KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread

DARKs DragonBall Z King Piccolo-Dead Zone Game Thread
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

-----------------------Anthony------------------------------------
"Hmm, good, very good, now for the after Image Technique, You must move in repettitive patterns,m to create a lasting image of yourself. Shen demonstrated by creating multiple standing around you.
--------------------Terriban----------------------------------
Yoiu get into teh ship and work the controls as Garan waves furiously hoping you notice. Malak lounges in the back. as you begin your descent to Earth.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 06:55 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony looked around him at the other Shens… Another handy technique, this was definitely a good decision. He focused for a second, and then leapt around Shen, speeding up and darting around, being sure to land in the same places each time. Anthony wasn’t sure how long it was before he noticed the other images of himself being left behind; eventually he broke off and watched them slowly fade away.

Terriban:
Terriban grinned and waved back to Garan then looked around to Malak. “So what is Earth like anyway?”

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 07:09 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red10002
soul eater

The wolf had escaped Jeon fell too the ground hungry and tired for chasing the animal. " what now ..." Jeon said wih a growling stomake. he stood up and walked outside of the forest .

He stoped by a crik to get somthing to drink he gulped it up and sat back now he was just hungry. Jeon looked up at the sky and thought i wonder if this is the best it's gunna get ...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 07:04 AM
red10002 is currently offline Click here to Send red10002 a Private Message Find more posts by red10002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

(Aw, Crap. Terriban, on Earth? Hope he doesn't remember Denku.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 01:43 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Heheh, yep he's on his way and you should be scared, since, if all goes to plan, he'll give even Anthony a run for his money... Oh and he remembers Denku, very vividly)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 11:20 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~lolo he i all im back!~
--------------Anthony-------------------------------------
he smirks. "Good, you may surpass my best, ahem, former students." he walks closer. "So you know Ki eh? hmm, lets move onto a useful move called. The Iron Man Technique..." He places his right arm out and bent so his open palm with curled fingers faces teh sky as he places his lefthand on he elbow on the sinde of his right hand. He summons energy and creates a Red glow of his body he cant move. he look sliek a statue!
----------------------Terriban-----------------------
"Alot less fertile than it is here. mrore buildings, and more advanced technoligy, we have some great fighters on earth, as we are alot less peace loving than Namek is." he smiles. "When you wanna start training?" he asked standing up.
--------------------Jeon------------------------
get off your ass and train as I tried to getr you to earlier.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:58 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Hurrah, indeed you are.)
Terriban:
“Well I guess that would explain how that Denku person was so strong…” Terriban muttered to himself in thought. “… Yeah sure, training sounds good, perhaps you may even be able to show me some techniques of Earth.”

Anthony:
Anthony eyed the technique warily; he didn’t like the idea of being immobile during a fight, there had to be catch to it… He took up the same position as Shen, feeling very stupid and focusing his Ki, wondering what the hell he should be doing now… He was too busy in thought to realize he hadn’t moved at all for over a minute, as still as a statue.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:57 AM
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Terriban-------------------------------------------------
Malak smield and hopped to his feet, he cast aside his turban and weighted cape, he took off his wrist bands that hit teh ground with a thud. He last pulled off an extra Neck weiht that again hiw the ground, he was npow standing looking at you with his Black Training Gi On. He seem sready. "What do you say we have a quick sparring match?" he asked cracking his neck and his wrists before bringing his right leg up to his hip bending it at teh knee, to signify the Crane style (this is unknown to Terriban Crane style is only for eth reader to understand). "Liek it? I picked this up whiel fighting this guy in a tournement w while ago. that match is kinda a blur, but nyway,. lets go, feel free to use any moves you want to.." he smiled as he waiting in perfect balance for Terriban to be ready or strke.
-----------------------Anthony--------------------------------
As you are Frozen Shen leaps into the air and pummels you with kicks, yopu are caught off guard you then realise teh significance of thsi move! it blocks out all your feeling! you soon return to your normal color He smiels as he watches you check yourself for bbruisses. "Let us continue, this is called the Four Witches Technique." Crane Powers up and he grunts as this is no doubt difficult to do. finally two more arms pop out of his back. This looks painful, yet effective. "And take offyour hat and coat it will make it easier to train!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:36 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony:
Anthony blinked out of surprise; two extra arms…that would increase the effectiveness of hit Fist Assault greatly. He threw the coat and hat down, and stretched slightly, wanting to get this technique down quickly. He took a breath and focused on forcing extra arms to literately pop out of his back, as absurd as it sounded in his head he still tried. Gathering his energy he focused harder, time slowly going by minute by minute. Anthony was slowly beginning to feel a small tingling sensation on his back… it was working… more time went by before Anthony let out a roar of frustration, his energy increasing in a Burst of Rage, the roar was closely followed by another roar of pain as two arms rocketed out of his back. Wiping the sweat from his forehead Anthony looked around at the two arms, it felt weird to see them there and even weirder to be able to move them like his normal arms.

