KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who is you best couple in X-MEN?

Who is you best couple in X-MEN?
Started by: Viviane Hor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
apparently, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: madelyne pryor is back from the dead, cyclops' relationship with emma is a little shaky, and colossus is struggling to deal with kitty's death...

Knew she was back, I bought that one. Last time I checked Scott and Emma were enjoying nice telepathic S&M...what happened to my favorite couple? How and when did she die and who did it?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 09:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roleplay

I'm really hoping Domino and Logan get together. It wouldn't be the first time after all. (The New X-Men annual right?)

Those two are sexy together. <3

I'm a member of Roleplay Adventures.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 11:21 PM
roleplay is currently offline Click here to Send roleplay a Private Message Find more posts by roleplay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Rogue and Gambit

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 07:32 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Knew she was back, I bought that one. Last time I checked Scott and Emma were enjoying nice telepathic S&M...what happened to my favorite couple? How and when did she die and who did it?

wut?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 07:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

wolverine and cyclops

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 05:55 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I like Rogue/Gambit. Also Kitty/Peter.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:05 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Scott and Jean was nice,but I like how foxy Emma is,after all the title even stated she is a 'psychic vixen'. How can you go wrong with that? So I say Emma and Scott,Rogue and Gambit.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 08:37 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmaandroguefan

Emma and Scott. It's so brilliant not even I would had thought of it. Marvel U can give them their trails and tribulations, but please never seperate them, Peace.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:13 AM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

Rogue and Gambit..u all know thy are made 4 each other

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:57 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roleplay

Logan and Storm.

I'm a member of Roleplay Adventures.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 01:58 PM
roleplay is currently offline Click here to Send roleplay a Private Message Find more posts by roleplay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

Originally posted by Raoul
...i hate gambit...

Yes. You certainly do. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 01:35 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmaandroguefan

Also although it's not an official couple, I would LOVE to see Vanisher and Lady Mastermind hook up, Peace.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 04:34 AM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

It was never stated that Kitty died to my knowledge. She is just MIA. So most likely she will return.

ANYWAY

Gambit and Rogue. O.o

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:26 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Ok to me... probably because he is my favorite.... Nightcrawler goes really really really reallly really really well with one of these three--
Kitty
Storm
Scarlet Witch
But the Scarlet Witch only worked on in an alternate demension
Storm only worked out a tiny bit in X2 (if anyone remembers the backstage plane seen wink
Kitty.... well... Kitty and Nightcrawler have been best friends forever and together they make a really good team.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:26 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by megaroguefan
i said it before and i say it again.ROGUE AND GAMBIT ROCKS.

love this couple...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:45 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote