KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
---------------------Tom------------------------
"Hmmm, What si it?" he asks examining it. "Well, I think I can give you, 300 Zenie for it, it looks to be valueabe possible made of gold.
Tom frowned at the shop owner. "If it is so valuable, then why offer so little? 300 doesn't seem like enough for a solid gold disk." Tom said putting the disk back in his pocket. "A few more zeroes would make it a much better deal." Tom said, trying his best to haggle quickly so he could leave and return home.

Sam came in to the pawn shop and saw Tom. "You there, I need your help finding someone." Sam said as he ran up to the counter.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 12:26 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

" whats this all about?" red asked sarcasticly......" what is it because of your little friend started barking orders at me ? " red said smiling " your planets teknology is futile you do know that right ?" red said as he jumped in the air . "AHHHH!!!!!!!" Red yelled transfoming to his second form . " AHHAHAHAHA!!!" he exlaimed laughing as he was now in his second form " exuse me if i freshion up a bit .... " he said as he landed on the ground he looked at the officer running at a high speed ramming his spikes into his chest " what now ?!" he yelled as he yanked his body off him and chucked it at another cop... they began firing at him madly as he took each shot doing poor damage " surly this isn't your best weapon is it ?" he said laughing as he speed up to one kicking him in the face and turning around still being shot at but taking each on out with his GOGO kick . there was one left and he was a little bloddly but still eager too fight...." i guess your bullets arn't ment to fire threw my skin as you can see im still alive al you have done is wast ammo" he jumped and landed in front of him " HAAAA!" he yelled punching him in the face ... knocking him out ....they where none left yhe had knocked out and killed all the police .... " surly that can't be it ?" red said " theres defintly more coming after me and thoughs shots kinda hurt..." red said looking down " id better go before this planet go's awall..." he said laghing . he started running away from the town ....

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 02:35 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Terriban:
“I’m not sure Garan, he seems like that human we ran into awhile ago,” Terriban replied, still eyeing the person warily. “I need you to go and get Nail. He’ll know what to do, I’ll stay here and keep an eye on him.”

Jessica:
Jessica was beginning to get a little frustrated; she spun around, extending an arm sending a powerful backhand at Mr Popo.

Anthony:
Anthony didn’t feel like waiting around here until tomorrow, instead he left the house, telling the guard that he would be back soon. Taking off and soaring into the sky he decided to look for a town he was hungry and had managed to save up enough money for a decent meal.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 06:44 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

-----------------Tom--------------------
"450, thats my finasl offer, if you wont take that, then go ahead and leave..."
---------------------Red--------------------------------
~you dont have your forms accessable as of yet, please rewrite your actions, and dont make them do anything, leave tehre ctions to me.~
----------------------Jessica---------------------
Mr. Popo smiles. "Very good." he reches a hand up to adjust his turban that you had knocked ascew. "You have shown your skills to be very promising. Come iwith me to meet Kami." he leads to off into the building ontop of teh plateu.
-------------------Terriban---------------------
Garan takes off as the Human shifts a bit as you stare at him.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 08:25 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

-----------------Tom--------------------
"450, thats my finasl offer, if you wont take that, then go ahead and leave..."
Tom sighed and was about to accept the offer when Sam snatched the disc from Tom's hand and inspected it closely. "If you are looking for money then I will tell you the exact value of this disc." Sam said as he pretended to guess the weight of the disc. "A gold disc like this should fetch a few hundred... let's see what is on the disk." Sam said as he connected the disc to the port in the back of his head. "Something important might be in here." Sam said as he did his best to read the information on the disc.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 11:14 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Jessica:
Jessica quietly followed feeling a little guilty for snapping and hitting Mr Popo so hard; he’s seemed like a nice person. “So what is Kami like?” She asked.

