KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who is you best couple in X-MEN?

Who is you best couple in X-MEN?
Started by: Viviane Hor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the ****, people?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Gambit and Rogue without question.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:35 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KLACA

logan as wolverin and jean grey

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:47 PM
KLACA is currently offline Click here to Send KLACA a Private Message Find more posts by KLACA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

Storm and Wolverine for sure

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 04:06 AM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rianna_d

Gambit and Rogue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:02 AM
rianna_d is currently offline Click here to Send rianna_d a Private Message Find more posts by rianna_d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Emma and Cyclops

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:09 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

siren and madrox

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:28 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Emma & Scott for sure!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 02:38 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

Emma and Scott sucks

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 05:17 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by megaroguefan
Emma and Scott sucks

Why is that? confused
Scott has never been as interesting and multifacetted as he is, since he's with Emma.
Frost on her part truely loves him and offers a personality that is much more of a challenge than Jean ever was AND she's strong and cunning without beeing either allpowerful, evil or dead.
All in all they're two people who are really complementing each other as a couple ... like it or not.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 05:40 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

scott chosed a bimbo blonde with big breasts instead of jean an respected x-men member

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:31 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

scott chosed a bimbo blonde with big breasts instead of jean an respected x-men member

Yeah, beause Emma is really nothing more than a bimbo. It's not just a mask to be used by her, but really a representation of the core of her personality, which is dull, unwitty, boring, unsurprising, uncaring and shallow. (just in case someone didn't notice: MASSIVE IRONY!)
On the oherhand we have an admittedly intelligent, goodlooking ad respected redhead, which just happens to be the embodyment of a major cosmic force, and occasionally turns out to be nigh allmighty, evil or dead ... sounds like fun to be with such a someone and the chances for a working longtermrelationship are pretty good, if you really think about it. (again: IRONY intended)
wink

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Oct 28th, 2008 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:40 AM
jdea

I'm still rooting for Storm to divorce BP and get with Wolvie, but that's real unlikely, so I'll respond to the Cyke and Emma thing, I think he's better with Jean, hopefully they end up back together, the two are just too iconic to be seperated

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 03:45 AM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

Originally posted by wannabe
Yeah, beause Emma is really nothing more than a bimbo. It's not just a mask to be used by her, but really a representation of the core of her personality, which is dull, unwitty, boring, unsurprising, uncaring and shallow. (just in case someone didn't notice: MASSIVE IRONY!)
On the oherhand we have an admittedly intelligent, goodlooking ad respected redhead, which just happens to be the embodyment of a major cosmic force, and occasionally turns out to be nigh allmighty, evil or dead ... sounds like fun to be with such a someone and the chances for a working longtermrelationship are pretty good, if you really think about it. (again: IRONY intended)
wink

your theory it's interasting but i still don't think that scott and emma are the best x-couple

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:08 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

your theory it's interasting but i still don't think that scott and emma are the best x-couple

You don't have to! no
My intention was not to convince you of them being the best couple, but to show you that (realistically) a working relationship with Jean is most probably impossible for mere humans ... including all non omega mutants.
And i also tried to show you, that whether you like Emma or not, she did him good as a comic character and as a man, and those who think she is just a dumb blond bimbo are EXACTLY those people she want's to fool with that mask.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:29 PM
megaroguefan

or prehaps her fans want's to belive that she wears a mask

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

it is an act/defence mechanism. her mini series dealt with how shitty her life was for a long time before she met the x-men...

look at how she is when she's alone with cyclops, and then in public...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

My statement wasn't motivated by my "fanboyism", but by what's been shown, expressed and even plainly written in the comics.
Originally posted by Raoul
it is an act/defence mechanism. her mini series dealt with how shitty her life was for a long time before she met the x-men...

Exactly my point!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 10:16 PM
megaroguefan

Originally posted by Raoul

so you are tryng to say that emma is a heartless ***** outside but inside an angel...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:28 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

so you are tryng to say that emma is a heartless ***** outside but inside an angel...

Are there only those two extremes to a human character you can think of?
Emma is not always a "heartless *****" on the outside and she is certainly not a complete angel on the inside. She is simply a normal human within, who can (and does) really love, be harmed, suffer, feel genuine compassion etc.
I'm actually pretty confused that you don't know that, cause it's been shown and written in the comics pretty often. Didn't you read that many issues with Emma? confused

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 09:50 AM