KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who is you best couple in X-MEN?

Who is you best couple in X-MEN?
Started by: Viviane Hor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Emma and Scott are!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:52 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

i don't understand scott is with jean or with emma?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:06 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by megaroguefan
i don't understand scott is with jean or with emma?

jean is dead, and he's with emma... been that way for a fair few years now...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

but wasn't jean dead and at the moment she is alive?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:46 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

but wasn't jean dead and at the moment she is alive?

she's off having phoenix adventures, so she's not on our plane of existence, or is, but is the phoenix...

she's not around in any jean-esque form, so she might as well be dead...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 07:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I'm not sure iff there two were an couple at any time but I think Ororo and Logan

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 07:34 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

O and Wolvie have been paired up in alternate time lines and they've always been close friends. Personally, I like the way they work together.

Oh, here's a weird trend, Exiles and New exiles bounce around in different realities and time lines alot. Remy and Storm have been paired up more times than one would expect.

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:00 PM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

i see remy and storm just as friends
gambit likes girls with atitude

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 12:48 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Raoul
been that way for a fair few years now...

hehehe...you had a "Father O'Malley" moment there. Roots beginning to show huh Irish boy? evil face

As for the topic, I'll go ahead and say it:

"Ultimate Wolverine and Ultimate Colossus".

There. It's been said. Deal with it.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Wolverine can't cut Colossus so those prissy fits he gets in won't matter much, and they can make sweet sweet love thanks to Wolverine's healing factor. Pain of sitting down should dampen the relationship a bit though but hey, he's gotta be used to it...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 02:31 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

i see remy and storm just as friends
gambit likes girls with atitude

Also, please note Storm has more attitude than most x-chicks. Especially the one from the Exiles issues where she and Remy were together.

Also, nice location thumb up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 02:32 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Also, please note Storm has more attitude than most x-chicks. Especially the one from the Exiles issues where she and Remy were together.

Also, nice location thumb up

Rogue is the girl with attitude in the x-men. it's obvious and thanks i'm proude of my location becouse i live in transilvanya

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 05:46 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Rogue is the girl with attitude in the x-men. it's obvious and thanks i'm proude of my location becouse i live in transilvanya

Rogue is the crybaby in the x-men together with oh well....60% of the team. Not on one single occassion did she strike me as any more authorative or imposing than Storm. Sure, she may have hissy fits, but that doesn't mean attitude, it means she's a brat. There's a reason why Storm is higher up in the x-men hierarchy of leadership than Rogue.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:43 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

hehehe...you had a "Father O'Malley" moment there. Roots beginning to show huh Irish boy? evil face

As for the topic, I'll go ahead and say it:

"Ultimate Wolverine and Ultimate Colossus".

There. It's been said. Deal with it.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Wolverine can't cut Colossus so those prissy fits he gets in won't matter much, and they can make sweet sweet love thanks to Wolverine's healing factor. Pain of sitting down should dampen the relationship a bit though but hey, he's gotta be used to it...

Rogue is the crybaby in the x-men together with oh well....60% of the team. Not on one single occassion did she strike me as any more authorative or imposing than Storm. Sure, she may have hissy fits, but that doesn't mean attitude, it means she's a brat. There's a reason why Storm is higher up in the x-men hierarchy of leadership than Rogue.

*refuses to make affirmative action joke*

embarrasment

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:47 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

You find that weirder than Beast, Angel, Cyclops, Iceman AND Xavier wanting to do Jean back in the day? laughing out loud

*refuses to make affirmative action joke*

embarrasment

laughing out loud hater

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:06 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You find that weirder than Beast, Angel, Cyclops, Iceman AND Xavier wanting to do Jean back in the day? laughing out loud

yes, but its not as if they all did...

quote:
laughing out loud hater

stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:12 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

yes, but its not as if they all did...

stick out tongue

As if they all did what, wanted to do her, or actually did her?

Cause I'm sure about the first, wouldn't be surprised about the second stick out tongue

Jean always struck me as a s1ut for some reason. The sort of good girl next door type who's nice to everyone, but is always looking for a shoulder to cry on and an X-gene phallus to shine. shifty

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:16 PM
redhotrash

Scott and Jean are like that annoying couple in highschool that makes ya sick. Generic Jock + Arrogant prep

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:37 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As if they all did what, wanted to do her, or actually did her?

Cause I'm sure about the first, wouldn't be surprised about the second stick out tongue

Jean always struck me as a s1ut for some reason. The sort of good girl next door type who's nice to everyone, but is always looking for a shoulder to cry on and an X-gene phallus to shine. shifty

it wouldnt surprise me... if her head wasnt jammed up her ass so much, well, you can probably fill in the rest...

emma's better...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:43 PM
megaroguefan

Originally posted by redhotrash
Scott and Jean are like that annoying couple in highschool that makes ya sick. Generic Jock + Arrogant prep

laughing you are right

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 04:30 PM
drwerwer

Ultimate Cyclops and his fantasy lover Wolverine........Be loud banging metal sounds all right.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:08 AM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote