KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
--------------------------Tom/Sam----------------------------
"anytime anytime!" he yells after Tom as he walks out teh door he looks to Sam. "So what do you say we remove that Bomb from your gullet? Shall we!?" he says rather suddenly as he clears some thing off a table to reveal that it is an Opporating table. "Ok have a seat. I will have to find your off switch so You wont feel me snipping it out of you!"
One Hour later.....
Tom had returned the Money to he pawn shop. And teh Bomb had been taken from Sam. Dr. Breif switched him back on and helped him up. "How do you feel?" he smiles as his cat crawls over his shoulders. "Besides removing you Bomb I also Enhanced your Artificial Muscle tissue, you should feel alot stronger now..." he smiels at you
Sam stood up and took a deep breath. "I feel great... A little hungry, but great." Sam said, feeling as though he could lift mountains.

Tom was impressed by the speed in which Dr. Breif was able to operate. "I should come here more often... I could learn a lot about science." Tom thought, before he remembered the disk. "Have you found anything out about the disk?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 02:28 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

------------------Tom-----------------------------------
"Unfortuneatley I have not studied the Disk yet, I am satrting that now.' He walks off and pick sup teh disk, he hooks it up to his computer, and it immediately starts up the message apears.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave
"Hmm, perhaps tehse symbols here can be translated more, my computer has decoded it so far, lets see some more." he looks at it and thinks. "Well some words we can easily decipher. Like Secr*t is most liekly secret, Wil* is Will, Wonde*s is most lieklt a name, but the thing remains, there can onyl be a few caves with those in it... I will look for that, try and decode teh rest..."

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:00 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

a bout sits there in the medows chewing on an apple. his name is Jeon Verben he is a marshial artist with thousands of goals of being the worlds strongest . he is pritty smart and easy going, but barly know around town he livs in the forest in a little house that he built on his own this boy is an orphen that escaped from teh towns ophenage and is always gtting into trouble this boys name is Jeon verben the futre master marshial artist! and today is the day his journey begins!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:46 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Jeon---------------------------
Perhaps some training, that woudl help your goal greatly. Train yourself or find a Master.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:49 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

"i am hungry ..." jeon said with a smerk maybe i should find somthing to eat.." he said running into the forest. " maybe i can find a snake or even a wolf!" Jeon yelled as he entered the forest looking for somthing to eat ... " hmmm " he said with keen look on his face he spotted a wolf and yelled "a wolf!" he chased after it...

Last edited by red10002 on Aug 1st, 2006 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:25 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony frowned slightly as he racked his brains, trying to figure out who this guy was…then it hit him, he was that actor guy, what’s his name…Pampoot. Yeah that was it, it seemed kind of odd that some movie guy was in a cheap diner like this. He casually looked around the rest of the diner, keeping an eye for a reason why this guy would be here.

Jessica:
Jessica looked around at all the fighters, she felt particularly weak amongst all these strong fighters. She sat at the table and helped herself to some food. Listening in to some of the conversations, hoping to hear more about this ‘great evil’.

Terriban:
“It’s not that bad, I’m sure you’ll get use to it eventually,” Terriban said, before turning and following Nail and Garan… “Malak seems pretty strong,” Terriban said to Nail, catching up with them. “Do you think he’s from the same planet as that Denku guy?”

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:35 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Anthony-------------------------------
You continue to look, as two men sit down behind you. They begin talking loudly, you cant help but hear every word of tehre conversation. "SHoot! thats Pampoot! That was an embarrassing loss to that kid named.... Goku! thats it! Hahahaha, one punch, one second win." he continues to laugh, as Pampoot slams his fist on the table and walks off.
------------------Jessica------------------------
You listen, as miyuki giggles while Aaron says something to her. Right next to you is Kenji, Kurama, and Kado. They seem to eb discussing something of importants. "I am not sure what this evil is, but Kami is trining us liek a drill sergeant to fight it!' says Kado as teh otehrs nod.
---------------------Terriban------------------------------------
"We have no way of knowing. I have already spoken to some of our scientists abotu sneding him back hom,e. Our spacecrafts are limitted. But They say it would be acceptable if we send a Namekian or two with him to explore hsi planet. and to fly it back so it is not a wasted trip." He lands as you reach teh destination. "I have given it thought, If you have no problem with it, you shall leave once your training is complete." he says as he wakls inside and emerges outside later. "Does eiterh of you rememebr the next technique I said I woudl teach you?" Nail asks whiel looking at eitehr of you.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:52 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
The name ‘Goku’ stirred in Anthony’s mind…Ah yes, the sayian kid he saw at the last tournament, not surprising he was beaten, no human will ever stand against a sayian. He turned to the men behind him. “You know it would be unwise to under estimate that Goku kid, he would be able to beat either of you just as easily as Pampoot… perhaps more easily.”

