KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman's Son

Superman's Son
Started by: atheist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atheist
A Man of Reason

Superman's Son

So Superman's son is Jason. Well thats nice but when did he and Lois bang? I know they did eachother in Superman 2 but Superman had given up his powers then so he was human so if the child was concivied then he would be 100% human. And at the end of Superman 2 Superman makes Lois forget everything that happened. I guess it doesnt make sense but I'm ok with it.

Slightly new topic, so does Superman have to pay back child support for Jason?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:14 PM
atheist is currently offline Click here to Send atheist a Private Message Find more posts by atheist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

Just cause Superman was powerless in Superman 2 for a time dosnt mean he was human, Kryptonian blood still ran through his veins.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:59 PM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sauro123456

I don't think superman should have a son. Well, not just yet. I mean Superman should be unique.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:39 PM
sauro123456 is currently offline Click here to Send sauro123456 a Private Message Find more posts by sauro123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

They should've jumped the gun and named him Conner.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:05 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed. That would've been nice.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupezM'

They should have the super-villain in the next Superman kill him off, hoping that there is a super-villain cause I actually wana see Superman beating on things, not just running around quelling fires and saving falling people.

The death of his son spurs him into kicking the opponents butt. Cliché but it would definately put him into the mind set to do some serious damage, which is why we all go to see Superman movies anyways right?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:02 AM
SupezM' is currently offline Click here to Send SupezM' a Private Message Find more posts by SupezM' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If you look in the thread that asks what sequel ideas you'd like, and you read my post about Luthor teaming up with Brainiac...there's room for something like you just said. Brainiac's plan could involve using Jason as like a herald, kind of forcing Superman to kill his son or something, you know? Maybe not have Superman kill him, but well you know what I mean. I'm tired, I can't think right now lol.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:25 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

You shouldn't have made this title. It spoils it for anyone that comes into this forum that hasn't seen the movie.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think at this point almost everyone in US has seen the movie already and want to see it again. Ursa Non Zod are part of the story and Superman loses his powers for Lois, nothing related to that event. They did not mention them in this movie, just Luthor, which leaves an open door for them to trespass once more. Actors do not represent the character, that would be a violation.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:28 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've discussed Superman having a son way before and I brought interesting thoughts. It was a thread about Lois and S under red sun or some like that.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:37 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could Jason fly someday? He's not affected by the kryptonite mineral...no radiation as an obstacle...the reason why Superman is able to fly actually.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 01:59 AM
FistOfThe North

Yea. I never thought Superman would have a son. I just always thought that Kryptonians cannot have kids with Earthlings. Like it's physically impossible.

Him having a son in the movie caught me off guard in a shocking, confused wtf? kinda way.

w/e

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:02 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well...it is true and the character is male after all! But what about answering my question. In Superman IV they tried to explain his powers. Notice it when Nuclear Man flies emitting a sound...this is Superman in a more "exposed" way for you to understand.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:36 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
Could Jason fly someday? He's not affected by the kryptonite mineral...no radiation as an obstacle...the reason why Superman is able to fly actually.

He was affected - Lex noticed him flinching at his tube of Kryptonite. That's how he deduced who his father was.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:33 PM
roughrider is online now! Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The kid was flinching all the time dude.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:29 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

He didnt do anything different from the kryptonite.. when he heard that guy was dead was when he got scared to death and realized it

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:46 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

The kid flinched only because Lex kept jerking and waving the kyptonian tube right in front of the kids eyeballs, jeez.

Wouldn't you flinch?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:56 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
The kid was flinching all the time dude.

Look again at his eyes, dude. wink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:01 PM
roughrider is online now! Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

When I first saw the movie, I thought it looked like he was affected.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:29 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

When he sees his mother in danger...look on him well. The Luthor part was very small. But Bryan has the word. He knew they were hostages...plain reason.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:27 AM