Terriban:
Terriban kept his guard up, was this guy really out cold or was he just an excellent pretender? Either was Terriban felt a little more relieved that Nail was on is way.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 02:45 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

---------------Sam/Tom-------------------------
Its a very large disk so a Wire pops out of Sams head to connect to it and scan it.
---------------------Sam------------------------------------------------
You see some odd markings and such, would take a while to translate, but the disk actually weighs quite a bit. as you can see it reads.
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s
You can only make out taht much, try for a little longer and you should crack teh code.
-------------------Jessica------------------------
"Dont worry, He has invited you here Because he senses a very horrible threat. He and I are training a group of ordinary People to combat this threat.
----------------------Terriban-----------------------
The man you have been watching stands up, he has slight burn marks. Green and blue eyes. As well as long black hair. He looks around his clothing wripped and torn. He seems to be perfectly awake he finally looks to you. "Hello, I am terribley sorry for this, my name is Malak Kirrinn. I have... somehow crashed onto your planet. I am afraid, I am out of food and my clothes are wripped to shreds. Do you think I can borow sme of yours?"

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 06:46 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

(( this guys stupid ! i swear im killing my carecter ....)

red whent suiside and ripped his hand threw his throat .and died ....

( there! the end! no ones home! stop my knocking on my door !!!! ! lol)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:04 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~you didn thave to kill him off, you could have jst asked for a new character~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:43 AM
Craft
CTE

(Hurrah! The not so triumphant return of Malak!)
Jessica:
“So does that mean there are other people here to?” She asked, all the while wondering what this horrible threat was. “When to I get to meet them?”

Terriban:
“Malak… I see no harm in helping you, but I must ask, why did you lunge at me just before?” Terriban was going to use his wits with this one and not make the same mistake he made with Denku.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:27 AM
DarkDethbringer

----------------Anthony------------------------
You arrive in town. You see a diner ahead. inside is Master Roshi and Goku, and a bunch others, them it hits you, YOU MISSED THE NEXT TENKAICHI TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS! Goku and friends are eating to build up for the finals. Tien and others walk inside. they take a table right next to them. That place looks a little expensive tehre are some cheaper restaurants around.
--------------------Jessica-------------------------
"You will meet them soon, but first wait here as I bring Kami to meet you." Popo walks off leaving you in a room.
---------------------Terriban----------------------
"I am sorry Mr..... ANyway, I was keeping my gauard up, I knew not if tehre were any violent beings here." he stands up. "I think I have some strength left.. Which way?" he asks as he stretches, he radiates vast ammounts of power.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 04:56 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony kicked the ground angrily, he missed out on another tournament. He should of left Zarlax to the others and taken out Jessica, then he’d have enough money for everything he needed. Instead he had to go back to robbing people just to afford a decent meal, stupid planet. Anthony headed downtown towards a more affordable diner.

Jessica:
Jessica waited in the room; now asking herself why she had been chosen when there were several other stronger people, or had they already been picked too, was Anthony or Malak here? She somehow doubted it, Anthony seemed to prefer training himself and Malak had said he was leaving the planet…so who else was there?

Terriban:
“It’s Terriban, and you needn’t worry about violent being, we Namekians are a peaceful race,” Terriban said, wondering how strong this being really was, if this was just a portion of his power Terriban was glad that this Malak seemed to be on the good side… “I’ll take you to see Nail, I’ve already sent Garan to fetch him but we should be able to meet them half way.” He turned and started to fly when he turned back around. “You can fly can’t you?”

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:01 AM
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Anthony---------------------------------
You see another diner with a rather... Ugly man, wearing an oraneg shirt, and pants. He seems incredibley happy as he eats down food. You look to your left and see anoterh Diner, of moderate expense, You should be able to afford it. You see a man with crazy hair and dark skin eating quietly in the corner, he looks very familiar.
---------------------------Jessica----------------------------------
soon after Mr. Popo returns behind him soon follows a man with green skin. and Antennae. The Green man stops and speaks. "Hello child, we spoke earlier, I am Kami. I have gatherd you here, asyou show great Promise, you can help us greatly as this threat grows deeper." he smiles. "I am sure you are hungry, we can continue on to the otehrs who are feasting as we speak. Come now." he walks off towards anotehr room. You soon see a large room, it has a long Table, it seems to hav nearly thirteen people at it.
-------------------------Terriban--------------------------------
"I practically invented that technique, lets go!" He flies after You as you soon come across Garan and Nail.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:17 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony entered the diner and sat down, ordering a decent meal. He steadily ate through it, watching the dark skinned man out of the corner of his eye, trying to figure out where he’d seen him before.

