KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Samurai RP Thread

The Samurai RP Thread
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

(ok then i fix it so ignore my latest replies)

Roy heard some old mens talking about The Utenzakis movement against some clan. Roy asked ''Do u know what clan they r moving against?'' One old man said ''not really it is just rumors'' Roy stood there thinking and said to him self ''hmm... i don't think this is a coincident this can be something thats has something to do whit Inuzukis or maybe they r attacking some other clan this can be to our advantage or if they attack us they can be a problem either way we should prepare atleast whit a spy or something to watch the movement of them'' Roy ran towards the hideout to report.

After some hours he came to the gate he then started to walk up to the hill mansion where Aryo was the leader of the clan. When he saw Aryo he said '' i found out that the Utenzaki is moving there army, i think that we should prepare even if it doesn't have to do whit us. Atleast send a scout to track the armies movement'' Aryo aswered '' I let u take care of the scouting i prepare the troops'' Roy bowed and walked out...

(better now it isn't to defend it is also to attack ok?)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 07:01 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikku Gullwing
Tomoko was sitting there by the lake when she noticed the woman walking to her. She was still laughing with the children and playing with them. She inclined her head to the woman as she knew she was a superior even though she was an exile.

- "Hello my lady" - Tomoko said inclining her head as she greeted her.

"Greetings to you." Kuro-u replied, impressed at the fact that the newcomer seemed to have a good knowledge of both protocol and etiquite.
"You are new in this town aren't you?" Kuro-u asked and before the young woman could answer she put forward another question which was much more direct and somehow startling, "Which town where you exiled from?"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 09:53 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Chizzle
(ok then i fix it so ignore my latest replies)

Roy heard some old mens talking about The Utenzakis movement against some clan. Roy asked ''Do u know what clan they r moving against?'' One old man said ''not really it is just rumors'' Roy stood there thinking and said to him self ''hmm... i don't think this is a coincident this can be something thats has something to do whit Inuzukis or maybe they r attacking some other clan this can be to our advantage or if they attack us they can be a problem either way we should prepare atleast whit a spy or something to watch the movement of them'' Roy ran towards the hideout to report.

After some hours he came to the gate he then started to walk up to the hill mansion where Aryo was the leader of the clan. When he saw Aryo he said '' i found out that the Utenzaki is moving there army, i think that we should prepare even if it doesn't have to do whit us. Atleast send a scout to track the armies movement'' Aryo aswered '' I let u take care of the scouting i prepare the troops'' Roy bowed and walked out...

(better now it isn't to defend it is also to attack ok?)

(How the hell did you know it was the Utenzaki! No one even mentioned it and how about using spellcheck if you wont use proper grammar. erm )

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 01:22 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko frowned at Kuro-u and looked down.

- "I was exiled from the Utenzaki my lady. Though I was given no reason for it. They tried to execute me but I defended myself and I escaped. I left my kimono on the side of a river. That explains why I'm dressed like this" - Tomoko replied.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:12 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Originally posted by FG725
(How the hell did you know it was the Utenzaki! No one even mentioned it and how about using spellcheck if you wont use proper grammar. erm )

(if u look u see that they do say that it is Utenzaki. And sry for the grammar i was in a hurry so i didnt really think about it stick out tongue )

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:06 PM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Originally posted by Chizzle
(if u look u see that they do say that it is Utenzaki. And sry for the grammar i was in a hurry so i didnt really think about it stick out tongue )

(Err... Chizzle, what he means is that in the ROLEPLAYING GAME you don't know that Utenzaki are attacking you. You have to be in character, like say you are eating a sandwich ten miles away from my guy, "my character" doesn't know what you are doing. -_- Kids these days)

Nakamura had just about finished his stroll of the camp, talking with some of the soldiers. As he finished talking to an anxious group of young samurai, he saw one of his troops sitting alone. Nakamura watched as the samurai dove into the water to retrieve a fish and came back with more. He grinned and walked over to him, "Good catch." He said as he sat next to the fire. They would have to move soon, otherwise the men may get to anxious. Nakamura rubbed his ankles and took a deep breath, he hadn't done battle in so long... it would seem like good practice to finally go back into battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Horjo moved quietly, walking on his toes. Something was going on here that he didn't like. He heard a low grunt, and then the drop of another body from a doorway to the right of him. He sliced up the door and ran into the room. What? A dead body lay on the ground, two kunai lay embedded in his throat. As he looked upwards, a ninja wearing all black and a red cloth that ran like a sash over his shoulder charged at him. Narrowling dodging the attack, Horjo struck the back of his opponet, making a thin slice along his back. The ninja grunted and whirrled around, throwing two shurkiens at him. One missed the other hit his right shoulder. It stung, and Horjo gritted his teeth, but during his training, he had learned to forget pain.