Terriban:
“Well it certainly is different I’ll give to that,” Terriban said. “But as you wish.” He launched forward and leapt to the left, sending a low kick at Malaks left leg, attempting to knock him over.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:56 AM
DarkDethbringer

-----------------------Anthony--------------------------------
Shen smiles. His arms receed back into him. "I usually test my students, but you seem to be fine! You were abel to do it much quicker than anyon else! Now I wnat to teach you a move that is difficult but worth it, called Rapid Veloicity Technique." He take shsi arms and begisn to spin them around forward they begin to become swirls of light as tehy tear up eth ground below.,"Go ahead try it."
---------------------Terriban-------------------------------------------------
Malak quickly springs forward as you do snesing your stratdgy and using his other foot to balance as his left leg is sweeped off the ground only to leap up and kick Terriban in teh face. knocking his bandana away. Malak then puts both feet down for a different stance. "Remember Practicality i nothing if you dont need it." he said refering to how easy it woudl have been to knock a normal fighter off of his feet. Mlaka stretches and places hsi hands to his front putting them intofists. He pointsa finger at terriban. "Dodon!" a Yellow or Godl Beam flys from his finger to you.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:16 AM
Craft
CTE

Android 4:
--Android 4…Status…In Stasis…Begin Activation…--
There was a faint hissing sound in the dark room… A chamber in the far side slowly opened, steam was hissing out of the door, creating a misty shroud around the occupant so all that could be seen was the faint silhouette… Its hand twitched, the mist dissipated and the figure rose out, slowly looking around the room with its pure black eyes. As it reached into one of its pockets and took out a pair of sunglasses an automated voice came on. “Welcome back Android 4.”
”It’s good to be back,” the android said, placing the glasses on its face, covering the cold lifeless eyes…

Anthony:
First it took a few minutes before Anthony managed to get the extra arms to revert into his back, and then began to spin his arms the same way as Shen, having to stop multiple times due to pulling a muscle or two… He should of stretched before hand. Anthony had lost count of how many times he had tried this before he began to get the hang of it. Finally he had managed to pull it off, his arms spinning rapidly, destroying the ground around him, though he had wasted much time trying to get it right.

Terriban:
Terriban dropped, allowing the beam to fly over his head, then he punch forward, focusing the same way he had before, using the Mystic Attack to extend his arm rapidly, sending a punch right at Malak’s stomach.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:33 AM
DarkDethbringer

-------------------------Android 4---------------------------------------------
The Automated voice speaks again. "Please meet in the rec room for Ability Discs." The Voice opens a few doors leading to the rec room.
---------------------------Anthony-----------------------------------------
Shen sneezes. "Well, I guess thats adaquet, it took Tie- *ahem* never mind. But let us continue. Now let us practise the Ki Blast Cannon." He places his hands togetehr in a fistleaving an openning in teh middle where a Yellow beam gathers. "YYou must gathe rall your noticeable Energy into your fists, but it will leave youphysically drained for a few moments afterwards." He fires a Blast of energy at you after saying. 'Blast Cannon!"
-----------------------Terriban-----------------------------------------------
"Holy crap!" Malak leaps back still to get punched hard. He holds his stomache for a moment before looking up. "What was that!?" he said thinking " No way I could do that, but I should try as I am not exactly human " Malak Gets into a defensive stance, gettng ready to move incase he launches anymore unknown Namekian Attacks.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 08:46 PM
Uchiha_Kisame

