KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Sign up

DARKS DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Sign up
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ULTRA_TRUNKS

is it cool if i join in?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:35 AM
ULTRA_TRUNKS is currently offline Click here to Send ULTRA_TRUNKS a Private Message Find more posts by ULTRA_TRUNKS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Perhaps, post your character here and Dark will get back to you.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:34 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ULTRA_TRUNKS

are alright thanks

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:37 AM
ULTRA_TRUNKS is currently offline Click here to Send ULTRA_TRUNKS a Private Message Find more posts by ULTRA_TRUNKS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ULTRA_TRUNKS

name: ken
species: saiyan/ human
home/ current planet: earth
starting powers: bare fisted barrage, explosive fist, dragon uppercut, dragon spinning kick
inventory: sword (similiar to trunk's sword)
apearance: black spiked hair like teen gohan, grey karate uniform, blue long sleeved undershirt.
species powers: oozaru, ssj 1,2,3,4,5 (eventually)
power level: 615
bio: the son of a surviving saiyan of the planet vegeta ordeal, his mother was a human that was the daughter a of a great human fighter. when he was 12 his parents were killed by a group of androids and has trained ever since to stop from what happened to him to happen to anyone else.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:49 AM
ULTRA_TRUNKS

how does this rpg work? like the fighting and such and what were supposed to do with our charecters?

Last edited by ULTRA_TRUNKS on Jul 11th, 2006 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:55 AM
Craft
CTE

I'm sorry I'm not sure if I understand this question 100%...so I'll let Dark cover it big grin .

Last edited by Craft on Jul 11th, 2006 at 07:19 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ULTRA_TRUNKS

like im not understanding how i go about participating in this rpg when i went to check whats happened so far all i saw was stories is that the rpg new storylines or do we have some type of control over our charecters like participating in battles? sorry that im not understanding the rpg.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:20 AM
Craft
CTE

No problem at all, best ask and find out then make a fool of yourself, lets see... Starting off is easy just throw in an introductory post that introduces your character, where he is and where he's going so that Dark has something to go off. Obviously you have control over your character or else it would be one big fan fic by Dark. The game itself follows the DB, DBZ and DBGT sagas and the characters are in the middle of it.
Like most text bases rps you post what you character is doing, be it fighting, talking or whatever, of course most of the time you have to wait for Dark or another player to reply to your post, especially in fight scenes, though Dark will have the final say in whether or not an attack hits and other special events....I doubt that answers your question. If it doesn't then it's up to Mr. DarkDethbringer to tackle this one...or any of the other players who drop by.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:47 AM
red10002
soul eater

name:Red legion
race: saiyan
bio: roy is a smart person for his age he was born and raised on planet vegeta and was a lacky of lord frieza he is a great fighter and loves the thrill of defeat .
wearing : saiyan suet no armour just the gloves and spandex ( like vegeta does in buu saga )
hair: long and red
eyes : cristal blue
attack: vandeto blast! ( later becomes "hell blaze vandeto blast !")

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:48 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

is this a resent rp ???if so then whats going on i dont like reading too much ....

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:49 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Wrong character sheet, use this one)
Full name:
Species:
HomePlanet:
Current Planet:
INventory:
Apearance:
Species Abilities:

Don't worry we've just started so you haven't missed much.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:53 AM
red10002
soul eater

Full name: Red Legion
Species: saiyan/human
HomePlanet: earth

Current Planet: earth

Powers:-rage kick-a very powerful kick me make oppent flinch
dragon role out - spins super fast into your opennet .-jalimpono breath-eats a jhalhopino and breaths fire ...-suprem speed - runs at speed of light to combine his attacks

Apearance: long red hair that reaches back and bangs reach nose. and crystal eyes, his uniform looks like vegetas only green...

Species Abilities: rage!!!!

Last edited by red10002 on Jul 11th, 2006 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:05 AM
red10002
soul eater

so wheres the setting at ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:08 AM
Craft
CTE

No ki attacks for the 4 starting powers I believe, unless you come to some kind of agreement with Dark.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:09 AM
red10002
soul eater

that better ... i made his attacks diffrent ...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:18 AM
red10002
soul eater

can i use html to show a pic of what he looks like ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:20 AM
Craft
CTE

Looks good, just have to wait on DarkDethbringer now.
Yeah sure go for it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:22 AM
red10002
soul eater

im chang my guys apearnce imma use html to show ya k ...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:23 AM
Rivade
Ph43r t3h und34d!

Hey, Craft, does Dark show up a lot? It's been a while since he's updated the RP thread.

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal."
- Mike Dilka

"Some people cause happiness where ever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:28 AM
Rivade is currently offline Click here to Send Rivade a Private Message Find more posts by Rivade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

guess i cant change my apernce threw html i havta be " better known " that dumb ! oh well .... ummm whats the plot ?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:32 AM