It has almost been a month were is the post?!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:57 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I'll post it if you want me to post... but it's not the whole chapter, and it really sux.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 02:21 AM
Brit531

yes i do and you usually say that ........ wait no that is me with my own story..... who cares unless you want to make sure it sounds right then i will wait longer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 03:06 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I'll post it tomorrow, I promise. But now I have to go... so I'll post it tomorrow!! I promise!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 03:10 AM
Brit531

OK!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:56 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Well... here it is, it's really crappy, I know. But yeah, at least it's up. I'm really sorry it took so long... I had major, MAJOR writers block for a while. Yeah, again, I'm really sorry.

Chapter Two: Meeting Destiny

Harry felt the pressure lift, and opened his eyes. He was outside of the Burrow, looking up at the old, crooked house. He followed Mr. Weasley inside, where he was quickly ambushed by a busload of people. To his left, he saw the twins, presumably just back from hauling his trunk up to Ron's attic bedroom. To his right was Mrs. Weasley, looking as if she had never been happier. Right in front of him was Remus Lupin, along with Charlie Weasley, Ron's second oldest brother. As he looked around, Harry spotted many other familiar faces smiling at him, but there were also people that he didn't know, mostly sitting in a small group at the table. He spotted Fluer's little sister sitting among them, and decided they must be Fluer's family.

He started to walk towards the twins, intent on asking them how their shop was going, when he was jumped on by someone with a load of bushy hair.

"Harry!" squealed Hermione while hugging him so hard he couldn't breath. "It's so nice to see that you're safe!"

"Well, I might not be if you don't let me go." Harry whispered, and Hermione let go of him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that... well, we've all been worried." she stammered.

"So... how you been mate?" Ron said striding up to stand next to Hermione.

"Great... yeah, I've been wonderful!"

Ron opened his mouth to answer, but before he could speak, he got swallowed into the crowd as other people crowded around to greet Harry. Before he know it, he was shaking hands with Lupin, Charlie, and a few others who he guessed were Bill's friends. Then he was being crushed in another hug by none other than Fluer herself.

"Oh, 'Arry, it iz so good to zee you!!" she cried, finaly letting go of him.

"Yeah, you too Fluer" he spluttered, rubbing his ribs.

"You 'ave, of course, met my sizter, Gabrielle. She is so very exzited to zee you!" she said, beckoning forth a little girl whom Harry recognized as the little girl he had saved in the second task of the Triwizard Tournament.

"'Ello 'Arry!" she squeaked. Then ran forward and sqeezed his waist.

"Hello to you to" he said, shaking her off. He opened his mouth to ask them how they were doing, but was cut off by another rib-cracking hug.

"Harry, you look starved!" said Mrs. Weasly, "And look at how tall you've gotten!" she exclaimed. "Are you hungry?"

It was her customary greeting, and Harry had gotten used to it.

"Actualy-" he started, about to tell her he was fine, but was interupted by Mr. Weasly.

"Molly, I think he just need's to sleep." he said, winking at Harry. "Why don't Ron and Hermione show him where he's sleeping?" And without further adu, Ron appeared out of nowhere, grabbing one of his arms, and dragged him out of the crowd up the stairs, Hermione following closely.

When the reached the first landing, Ron turned to him.

"Sorry mate. It's just... well, a lot of people are here for the wedding, and none of them wanted to miss the chance to see you." he said.

"Yes, Harry, we're really sorry." Hermione said springing upon Harry and giving him another hug. He pushed her off.

"It's all right guys." he said. "So, are we going to your room or what?" Harry asked Ron and he smiled. Ron turned and continued up the stairs. Harry was about to follow when a cold hand fell on his shoulder.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:13 PM
Brit531

Awsome!! It isn't that crappy, not really crappy at all. Well, post soon. Can't wait to find out who it is.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:07 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Thanx...

Yeah, I've got to write that part first. At least my writers block is gone!! eek!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:15 PM
Brit531

YAY!!! Your writers block us gone!! big grin laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:46 PM
Brit531

Sorry for the double posting, but I was wondering if you are going to post soon? Seeing as it does not take 5 days to post unless you have writers block

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:35 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Sorry!! I'm working on it, I really am!! Sorry!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:48 PM
Brit531

You shouldn't have to say your sorry!! It was just a question.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:53 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I know it takes me a long time... and I'm sorry. It's just... I know what I want to happen, I just don't know how to write it. Does that make sence??

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:01 PM
Brit531

Sort of

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 01:20 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

A/N: New part finally up!! Hope you like it!!

Harry froze, the smile whiped off his face. All was silent and still until Hermione spoke.

"I think you startled him." she said with amusement.

"Oh come now, the great Harry Potter, afraid of a hand?" spoke a womans voice which he did not recognise.

Harry whirled around, knocking the woman's hand off his shoulder.

"I am not afraid" he growled, looking into the face of the woman. She was almost exactly his height, so that he was staring right into her eyes. They were very dark brown, almost black, so that you could hardly tell where the pupils started. Her skin was a dark tan, and her long black hair flowed down her back in an elegant braid. She had high cheekbones and full lips, and her nose fit her face perfectly.

"Well, I didn't think so." she replied calmly.

Harry was liking this stranger less and less. Her stange accent, the way she stood there smirking..

"Harry-" Ron started, coming back where he had disapeared on the next floor.

"Oh, hello Ronald" the stranger cut in.

"Hi Destiny" Ron said scowling, obviously annoyed at the use of his full name.

"What? Who?" Harry inquired, looking from Ron to Hermione.

His eyes full on the strange woman... and he knew. She turned her head, and their eyes met. Harry stared into those dark brown eyes, those beautiful almost black eyes. He was losing himself, losing himself in the beauty, the intensity, the passion-

"Harry," Hermione interjected. "Meet Destiny."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 09:16 PM