Jessica:
“The training can’t be that bad, can it?” Jessica asked, feeling a little unnerved that the training was hard for these guys, how strong was this evil and could she manage the training, Jessica was beginning to think this was a mistake.

Terriban:
“I thought about what you said Nail and I accept the task of taking Malak back to his home planet,” Terriban said, wanting to check out this other planet and to prove he was able of facing the unknown. “Hmmm, well we just finished the Light Grenade…” he muttered in thought. “ So the next one would be…the Mystic Attack, right?” He looked at Nail questioningly.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:24 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Anthony---------------------
The man looks at you angrily. "Well how about this, the final match is tomorrow. What do you say we make a bet. Goku is facing Tien Shinhan. I say Tien is gonna beat him to a bloody pulp. Infact I dont say it One-undred Zeni says it!" he says angrily as you look on Pampoot gets up to leave as you two talk, he smiles at you a bit before wlaking aoutside.
------------------------Jessica----------------------------------------
Popo blew a whistle as they all ran out to the front of the tower. You quickly finish up and do the same. They all stand in a line of no particular order. Kami stands in front of you all. "We know teh greater evil grows closer still, Today Popo will train you in The Basic Ki harnessing techniques." he walks off you here Blaze yell. "Aww! not these again." as Popo durects traffic of how to summon Ki. From teh deepness of your sould draw it out, as a swishing noise is heard. a glow gathers around some fighters.
-----------------------Terriban----------------------------------
Nail nods. "That is great to hear. Now The Mystic Attack is very easy to master. It is in your body. You have the ability to stretch your body. Focus only a small ammount of Ki into your hands, and use it to expand your flesh, a slightly differtn aproach is what we use to Grow large in the Kyodaikan. Let me demonstrate." He wiats a second an dthen begins his ahnd glows for a moment before it fades and his arm stretched to tap Gurus house atleast 7 feet away

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:34 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
“Your on,” Anthony growled, glaring at the man. “One-hundred Zeni it is, but I have to say I’ve fought with Tien before, he may be strong, but Goku is much stronger and Tien wont know what hit him.”

Jessica:
Jessica looked around awkwardly and attempted drawing out this power. At first nothing but then suddenly she heard the swishing noise and immediately felt a new energy flow through. She was so surprised she nearly fell over in shock; steadying herself she looked around awkwardly, seeing if anyone else had noticed.

Terriban:
Terriban relaxed and focusing his ki and expanded his arm, making it longer until it wrapped around his body and behind Garan, tapping the little guy on the shoulder, grinning.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:57 AM
DarkDethbringer

-----------------Anthony-----------------------
The man grins and walks out of the Diner. You finish your food shortly after that.
-------------------Jessica-----------------
Miyuki was standing next to you as you did thsi she stares, as you look back she smiles. You continue to train for weeks on end... Ready to take on the aproaching threat.
-------------------------------------------Terriban----------------------------
Garan wheels all the way around before realising what was up he smiles and then does the same thing laughing about it. Nail continued to speak. "Now We cna try teh swelling technique harness that kind of energy through your body and you will have it" he looks on.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 09:16 AM
Craft
CTE

Terriban:
Terriban focused, doing the same thing he had done with the Mystic attack but instead using his ki all over his body, slowly growing larger until he was even taller the Nail and three or four times a wide. “Haha, whoa, this is kinda weird,” Terriban said, his voice sounding deeper then usual.

Anthony:
Anthony shook his head as he left, that stupid man, if only he knew Tien didn’t stand a chance. He chuckled to himself, even in the unlikely event that Goku did lose he didn’t even have One-hundred Zeni to gamble with anymore and it would be amusing to see that guy try and do something about it. He glared slightly, as he headed back up the street, remembering that annoying thief that had robbed him at the tournament, remembering that he still had to get him back.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 09:40 AM
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Terriban----------------------
Garan does teh same thing to become your size he laughs and then shrinks back down. Nail laughs. "We are nealry ddone for the day. Whats next, do eitehr of you remember?"
----------------------ANthony------------------------
The man from the Diner, Pampoot walks form teh alley. 'Thanks mate. Your sayin in a round about way, I was beat by the best. here take this, shoudl cover your bet, just inase and then some." he says as he hands you 200 Zeni. "heers mate." he walks off.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 09:46 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony stared after Pampoot and shrugged, pocketing the money and turned the other way, his annoyance subsiding at Pampoots generosity. Deciding that he best leave now if he wanted to get back to the crane hermits before dark, Anthony floated of the ground and took off towards the hermits island.

