KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Samurai RP Thread

The Samurai RP Thread
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

The Samurai RP Thread

It is the glory days of the samurai. Massive armies of brave samurai warriors fight and die for their lords. After years of fighting and much bloodshed, five clans remain to take control of the land and have the honor to call themselves the Shogun.

Though to achieve such a title, blood must be spilt upon the ground. The Five Clans all have their own strengths an weaknesses, alliances may be formed or broken, trust may be gained or lost and Japan is your battleground. So what are you waiting for? Take up arms and fight for you clans honor!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 02:48 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Mori kept a stern look, tugging slightly as her horse skittishly sidestepped. She turned her mount around ot face the group behind her. A few had bloodied faces, some burned. Two lay motionless in theire graves, fiery gullies on this makeshift battle ground. She again tugged at her horses reigns as he snorted and tossed his head.
" Stop it, Shinji. "
She said in a stern voice. As soon as the warriors regained their composure she narrowed her feirce eyes and proceeded to speak.

" There are four other clans left, as many of you may know. These are strong warriors, each with their own sets of values and morals. We need to train our senses perfectly, and congregate to plan an invasion. Our senses will need to be perfect. Our skills honed, our kills? Emaculate. We will leave no trace, we are hiden, as s sleek panther in the night. Our ferocity will unleash in deadly torments against our unexpecting prey!"

Her horse paced nervously before the group, a few of the others horses shied away as well. Mori's soldiers weapons were smeared in blood. As was her own.

" Training begins immediatly tommorow! Mota! Return! "

She cried, galloping to the front of the group. 14 mounted men followed her. She cringed at the thought of the massive slaughters they would commit, but kne wthey could not see her. Shinja was sweating beneath her, his eyes widened. His sleek brown coat shimered in the light of the full moon, and she sighed. He relaxed under her.

As the others returned, she veered off towards a hill, it was drowning in silvery moonlight. Shinji snorted and let his muscles calm. The stallion breathed hard, and she sighed and pat his neck before hopping off and sitting beside him, looking off the hill into the distance.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 07:37 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Nakamura Utenzaki relaxed in his mansion. He wore nothing more than his kimono and tabi socks. He took a sip of his tea and shut his eyes as his good friend, Horjo Rekasumi entered the room. Horjo was one of the hopeful trainers. "My lord, the students are doing well, they have completed phase one of the entrance exams." Rekasumi reported bowing before Nakamura. Nakamura grinned and remembered his training days, "All of them passed?" He asked, his voice serious. "Well, two of the canidates were killed mid-way... but we still have fifty-three in all!" The Samurai Trainer said. Nakamura waved his friend away, "Go, teach them." Was all he said. Horjo bowed and walked away.

Nakamura Utenzaki sat in his room as he stared at past war medals. He read a list of the remaining clans, and jotted down some information about their tactics. He had served and fought members of all the clans. Nakamura stood up and walked towards his door. As he opened it, he could heard the clanging of swords as the young hopefuls continued their rigerous training. He stood on a balcony which overlooked the training area and watched the hopefuls train. They are becoming good, but, will they last long in battle? He watched one of the boys rap another boy on the head with his wooden training sword. He crossed his arms, his kimono hanging loosely around his entire body, his two swords made an 'X' shape on his right side. As he entered back inside the samurai mansion, he heard a soft moan, and then a loud thump. Nakamura turned just in time to see two ninja run, their swords smeared with blood. Nakamura drew his two swords and charged at the incoming ninja. "One... two... three..." He said, counting their sword swings. Nakamura kicked one of the ninja in the leg, making him fall to the ground in agony. Moving quickly, he stuck one of his swords deep into the Ninja's back. "Now die cowards!" He shouted as the other ninja was sent flying up aganinst the wall. The last thing the ninja ever saw was a blade coming down straight for his head. Nakamura walked over to his other sword, still stuck in the ninja's back and wiped them both clean before sheathing them.