Jessica:
Jessica looked along the table, trying to see if there was anyone she recognised.

Terriban:
Terriban chuckled, “Well you didn’t invent it on this planet…” He paused looking ahead seeing Garan and Nail. “Ah here they are.” He flew closer to the pair, “Nail, Garan, this is Malak, I found him out cold a little while back there, he needs food, clothing and shelter till he can get back on his feet. I’m sure we could organise something, right Nail?”

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:04 AM
Maleficus
King dork

---------------Sam/Tom-------------------------
Its a very large disk so a Wire pops out of Sams head to connect to it and scan it.
---------------------Sam------------------------------------------------
You see some odd markings and such, would take a while to translate, but the disk actually weighs quite a bit. as you can see it reads.
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s
You can only make out taht much, try for a little longer and you should crack teh code.
Tom tried to take back the disk but Sam held out his hand to stop him. "Wait... I'm getting something... this might be important." Sam said as he tried harder to translate all of the letters.

Tom tried to reach for the disk. "Couldn't you have found someone else to bother... or at least a better place to read the disk... people might freak out if they see wires popping out of you head like that." Tom said quietly as he gave up trying to take back the disk and waited for Sam to finish. "Just hurry up and read it before everyone in town sees you." Tom said as he looked out the door to see if anyone else was coming into the shop.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 02:41 PM
DarkDethbringer

----------------------Anthony------------------------------------
As you watch him, eating your food, you see a Girl run up and ask him for his autograph. He grunts and signs it, you try to look at teh signature but its hard to see. Its bothering you but you just cant figure it out.
(if you know go ahead)
-------------------------Jessica---------------------
Kami stopped and pointed at them individually. "Let me introduce you. Clock-Wise around the table. Parafus, Miyuki Pink, Matt Pinkerten, Blaze, Aaron King, Kenji Nowitaru, Kurama Takashi, Kado Takashi, AMazing Anton, Mighty Mask, Raham Slaazar, and Soule Narank Manthu...." You look at them each as he lists them off. Parafas eats as far as he can from the rest of the table. Miyuki smiles, you notice her Pink hair, Matt Pinkerton and Blaze seem to be deep in conversation, Aaron King sits alone, as Knji Kurama, and Kado all talk and laugh about things.Amazing Anton sits at thehead of thetable gobbling down food. He looks at you and laughs. Mighty Mask, wearing a ratehr ridiculus mask Might I add. Doesnt seem to be eating much. Raham Slaazar, is wearing a turban and some robes, you notice a large sword at his waste as he eats quietly. Soule isnt even at the table, he is standing at the opposite doorway to you, leaning on it with Crossed arms.
------------------------Terriban----------------------------
Nail looks at the supposed Human and them replies. "Yes I am sure this can be worked out... Come with me." You all take off and soon come across a SMall Namekian House. You all stop as Nail opens the door and shows the way inside. "There are some extra clothes in here, and a Cabbage Patch outside your window. " he smiled a bit. "I am sorry fo not having as much food as youd hoped for, but we have no need for it. Wlecome to Namek." Nail extends his hand as Malak takes it and they both shake hands for a breif moment. "Come, Garan, Come Terriban, we should resume our training...." He kicks off the ground as Garan soon follows. Malak walks inside, changes into some of The Odd Namekian Robes they had in eh house. He then grabs a Cabbage and lays down. "Welcome to Paradice Malak." he says rather sarcastically.
----------------------------Sam-----------------------
As you study teh disk in your head you notice one last word
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s Cave.
As you study it again you figure otu some of the words.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave.
Hmmm.. Can you make out any other words?
-------------------Tom-------------------
He wont return your disk, something apears to be onit, of great importance.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:23 PM
Maleficus
King dork