Meanwhile, on Planet Icer (King Colds planet)

--- King Cold ---
Sojaken, I need you go to the planet Earth, to take surveys and analyzes of the living things there. If there are any powerful beings there, you shall destroy them.
--- Sojaken ---
Understood, I shall begin the mission. *heads into ship*
*thinks while in ship* if i find any power levels higher than me, they may destroy me, i shall betray king cold, but all in due time.
* arrives on Earth*
--- Sojaken --- Wow, what a planet. I am sensing some pretty strong power levels here. Alright time to see what the creatures on Earth are like.

(something like that???)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:24 AM
Uchiha_Kisame is currently offline Click here to Send Uchiha_Kisame a Private Message Find more posts by Uchiha_Kisame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Um, Uchiha, I think planet Icer has a training academy for changelings and such, you know it would be smart to train and get some moves unknown to the other characters. But hey do what you wanna do, I'm just babbling.)
Anthony:
Anthony shot up above the blast, landing in the exact spot he was standing in before after it had passed. So he wants to play it that way, Anthony thought, very well then. He put his fists together, and focused all the energy he could gather into the technique… after a few moments he knew he could not gather anymore energy, “Blast Cannon!” he roared sending the blast at Shen, before collapsing onto all fours, panting and exhausted.

Android 4:
Android 4 turned and headed through the door and down the hallway, wondering what the good doctor needed him for this time. In no time at all he had arrived at the rec room, “Android 4 is at the rec room and awaiting Ability Discs,” he said, entering the room.

Terriban:
Terriban smiled, “The mystic attack, it manipulates our ability to re-grow limbs so we can stretch our arms and legs at will, pretty good for surprise attacks, aye.” He powered up and quickly threw small ki blasts either side of Malak, holding them in place for a second, before throwing his arms in an X shape, sending the blast flying towards Malak.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:14 AM
Uchiha_Kisame

( i didnt think there would be training school thingys on Icer, i read the masters thing you posted and didnt see anything about Trainers on Planet Icer, thats why I decided to go to Earth, I knew about trainers there )

--- Sojaken ---
hmmm, seems this planets gravity is a bit stronger than on Planet Icer, I should kill some things in order to get use to the gravity. Hmmm, whats this, a bear, you might help me get used to this gravity, oh wait, a pack of bears . . . this might be a little tougher than i thought.
* 14 minutes later *
yes, you guys really pack a punch, phew, glad thats over with, they really gave me a run for my money there. I'll just take it easy for awhile.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 01:50 AM
Uchiha_Kisame is currently offline Click here to Send Uchiha_Kisame a Private Message Find more posts by Uchiha_Kisame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~umm dude, Sojaken is still on Icer for the moment, King Codl would not sen dhim out till he was properly trained, the Icer Training School (Freizas ELite Training Crew) is on teh bottom of the list, PM me if tehre is a special move you wnat~
---------------Anthony-----------------------------------
You look up to see Shen doing some odd movements he finally Brings his hands togetehr and yells as the blast hits his foararms, it bounces teh blast back at you, being to weak to move teh blast hits you head on and sends you back severel feet into the water. You quickly recover and swim up to teh surface he smiles, as you are coverd with scrapes and bleeding in some places. "The Hannah Geisha Tehcnique, I was not going to teach you this till later, but I thought it was a good time to teach you not to try and cross me!" he smiles. "Come on now, let us try it out a bit. tell me when you are ready and i will fire a blast at you!"
--------------------Android 4-----------------------------------
"Please step onto the Platform and place your head onto the table." Th Voice calls again as you see a platform ahead of you next to a wall, with a chair.
-----------------------Terriban----------------------------------
When teh smoke clears, Malak is surrounded by a Green Energy field it shimmers as you look on. "ALright, lets try that shall we!" Malak begins tossing a large amount of Ki Blasts at you you look around to see for sure, yes, hes mimicking the Guided Scatter Shot. "This is teh end!" he says as he brings teh Ki Blasts all around you.
-------------------Sojaken-----------------------------
King Cold has called you to his side. "Hello Sojaken, I am sending you to earth, but You must be trained first, prepare to be sent to the training room" a few people come and lead you into the Training room. They pass you a Pamphlet (lol) it has lists of Moves they teach they walk off soon to return.
(Pick teh moves you wnat from the Sign up thread and post them here.)

