KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Samurai RP Thread

The Samurai RP Thread
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled and walked to where Kuro-u was.

- "Do you think I did good my lady?" - Tomoko asked for she was still nervous and almost shaking.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:45 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

"You did very well indeed Tomoko. I can tell that you have a little experience already which will aid you in your audience today." Kuro-u replied softly.

The chairman of the council sounded the small gong once more, catching everyones attention. He stood and made his way to the two women, smiling a little. His aged features glittering with a certain fatherly like glow, he put his tanned hand on Tomoko's shoulder and chuckled, "Do not be so nervous child...you are now one of us." He glanced at Kuro-u, "This fine warrioress beside me shall take charge of your affairs and consider her your new mistress."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:49 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled and bowed to the council.

- "Thank you so much, you are too kind. I will not disappoint you or shame the desicion you have come to today" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:52 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

The elder chuckled once more and smiled at both the women, "That is why we made the decision so quickly, especially with Kuro-u as your tutor we feel there is a rare chance that you will fail."

Kuro-u bowed slightly to the elder and smiled ever so slightly, "Domo...come Tomoko, the council are quite busy today and we have much to organise."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:57 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

- "Yes my lady" - Tomoko said and bowed to the members of the council once more and smiling she turned around and followed Kuro-u out of the chamber.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:17 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Once free of the large building, Kuro-u slowed her steps and waited for the young new student to catch up with her.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:54 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko followed Kuro-u out the building and smiled at her.

- "I thought it was going to be more difficult. I believe I lived too long with the Utenzaki, that I forgot they are the ones who are cruel and unforgiving" - Tomoko said frowning.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:39 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u smiled at her new student and chuckled ever so slightly, "The council are quite hard to win over Tomoko, you did very well in there. I am quite proud of you." She paused and put an arm around the young woman's shoulders, "Now...perhaps a celebration just between the two of us is in order hmmm? Are you hungry?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:58 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled at Kuro-u and put her hands together.

- "Yes I do. I haven't had anything decent to eat since....well a long time actually" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:24 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u nodded, "Good, I know the perfect place...do you have a stomach for foreign foods?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:05 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled at her.

- "After what I have been eating for these past few weeks I guess I can eat anything my lady" - Tomoko said.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:12 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u chuckled, "I may have to change your mind about that...come." She walked with her arm around Tomoko's shoulder to a semi-large restaraunt, the writing on the menu's was all in a foreign language but Kuro-u seemed comfortable in the atmosphere of the establishment, smiling to the cook who peeked out from the view in the wall and who beamed back at her. A waitress attended to the two and ushered them to a table, the cook waddling out and greeting Kuro-u in his native tongue. Kuro-u chuckled her features shining in a friendly manner she returned his greeting then switched back to a more familiar Japanese; "This is my new charge, Tomoko..."
The cook smiled and extended a clean hand, "Nice to meet you Tomoko-chan, I'm the owner and head cook Muziuto."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:20 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko shook his hand and smiled at him.

- "Nice to meet you too, you have a very beautiful place it is so charming" - Tomoko said smiling.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:31 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Muziuto smiled and looked around nodding a little, "We try. I'll bring out a few of my specialities in a moment...Kuro-u, it's good to see you again my friend but we'll have to talk later, we're quite busy as you can see."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:35 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled as the friendly cook walked away to carry on with his business.

- "So my lady, what are we getting? What are his specials?" - Tomoko asked.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:35 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u winked at Tomoko, "You shall see." She smiled and rested back and nodded to the waitress as she bought over two glasses of a tasty looking drink.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:43 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko took a glass and drank from it and smiled.

- "Wow this is amazing. I like it" - Tomoko said.

(I want one of those smile )

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:52 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u took the glass with the yellow liquid in the bottom and took a sip, smiling, "I thought you would."
And as she finished speaking the food arrived all at once. Kuro-u's smile broadened and she clapped her hands together in anticipation, "This looks fantastic, my compliments."

Last edited by Majestik on Jul 19th, 2006 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:02 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tomoko smiled and looked at all the food in awe. But she waited for Kuro-u to try one of the plates so she cloud start as well.

- "Where to begin?" - she asked.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:08 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Kuro-u shrugged and picked up her chopsticks and her bowl, beginning to select from the large spread infront of them, "I don't mind...whatever you want to eat just take it."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:12 PM