Two guards ran into the hallway, "My lord are you hurt?" One of them asked. Nakamura merely grinned and pointed to the ninja's bodies and kept walking down the hallway. He'd find out what clan they were from in the morning.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 07:43 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

( ok this is my opening )

'' stop for the name of the lord '' Someone yelled.
Roy jumped from some bushes and shouted
''Never u have to catch me first'' He laughed he thought it was fun to play whit the city police. Roy ran all he could towards the Inuzuki camp, but was stopped by another police. ''So i have to kill u then ey'' Roy said and draw a knife '' i can kill u whit this '' he said and stabbed the police that was in front of him. Roy laughed and said '' The police cant catch or kill the co-leader of Inuzuki. The police drawed their swords and all shouted ''Embrace urself here we come''
Roy drawed his katana Nitsalune and said ''you should be honored to see this sword'' The police just kept running give the gemstone to us then u wont get hurt. ''like i care. ANGEL DANCE!!!'' Roy started to spin very fast all the polices got sliced into million pieces when they came near him... ''that was it. what fools to go close like that''
Roy now beginned to run towards the Inuziki hideout and thought to himself '' now the clan leader will be happy to know that he has the Gem of the desert(a diamond gem thats shaped in the desert by the sand)
'' i hope thats no one from the opposit clans finds out about it it is worth alot''...

(good?)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 08:46 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko was walking through the woods. The kimono of the Utenzaki was no longer worn by her. Instead she was using only the undergarments of the kimono. This was unusual yes, but she did not want to remember what happened and though she asked herself continuously why she had been treated the way she had been, she could not understand it. She continued her wandering around the woods until she came to a village. Her hair was not held as samurai usually had it, instead her hair was loose and she walked around the village as many people stared at her for her dressing and they noticed the samurai weapons she carried.

Yet all she did was smile and at the children who passed her by she played with them and some of them even gave her flowers saying that she was beautiful to which she oly replied with her deepest gratitude.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:32 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

After 5 hours Roy made it to the village. Now he started walking the guards at the gate just bowed deeply and one said '' back from the mission?'' and the other guard said fast ''Was it a succes?'' Roy replied whit a smile and walked past them. Towards the big mansion in the middle of the town. Inside he walked into the chamber where the leader was. ''I am back from the mission'' Roy said and someone replied
'' come here and give it to me'' Roy walked over the chair where he sat the greatest man in inuzuki, Roy gave him the gem of the dessert.
''ah so this is the gem thats been told in the stories stunning, good job roy u can do whatever u want until i call u'' The leader said. Roy bowed and walked out...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:41 AM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Nakamura awoke in the morning. He stretched his arms and yawned. He opened his sliding door and stared into the hallway. A guard was walking towards him, and he bowed. "My lord, those ninja were freelance ninja, so we currently do not know who they were serving under." Nakamura waved the guard away and walked back into his room. He wore his traditional Utenzaki leader kimono and he shoved his two swords into his sash around his waist. Nakamura sighed as he rubbed water onto his face. Perhaps it is time for an invasion... we need new land. He stepped back out into the hallway and approached his good friend, Horjo. "Horjo, gather all of my generals and tell them to meet in the Strategy Room." Horjo bowed and ran off.

Nakamura had all ready finished eating his breakfest by the time his generals entered the Strategy Room. On a table was a complete map of the entire area and where all the clans were located. The Inuzaki clan looked to be a growing threat. They will be the ones we attack. Nakamura thought and relaxed in his chair. "My generals, we must attack the Inuzaki, their clan is all ready growing and we must stop that. We will be the ones who come out in the end and I will stop at nothing to achieve that!" He shouted throwing a knife onto the map where the Inuzaki lay. "Gather your men, we attack in two hours." "Yes my lord." The generals said as they bowed and left the room. Nakamura folded his arms and took a sip of water before leaving the Strategy Room. "The Inuzaki will have no idea." He walked off with his friend Horjo and began to train... there was a battle soon, he had to be ready.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 02:32 PM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Roy sensed that something was going on but couldn't say what it was ''hmm i wounder, i better prepare for a fight in such an situation u should always prepare'' He said and ran to the clan leader. The leader grumbled, Roy said ''have u sensed it to?'' he got a reply fast ''yes i sense thats someone is threathing us, i give u the mission to find out who'' Roy bowed and left. He beginnined to ran out of town whit a map towards the nearest town where he was gonna sneak and see what he would get.