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:30 AM
Craft
CTE

Terriban:
Terriban leapt to the right, in a fruitless attempt to dodge the attack. The ki blasts hit, and Terriban hit the ground, feeling sore all over from the attack. He looked up, “How were you able to learn the attack so quickly, it took me several tried to get it right, only person I know who got it first time was Garan… and well he’s always been the most skilled in Ki,” he said, getting up and brushing himself off.

Android 4:
Android 4 calmly walked toward the chair and sat down, and placed his head on the platform, awaiting the procedure.

Anthony:
“Believe me old man, if I wanted to kill you I’d of done it by now,” Anthony growled, brushing himself off. “Now lets see how you did that technique again…”

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:34 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------------Terriban------------------------------------
Malak lands and waves a hand to signify for a time out. "Well to tell you the truth, I am not teh normal, Dominant Species on Earth. I am infact a man made human, I am an Android." he smiels as hbrushes himself off. "I was given a few abilities that I am afraid I cannot teach, one is teh ability to duplicqate any technique or ability I see. I am afraid I cannot replicate things my body are not meant to do." He steps back a bit. "So, as you can see any move you use on me I can send it bacvk at you, or any enemy, so What do you say? You taught m e a move hows aboot I teach you one of mine?" he asked cracking his neck.
----------------------Android 4-----------------------------------
Your eys are slammed shut as you awake, it aparantly is hours later as the clock says it is five hours later, you flex you read your data bank for all your new moves. There is a special incrypted move, what does it say?
(invent your own special)
-----------------------Anthony-------------------------------------
Master Shen SMiles. "hmm, good to know you have a killer spirit in you, you will make a great Assasin." he does the hand motionsd one more time. "Ready!? Dodon Ray!" he shoots a Dodonpa at you fast.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:13 AM
Craft
CTE

Android 4:
Android 4 smiled to himself, the good doctor has given him a gift, he hadn’t expected this especially after screwing up the Soban incident… He began to decrypt the file, wondering how much time had passed since he was last awakened. There was a small beep in his head that indicated the decryption had finished… Lets see what we’ve got here…
Name: Explosive Scatter.
Use: Mass destruction technique.
Description: Large energy blast that is launched into the air, which in turn explodes in the air, sending several smaller blasts scattering everywhere, causing fairly large and violent explosions on impact. *Warning do not use in enclosed areas*
Well now that is intereting, I'll have to try it out sometime, he thought, looking around the room, expecting more orders.

Terriban:
Terriban picked up his bandanna and wrapped it back around his head. “Yes of course, I’d like to see some more Earth techniques,” he said, the pain from the scatter shot slowly fading away.

Anthony:
“What the-?” Anthony quickly attempted to copy Shens technique but messed it up and got hit square in the chest by the dodonpa. No wonder Tom was knocked out in the tournament, here was me thinking he was just weak, he thought, as it knocked him down. Anthony got back up, wincing slightly, “Alright, lets do this again,” he said, preparing himself… He screwed up four more times before managing to get the movement down, he didn’t manage to send the blast back until the sixth try and by then he was aching horribly all over.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:00 AM
Uchiha_Kisame

--- Sojaken ---
Hahahaha, I have completed the training. The moves I have learned shall help him in the future. These moves I have learned are the Death Beam, Eye Beams and the ultimate Death Ball. Soon I shall go out into the universe, and learn more, more than i would imagnine.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:37 AM