The ninja ran forward, and Horjo blocked the incoming attack. Without expecting it, two other ninja ran into the room, both of them wielding ninja swords. What is going on? The three ninja attacked as a group, running at Horjo. Without much time to react, Horjo was sliced across the chest and the left arm. He turned to face the three ninja, he was smiling and ran at them, sword extended. He embedded his sword deep inside on of the ninja's stomachs and he sliced upwards, his face covered with his enemies blood. The other two ninja made stabbing motions at him, but he dodged those and beheaded one of the ninjas.

Now only one ninja remained, Horjo used his experiance as a fighter to bring him down. As the ninja made an aerial attack, Horjo stepped two steps to the left, and one step backwards, the ninjas attack just missing him. He smiled as the ninja stood wide-eyed as his sword got stuck in the ground. Horjo didn't even give him a second to look at him for he cut him in half in an instant. He wiped his sword clean by flicking it, Was that all of them or is there more? What was the meaning of this? He looked over at the enemies attire and froze, they were wearing the Moto insigna. Impossible!

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Jul 6th, 2006 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 09:13 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Kisho stood within the confines of the Ito clan's headquarters (best word I could think of). He had a pair of bokken (wooden swords) shaped just like his pair of weapons, and a blindfold covered his eyes. He twitched his head to the right and blocked the attack of one of his opponents with the shorter sword, swiftly returning the favor with the longer one. He spun to face what was his left and thrust the longer sword into someone's stomach, causing him to grunt with pain. Then he thrust his swords to either side, hitting the last two of his opponents.
He removed the blindfold to look at the four students. They lay on the ground clutching various body parts. Kisho simply said, "You need to practice more. You cannot let your opponent get away unscathed, especially when they are blind." He then helped them up, one at a time, so that they could continue the lesson, but one of his generals interfered. "We will continue this lesson later," Kisho said, dismissing the four.
Turning to his general, he asked, "What news do you bring?"
"The Moto clan is growing braver by the moment. They've attempted assassinating some of our captains, and they even tried going after me." He leaned closer and whispered, "They've employed ninjas, sir."
"Ninjas? This is not good." Kisho pondered the situation for a short while. "If they have the ninjas on their side, even I'm in trouble." He said to his general, "Tell all officers to be on their guard at all times. We need to be more careful in these times, for enemies could be lurking around any corner."
"Yes, sir." The general bowed, then ran off to relay the command.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:25 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Tomoko frowned at Kuro-u and looked down.

- "I was exiled from the Utenzaki my lady. Though I was given no reason for it. They tried to execute me but I defended myself and I escaped. I left my kimono on the side of a river. That explains why I'm dressed like this" - Tomoko replied.

Kuro-u nodded slightly as the young woman spoke, shooing away the small group of children. She ushered the woman to follow her, "My name is Kuro-u Yata. I am one of the few women who have successfully completed the samurai training of our village. What is your name?"
Moving toward a slightly large home, Kuro-u opened one of the main doors, ushering the woman in, taking off her shoes and placing them on a rack close to the door, she smiled over her shoulder and nodded as a servant greeted her.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:47 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko was surprised at the kindness of Kuro-u. She only smiled.

- "My name is Tomoko Kuriyama" - Tomoko said as she walked behind Kuro-u and entered her home.

- "You have a lovely home, and your village is beautiful. The children are so nice" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 02:22 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u proceeded toward a large bamboo and paper screen door, sliding it open and nodding to another servant who bowed to her. She turned to face Tomoko and spoke, "Thankyou. We are the most peacefull among all the clans known in this section...we value our serenity and connect deeply with the spirit world as well as our surroundings." She paused and smiled a little, "As my guest, this will be your temporary quarters, Michiko will attend to your needs and please feel free to roam our small village." Michiko, the servant woman to Kuro-u's right bowed politely to Tomoko and smiled with a slight sparkle in her eye.
Kuro-u moved to another smaller door that was inbuilt to one of the hard wood walls and slid it open, revealing a small collection of clothing, "You may attire yourself in these spare kimono's and undergarments for the time being. I will contact the council so that you may have an audience...I will assist in pleading your case. That is...if you're willing to stay and learn our ways?"