(it should b a long trip from a hideout to another, and it is also an army so it should take a while ok?)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 04:00 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Moving through the lush fields that surrounded the small town which her clan; the Shinzi protected and oversaw, Kuro-u allowed a slight glint in her eye to surface as she surveyed her post of almost 4 acres.
Standing in the middle of a field had seemed as more of an advantage for the Samurai of the Shinzi rather than a hindrance upon their tactics.
Having trained within the natural surroundings of their territory and on occassion, that of an ally. The Shinzi found that connecting with the land that bore them allowed a greater advantage once embraced in combat.

Sweeping a hand lightly over the heads of the grass, Kuro-u felt the light cooling breeze whisp through the surrounding wilderness and to her own body which allowed her a brief moment of comfort outside of her tense mortal frame.

It was time, then as she realised that her watch of the area would come to an end. Movement, a signal from a bretherin to her south-west to releave herself of the position and return to the town for rest.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:56 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko sat beside a lake in the village. Though she did not know where she was. There were samurai all over the place and they looked at her from time to time. They were puzzled how she had samurai weapons but no clan attire. This was odd indeed. But none of them approached the beautiful young woman.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:56 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

(Of course it will take awhile)

Nakamura grinned with pleasure as five thousand of his strongest Samurai stood at attention, his cavarly units lay to the rear with the archers, Bushi, and youth division. "Let's go!" He shouted and get onto his horse. His mens flags that were strapped on his back wore the Utenzaki insigna (I'll post it soon), he sat at the front with all of his generals. They had quite a bit of a walk ahead of them, but they would make it. His armour glistned against the sun and he sighed as the crisp morning breeze blew over his face.

After nearly six hours of nonstop marching, the men of the Utenzaki clan were slightly tired. But they had to rest for the horses. After setting up a camp, and his tent, Nakamura marched around the camp talking to his soldiers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horjo grinned, he was left in charge of the entire mansion. He relaxed in his chair. Two samurai guards stood at his side. He bit into some fish and swallowed. He stood up and went for a stroll outside in the mansion's gardens. He shut his eyes and relaxed on a bench that was built near a quiet stream. He awoke twenty minutes later and rubbed his wrists, he wasn't tired anymore. There were some students that were left behind to train. He walked into the hallway and his mouth dropped at what he saw. Two guards lay on the ground dead, one with a knife in his throat, and another with his neck snapped. He drew his sword, for he always carried it with him. There was something here.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:37 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Dorimi walked around the camp anxious to attack the clan. He went to a tree and climbed in it to get a view of the camp ground. He could see a small pond a little ways off he was in the mood for some fish. He swung from the branch and landed softly on the ground. He ran his fingers through his hair and went on his way. He quietly made his way to the pond being careful to not run into any unwelcome guests. He sat at the edge of the pond and looked down into the water. He had grown a slight beard. He kind of liked it he hadn't let it grow out that much before. He looked into the water and saw catfish swimming around. He had gotten a spear from the camp and through it swiftly into the water. It pierced the catfish's outer skin and went straight through it pinning it onto the mucky ground. It was pretty deep but it was dry outside so Dorimi didn't mind getting a little wet. He dove in and got the catfish he had stabbed and managed to kill several others while underwater. He came to land taking deep breathes and placed the catfish beside him. "mmm....time to eat." he said. He built a fire and cooked one fish after the other