Terriban:
Terrban frowns in thought, going over what they had learnt, listing them off with his finger as he went… “Scatter shot, Destructive wave, Special beam cannon, Light grenade, Mystic attack…” he muttered, failing to remember what they still had to learn. “Sorry Nail, I’m afraid I do not remember.”

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:05 AM
Maleficus
King dork

------------------Tom-----------------------------------
"Unfortuneatley I have not studied the Disk yet, I am satrting that now.' He walks off and pick sup teh disk, he hooks it up to his computer, and it immediately starts up the message apears.
P**c*l* wil* Be u*leashed a* the Secr*t of Wonde*s Cave
"Hmm, perhaps tehse symbols here can be translated more, my computer has decoded it so far, lets see some more." he looks at it and thinks. "Well some words we can easily decipher. Like Secr*t is most liekly secret, Wil* is Will, Wonde*s is most lieklt a name, but the thing remains, there can onyl be a few caves with those in it... I will look for that, try and decode teh rest..."
Tom walked over to the computer and thought about the other word. "...will be unleashed at the secret of Wonders Cave... What about this last word? P__c_l_... Maybe Sam was able to decode this part a bit more." Tom thought as he turned to find Sam. "Hey, did you manage to decode any more of this message?" Tom asked, pointing at the least understandable word.

Sam stepped over to the computer and read whet was already on the screen. "I couldn't figure that word out... I might take hours to decode that one." Sam said as he turned around to leave.

Tom ran after Sam. "Where are you going?" Tom asked as he stepped in front of Sam.

Sam walked past Tom. "I'm going to find out what is in that cave the easy way... by going there and looking for it." Sam said as he left and flew of to find the cave.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:24 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

---------------------Anthony--------------------
You soon make it back to the Crane island. They let you in and show you yourt room. its late.
--------------------Terriban-------------------------
"Well, I am afraid I am out of training, take the rest of teh day off and you will depart tomorrow..." Nail said as he patted Garan on the head shook your hand and walke daway.
--------------------Sam---------------------------
You find The Cave of Wonders. its dark inside, you have good eyesight, being an Android though. Navagating thsi cave shoudl be no problem, you see two passage ways.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 12:39 AM
Maleficus
King dork

-----------------------Sam---------------------------
You find The Cave of Wonders. its dark inside, you have good eyesight, being an Android though. Navagating thsi cave shoudl be no problem, you see two passage ways.
Sam thought for a second decided to keep to the right.

Tom was at the computer, wondering what Master Roshi had programed. Tom turned and went to find Dr. Breif. "I have to leave... my mother needs me. Thank you for your help." Tom said thankfully. "I would like to return and study science after I train with Master Roshi." Tom said, hopeful that he would be accepted.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:45 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------------Sam--------------------------
You come further in, you see a room up ahead. Inside is a pedistal, on it is what seem sot be ateapot, it has marking son it you cannot read.
---------------------Tom------------------------
"Wait my boy." he walks up to you an dpulls money from hsi posket. "Here you are." he put sthe money in your hand, when you look at it, you nearly fall over. 3,000 Zeni! "Of course, you will be my employee if that is alright, all you iwll have to do, is help me out and learn about teh science of Capsule Corp. it wil make you aome good money."

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
Maleficus
King dork

------------------------Sam--------------------------
You come further in, you see a room up ahead. Inside is a pedistal, on it is what seem sot be ateapot, it has marking son it you cannot read.
---------------------Tom------------------------
"Wait my boy." he walks up to you an dpulls money from hsi posket. "Here you are." he put sthe money in your hand, when you look at it, you nearly fall over. 3,000 Zeni! "Of course, you will be my employee if that is alright, all you iwll have to do, is help me out and learn about teh science of Capsule Corp. it wil make you aome good money."
Sam walked over to the teapot and picked it up. "This looks interesting." Sam said as he took it with him to check the other path. "Maybe I'll find a bit more down here." Sam said to himself.

Tom tried to contain his astonishment as he put the money in his pocket and bowed thankfully. "Thank you... I will return as soon as I am ready." Tom said before he turned and left to return home and help his mother.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:57 AM
DarkDethbringer

---------------------Sam--------------------------
You walk down teh path, you hear a growling noise and step back, Suddenly a Bat or something liek a Bat jumps out form nowhere, you jump back, but you hear a crash... You check the floor, there is teh teapot, smashed open... You hear crazed maniacal laughter. "HAHAHAHAH! IM FREE IM FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a green mist leaves teh pot and drifts from the cave.
---------------------Tom----------------------
"Take your time." Dr. Breif smiels before getting back to work.
(I forgot where your mother is and stuff, so you can do all that)

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:23 AM