((OOC: here are the kimonos:
http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/virtua...ons/homongi.gif
http://www.hawaii.edu/arts/images/spotlight_kimono.jpg
http://plainjanestudio.com/Asian/Go...Leaf-Kimono.jpg ))

Last edited by Majestik on Jul 7th, 2006 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:27 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and Michiko.

- "You are too kind my lady. I'm not sure I can repay your kindness but I offer you my service. And I am willing to learn your ways" -Tomoko said bowing to Kuro-u.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:56 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Orin sat on a rotting stump in the wood beyond his encampment. He had been riding for days now, and his mount needed rest, along with his peers. He took deep breaths, 'examining' the world around him, his eyes closed and his mind open. He watched little ants scurry around, builing their mounds and collecting dinner, the squirrels collecting an acorn feast, a robin singing a lulling song... But a dark shadow loomed over all of this, and as much as he wanted it to go away, it was still their. He hated fighting, but the day had come. He wanted to just return home, but he knew that wouldn't be possible...
"Orin... You know we should for an alliance." Spoke one of his peers quietly.
"Yes... yes I know... But who would form an alliance in times like this? I would gladly share the land with another clan, if not all... But with times like these... No." He spoke with a cold tone, though he wished it was all real. The man left him, Orin 'watching' him as he left.
What are we going to do...? True, they had enough men, and enough power to stop at least two clans, but this bloodshed was useless.
A loud crack was heard in a tree not to far ahead. Orin had known this man was their all along, but didn't want to attack him and waste another. As Orin started to open his eyes, a shuriken darted out of the leaves and struck him in the shoulder. He grunted, but knew it wouldnt be any pain, but as he tried to stand he wobbled. And his vision blurred. He tried to call for help, but his mouth was like cotton. To the ground he toppled, and on the ground he lay. The last thing he remembered has being hoisted onto someone's shoulder, and carried off into the distance.

An assassin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:20 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hmmm...to enter or not to enter....

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Dorimi lyed down and let the sun hit his face. He began to think about past things. Both the good....and the bad.

{Flashback}

"Dorimi, this is your new trainer. Seeing as know others have been able to teach you. Listen to this one he is the best." Conjur, one of Dorimi's old teachers, told him. An older man came forth. He was balding and had a long gray beard. "Dorimi, stop standing around. We have alot of work to do."
Two months later
"Good,good, Dorimi but not good enough you wont win a war with those skills," His master said. "Yes," Dorimi said in a loud voice.
Three years later
"Dorimi, come here." His master said. He put his hand on Dorimi's shoulder. "You have become a major of our great clan. You have learned all you must know. Now I am no longer your master, but your friend. So you shall refer to me by my name Roru-ko." Dorimi smiled and hugged his old master. "I wont forget what you taught me...Roru-ko."
8 months later.....
Dorimi, Conjur, Roru-ko and Myung-joon had found themselves out hunting. It was just a short time to hang out with one another. Dorimi had been sent out to get some water for the group. When he returned all were dead. Conjur was stuck in a tree with a sword going straight through him hold him in. Myung-joon, Dorimi's best friend, had been decapitated, and Roru-ko lyed on the ground stabbed in the chest breathing heavily he still had some life in him. Dorimi ran to him. "D-d-dorimi. T-t-ake my sword and kill those, bastards," Roru-ko said dying. Dorimi lifted the blood stained sword from the ground. "The, Drinzel," he muttered. "This sword has seen battle for generations, never dulling it stays powerful, blood fuels it," he said softly. He sheated the sword and tracked the killers.
{Flashback over}
Dorimi pulled out the sword he hadn't killed in forever and it grew dull he needed to use it soon but he would kill with it. He sat on a rock sharpening it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:24 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and Michiko.

- "You are too kind my lady. I'm not sure I can repay your kindness but I offer you my service. And I am willing to learn your ways" -Tomoko said bowing to Kuro-u.