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 12:37 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Roy got luck at the town tavern he snapped a conversation.
- The Inuzuki will get suprised when they get attacked. A man said.
- Yea they will get over taken by them. Another man said.
Roy drawed his katan and jumped against the mans and yelled
'' Who is attacking the Inuzuki tell now! ''
'' The utenzaki they left this morning ''
Roy put his katana in its place and ran all he could against the hideout and thought ''igotta warn them or we won't have a chance''
After a hour he was at the gate he just kept running, he came to the mansion and said loud '' Leader the Utenzaki is moving against us it's a matter of hours'' Aryo answered
''Hmm... Tell the man prepare for battle behind this walls we have advantage, put archers a the wall spear mans in the front and swords man behind and horsemans in the rear now''
Roy ran out to the streets and shouted '' The Utenzaki is coming prepare for battle. Spears in the gate opening swords mans behind and horse mans in the back and archers at the wall. All citizen get into ur houses and wait that is all'' And the people shouted ''Yes co leader Roy!''

(now we r prepared so who's gonna be suprised :P )

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:19 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Moving into the town's small center, Kuro-u came across a small amount of children. Familiar with two of them she smiled at the youths and enquired as to what they were talking about. Young voice lowered, the nearest boy informed Kuro-u of the town's new arrival.

Nodding slightly and thanking the children, she then glanced around. Inclining her head slightly as one of her superior bretherin greeted her, she made her way toward the new comer with curiousity brimming in her mind.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:02 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko was sitting there by the lake when she noticed the woman walking to her. She was still laughing with the children and playing with them. She inclined her head to the woman as she knew she was a superior even though she was an exile.

- "Hello my lady" - Tomoko said inclining her head as she greeted her.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:44 PM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Roy inspected the troops all was ready for the battle. Aryo sat outside his mansion on the hill and looked down. After inspecting the troops roy took of whit his elite team against the woods for an suprise attack from behind now they were ready and whit great chances they were gonna win they thought....

(let see later who wins)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:59 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(No disrespect at all but finding out of the Utenzaki attacking the Inuzuki in a town tavern is really farfetched. I think the Utenzaki made the desicion too soon for anyone to know besides themselves)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 04:53 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chizzle
Roy got lucky at the town tavern where he listened in on a conversation.
"The Inuzuki will be suprised when they get attacked," A man said.
"Yea they will get over taken by them" Another said.
Roy drew his katana and jumped against the men and yelled
'' Who is attacking the Inuzuki tell me now! ''
'' The utenzaki they left from their camp this morning, ''one of the men studdered.
Roy sheathed his katana and ran as far and as fast he could against the hideout. (I'd fix that but i dunno what the hell it means) All the way there he was thinking '' I must warn the others or we won't have a chance''
After a hour or so he was at the gate he just kept running, till he came to the mansion he stopped in front of two guards that were guarding the door. Roy charged breaking the doors open and came to the leader of the Inzuki's room where he sat. Roy knelt down on his knees '' Lord, the Utenzaki are moving against us it's a matter of hours till they reach us. We must prepare for battle!'' Roy said in a distressed voice.
''Hmm... Tell the men they must prepare for battle behind the walls we have an advantage here , put the archers at the wall spear men in the front and sword men behind and horsemen in the rear now!''
Aryo demanded. Roy quickly ran out to the streets and shouted '' The Utenzaki are coming prepare for battle! Spear men are going to be positioned in front of the the gate opening, sword men behind the spear men! Horse men in the back and archers at the wall. All civilians get to the mansion you shall find cover there for the time being. Go NOW!'' Roy yelled out at them. The men began to hug their families goodbye not knowing when or if they would ever see them again and they formed their positions.

(now we r prepared so who's gonna be suprised :P )

(I tried to fix that post you butchered as best I could added a little more tang to it)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:23 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikku Gullwing
(No disrespect at all but finding out of the Utenzaki attacking the Inuzuki in a town tavern is really farfetched. I think the Utenzaki made the desicion too soon for anyone to know besides themselves)

(that's what I thought as well)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:24 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(It would make the thing more plausible if the men in the tavern would talk about the Utenzaki movilizing, but they did not know who they were going to attack or if it was just a drill or something. But having them talking about something that's going on miles and miles away and at the very moment they are talking about it it's just not possible)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 06:34 PM