KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

crap i dont remember TOM, just what his PL is or what Sams is either, I beileve Tom is at 720 and i'll set Sam at 710

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:39 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

I think Sam was stronger then Tom, because Tom started with more brain then muscle and Sam was built to be a weapon.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 01:10 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Yeah, uh.. Hi.

I'm kinda new to the whole site. Mind if I join?

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal."
- Mike Dilka

"Some people cause happiness where ever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:02 AM
Rivade is currently offline Click here to Send Rivade a Private Message Find more posts by Rivade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I can't see any reason why not but saddly it's not my call.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:16 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Ah, well, I'll just wait for Dark to approve. I don't want to cause any useless trouble.

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:28 AM
Rivade is currently offline Click here to Send Rivade a Private Message Find more posts by Rivade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Hey, is there any place I can read up on what's happened in this RP so far?

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:31 AM
Craft
CTE

Nah, you wont cause trouble, tell ya what just post your character sheet on here now so when Dark comes on later he can give it the go ahead or not, saves time in my opinion.
The game thread is here if you want to read whats happeing in this saga so far. (we just started so haven't missed out on much)

Last edited by Craft on Jul 9th, 2006 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:31 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Sure thing, if you think that's the way to go. Just lemme go copy all the info and fill it in.

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:32 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Full name: Locke Treebender
Species: Half-Saiyan
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
Powerlevel: 615
Powers:
Locke has never had formal training, and thus, knows only some basic techniques and abilities.
- Sense (Classic ability to sense higher powerlevels around him)
- Ki Blast (Truly needs no explaining, I hope)
- Ki Control (Allows him to focus and control his Ki Blasts to a small degree)
- Ki Fighting (His most practiced ability. As with most warriors, Locke uses his Ki in his bodily attacks in order to strike more effectively, but he has become so profecient at it, he can channel less Ki to attain the same results. However, the drawback to this is it requres Locke to push his body too much, and therefore, exhausts him quickly. Fighting like this is his trump card, usually.)
Inventory:
- Food bag containing rice balls, bread, etc.
- Bag containing some tools for his profession
Apearance: Locke wears a blue gi tucked into a darker blue pair of pants when he's training as a fighter, which is what he'll be wearing for most of this roleplay. He has the traditional Saiyan look: black hair, black eyes, and a muscular build. His face is usually firm, unshowing of emotions. Despite this fact, his eyes always give him away when a particularly strong feeling is welling inside him.
Species Abilities:
- Emotion has a way of increasing his power (Think Gohan vs Raditz :P)
- Only possible Saiyan ability: Oozaru (The Super Saiyan ability unknown to him, so even if he was even close to the requirements, he wouldn't make an attempt at it. It'd have to be an incredible rage deal that would make him go "Holy $*#@!!" if he ever pulls it off.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope nothing I put on there is too powerful or out of line. Just say so, and I'll get right on fixing it, as soon as I see it.

Well, I think I got everything.. Or.. Did I miss something?

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Rivade on Jul 9th, 2006 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:04 AM
Craft
CTE

Hmmm...the powers are wrong, not sure about Ki fighting but having Sense, Ki blast and Ki control isn't allowed at the very start...i think. You can learn them later on from a teacher anyway.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:13 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

I see. I'll change that right away.

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:19 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Er.. Problem.. I took a little too long after I posted, so I'm gonna have to repost my entire sheet. Is there a way to delete old posts?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Full name: Locke Treebender
Species: Half-Saiyan
HomePlanet: Earth
Current Planet: Earth
Powerlevel: 615
Powers:
Locke has never had formal training, and thus, knows only some basic techniques and abilities.
- Roundhouse (A kick swung around in an arc, increasing power)
- Elbow Strike (An attack utilizing the elbow, requiring the user to be at a angle to which the said elbow can be move swiftly and forcefully; elbow attack)
- Uppercut (One-fisted, upward swing, using most of the force in the upper body)
- Hammer Slam (Hands cupped together, attacking from above the target, swinging them down forcefully and usually aiming for the neck or upper back)
Inventory:
- Food bag containing rice balls, bread, etc.
- Bag containing some tools for his profession
Apearance: Locke wears a blue gi tucked into a darker blue pair of pants when he's training as a fighter, which is what he'll be wearing for most of this roleplay. He has the traditional Saiyan look: black hair, black eyes, and a muscular build. His face is usually firm, unshowing of emotions. Despite this fact, his eyes always give him away when a particularly strong feeling is welling inside him.
Species Abilities:
- Emotion has a way of increasing his power (Think Gohan vs Raditz :P)
- Only possible Saiyan ability: Oozaru (The Super Saiyan ability unknown to him, so even if he was even close to the requirements, he wouldn't make an attempt at it. It'd have to be an incredible rage deal that would make him go "Holy $*#@!!" if he ever pulls it off.)

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:28 AM
Craft
CTE

Probably but don't worry about it.
Everything looks alright, just have to wait and see what Dark says now.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Well, I'ma have to hit the sack soon.. Do you know how long it'll be before he's around?

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:46 AM
Craft
CTE

No idea when he comes on, could be in 10 mins or 3 hours, he should drop in before tomorrow at least.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:59 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Alright, well, I'm gonna go run a few errands, so I'll be on later, hopefully. And if not, I'll be on tomorrow, at the least.

So.. Later.

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:01 AM
DarkDethbringer

aceppted enjoy playin, you may want tp pick out one of teh training schools, you will be lost if you don't train

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:30 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I am experimenting with a new kind of versitility for characters the idea is having normal chracters with Normal actions (like teleporting and all that) but doin it in different ways this was inspored by Naruto, such as when somone Moves super fast (liek a teleport) instead of just leaving speed line s(liek in Comic books) it would leave a watery trail or a barrage of sand or a firey cinder, I am making a spot for one of these character to see how they work, PM me if interested

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:41 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Ah, a school.. Hm.. Although the Crane school poses a few nifty techniques, I think I'll go with the Turtle style. Kamehameha is a nice technique.

- Mike Dilka

- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:28 AM
DarkDethbringer

coool, no just stat it up and PM me if you are interested in the topic above

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:36 PM