Kuro-u smiled in return and exited the room, "I will summon for you once an audience with the council has been organised, until then if you have any urgent needs apart from the material form...please have Michiko find me." She continued down the corridor and Michiko slid the thin door shut, bowing to her new mistress and speaking softly, "Shall I run you a bath Mistress?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:52 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled and bowed to Kuro-u as she left and then looked at Michiko and was still smiling.

- "Oh that would be most pleseant, yes please" - Tomoko answered and then looked around, just before Michiko left Tomoko turned back to her - "Thank you, Michiko".

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:23 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Michiko smiled a little and swept off into one of the adjoining rooms to ready the bath, within moments the calming sound of flowing water could be heard.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:24 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Dorimi had sharpened his blade and walked back to the camp it was growing dark. He saw some his old friends family members. Most of his friends were killed. He walked to a large group and sat by the fire.
{flashback}
I can hear them laughing, but where are those good for nothing bastards? They aren't from here hired is my guess or just passing through and figured they could get a good fight Dorimi thought. He put his hand on the hilt of his blade. He was ready to charge but he remembered his masters teachings one thing he said was "Dorimi you can defeat an army, alone, but not by making yourself noticed you'll become a target a big one. Use your environment to your advantage" and that he did. There were about a total of twelve there. Some were drunk. Some weren't he would kill the sober ones who were threats first. He began picking some off slitting ones throat and strangling another. He had killed all but two of the sober ones leaving six men left. He jumped from a tree limb cutting one across the throat. The others reached for there weapons. He slashed ones enitre leg off in one swift cut. One he slit him across the chest blood flung into his face and on his clothes. He had killed them all. He sheathed the sword and walked to the biggest tent. A large one came out with a mace in his hand. "Samurai scum!" he yelled in his native tongue. Dorimi pulled out his old katana which he had used for years and swung at the man. He hit it with his mace breaking it in half. Dorimi tossed it into his throat. Then he pulled out Drinzel. "Your weapons cannot match mine!" the man yelledd out. Dorimi didn't understand him but had a good idea of what he said by what he was looking at. They swung at the same time and both of the weapons met. Time seemed to freeze and then it began moving the mace shattered into a thousan pieces. He stabbed the man in the stomach turning his blade. He began coughing up blood and hit the floor dead. Dorimi looked at him. "He was a northman, a viking they haven't been inhabiting these parts in centuries though." he said. He walked into the tent and examined it he read a note it was written in his language so he could read this one. It stated:

" Drondj, great viking leader. I have a task for you. You must kill the Utenzaki's greatest trainer he has been doing well in making strong warriors he challenges our power. That we cannot have. He is named Roru-ko. Our inside sources say he will be traveling into the forest this upcoming Thursday. He will have three other people with him. One is strong the other two are new warriors they shouldn't be much trouble. You will be handsomely rewarded for this task.
Signed,
The moto clan leader

He went to another letter. It was by the viking leader.

"Moto leader, We have succesfully killed the one you call Roru-ko. And two of his allies one was absent. But we saw him if he comes he shall not pose as a problem he looks weak and foolish.
Drondj

it said in a sloppy writing and hard to make out though. He searched through more. There was a journal of the viking leader open. He began to read it though he didn't speak or read much northmen tongue.

We have succesfully completed our task two of our men died. One of the men we were supposed to kill wasn't there I worry he looked powerful he will see his fallen allies and come for us. We had a scout see him but the man was gone once we got some men there. He is heading our way. Hopefully we shall not have a problem. I'm looking forward to my reward. Something is going on outside I hear my men. He has killed the-
and it ended.

{flashback over}

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:44 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Once the bath was ready Tomoko entered the room and thanked Michiko. She then took the bath. It was the first time in weeks she had been able to take a bath somewhere that wasn't a lake. And it was soothing, after a few minutes she was done and put on one of the kimonos that Kuro-u had given her. She looked in the mirror and once again saw herself clean and properly dressed unlike she had been when she was exiled from the Utenzaki.

Now she waited patiently for Kuro-u to arrive so she could see what her fate was, if she was to stay with her and learn from her or if she would have to continue her journey.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:07 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Orin awoke in bundles, but not in a warehouse or someplace deserted. He was tied in the middle of a city street, a rope tied around his arms and legs securely. No way to get out of this one. He was still woozy from the effects of the poison, but he could still make out the robes people were wearing, and their clan symbols. They're the... Moto. Damn. He, in some way or another, was screwed.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:59 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote