KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Jedi Order ...so far

New Jedi Order ...so far
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

I think my laptop is a lot faster than my computer at home. I'm glad that you are getting further along in SBS, BTW do you own DJ?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yup, I got 4 books after SBS on my room to read

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 04:45 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

good good....you'll be enjoying Star Wars for a long long time then

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

been throwin my eyes over vector prime for a sec...didn't start reading it yet...must say....i'm not too impressed. Maybe when i get farther in the book.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 09:56 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Don't let the cover scare you away......and BTW Vector Prime was not the best of them...of course it all depends on you own opinion but personally the NJO series has gotten a lot better in recent books.....listen to the tapes if you feel lazy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 07:10 PM
LanceWindu

I can't listen to the tapes.

It messes up my thought process, because in my mind I can imagine what their voices sound like. And I don't want to get confused with different voices.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 07:12 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

huh,.....ahhh....ok...I understand. I like to listen to the books on tape anyway...I wonder if they have dramatized versions...I never checked on that. I asked my library to buy Destiny's Way on tape.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 07:15 PM
ryamathart

Is destinys way the new Njo book?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 06:47 AM
Click here to Send ryamathart a Private Message Find more posts by ryamathart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 07:57 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yes....and it's a good book....read it read it....I can't guarrentee you'll like it, but I know I did and I've read lots of Star Wars books...I can't even say if it's the best of the NJO....I doubt it, but it was still very good

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2002 07:38 PM
Corran
Lucifer

It's good, but not the best.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2002 11:19 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

my sentiments....so which one is your favorite....I liked Rebel Dream....though I guess you could say that I like them all...only one of them made me mad in the end.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2002 03:46 AM
Corran
Lucifer

I suppose I like most, but Traitor sticks in my mind. Which one made you mad in the end?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2002 09:04 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Traitor was good, but strangely written.
I forget the exact book that made me mad...it was one of the Agents of Chaos or Dark Tide duologies....I read them so long ago that they are all running together though. I remember [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anakin was going to fire centerpoint, but Jacen stopped him and their idiot of an uncle fired anyway and killed a lot of Hapans

Old Post Dec 4th, 2002 08:30 PM