----------------------------Sam-----------------------
As you study teh disk in your head you notice one last word
P**c*l* *il* Be **leashed ** t*e Se*cr*t of Wo**e*s Cave.
As you study it again you figure otu some of the words.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave.
Hmmm.. Can you make out any other words?
-------------------Tom-------------------
He wont return your disk, something apears to be onit, of great importance.
Sam tried a harder to read the disk, but thought it might be better to get the disk to a better computer. "I don't have enough time to read this for you... I have to find a doctor." Sam said as he plugged the disk and stepped over to the desk and punched the cash register so he could reach inside and take a wad of cash. "I'll pay you back." Sam said to the shop owner as he grabbed all of the cash and handed it to Tom. Sam then began pushing Tom out of the shop.

Tom struggled. "I can't take this, it's stolen!" Tom shouted as they walked out of the pawn shop.

Sam quickly shushed Tom. "Keep that little fact a secret! I know you need cash, but I don't have enough time to wait for you to get it the honest way. I need a doctor to take the bomb out of my guts before I, and a great deal of the city, am blown to tiny little pieces... Besides, this disk is important. I couldn't read the whole thing, but something is on this disk and it would help to have a more powerful translation program." Sam said quietly as he shoved Tom down the street. "I don't suppose you know the way to Capsule corps.?" Sam asked as he walked. (I'll let you decide weather or not we get there, Dark.)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:00 AM
DarkDethbringer

---------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
The way to Capsuel Corps. was rather easy to find as it was pathed witha few smashed Capsule Corp. Space ships. ou made teh way there. You finally made it past the most horrible enemy of all. THE RECEPTIONIST! You finally are greeted by Dr. Breif. "Whats this about a Bomb in your chest?" He asks as you explain it to him. "Hmm, if you let me study your structure, I will Disengage, and remove your bomb," he says to Sam. "Hmmmm, If you allow me to examine that disk, I can pay your for your troubles..."

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:20 AM
Maleficus
King dork

---------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
The way to Capsuel Corps. was rather easy to find as it was pathed witha few smashed Capsule Corp. Space ships. ou made teh way there. You finally made it past the most horrible enemy of all. THE RECEPTIONIST! You finally are greeted by Dr. Breif. "Whats this about a Bomb in your chest?" He asks as you explain it to him. "Hmm, if you let me study your structure, I will Disengage, and remove your bomb," he says to Sam. "Hmmmm, If you allow me to examine that disk, I can pay your for your troubles..."
Sam turned a bit red as he realized he didn't have to steal the money from the Pawn shop. "If you think it's necessary." Sam said quietly as he handed Dr. Breif the disc.

Tom elbowed Sam in the ribs and gave him an annoyed look. "I'm going to return this money to the pawn shop now... I'll be back as soon as I'm done." Tom said as he walked to the exit. "Thank you for your help, doctor." Tom said gratefully as he walked out the door.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:33 AM
DarkDethbringer

--------------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
"anytime anytime!" he yells after Tom as he walks out teh door he looks to Sam. "So what do you say we remove that Bomb from your gullet? Shall we!?" he says rather suddenly as he clears some thing off a table to reveal that it is an Opporating table. "Ok have a seat. I will have to find your off switch so You wont feel me snipping it out of you!"
One Hour later.....
Tom had returned the Money to he pawn shop. And teh Bomb had been taken from Sam. Dr. Breif switched him back on and helped him up. "How do you feel?" he smiles as his cat crawls over his shoulders. "Besides removing you Bomb I also Enhanced your Artificial Muscle tissue, you should feel alot stronger now..." he smiels at you

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:49 AM