KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Roulette's artwork

Roulette's artwork
Started by: Roulette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
Any new updates on your painting?

Indeedles! ^-^ I've almost finished it. Just gotta do the background and her hand/sleeve....oh, and gotta fix a few things, but yeah...it's kinda finished big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Also, here's an imaginative painting I did for my class. Didn't give it that much detail....but I think the colors make up for that anyway ^-^

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:32 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

It is looking great, I really like the detail and high contrast style of it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 12:41 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Originally posted by Roulette
yes I'm waiting until the end to paint her blue eyes ^-^ save the best till last! Hehe.
He is VERY pretty

aww yay, looking forward to the blue eyes.
he is not simply pretty, he is GORGEOUS lol.
Who do you prefer Sam/Jared or Dean/Jensen??

Indeedles! ^-^ I've almost finished it. Just gotta do the background and her hand/sleeve....oh, and gotta fix a few things, but yeah...it's kinda finished big grin

Also, here's an imaginative painting I did for my class. Didn't give it that much detail....but I think the colors make up for that anyway ^-^

Stunning. Love it ^.^

Last edited by Emma718 on Jun 16th, 2007 at 05:48 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 05:45 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by Emma718
aww yay, looking forward to the blue eyes.
he is not simply pretty, he is GORGEOUS lol.
Who do you prefer Sam/Jared or Dean/Jensen??

Stunning. Love it ^.^

Hehe.
You're right...I'm not giving him enough praise he is DAMN fine. I'd hit that so hard big grin
Hmmm....well I liked Sam (Jared) for aaaaaaaaages, 'coz I fell in lub with him when he was in Gilmore Girls ^-^ buuuuuut...just recently I've found Dean (Jensen) to be the prettier one.

In Gilmore Girls, Jared's character was Dean. Confused the hell out of me when I first started watching Supernatural messed

Thankyou hun

Originally posted by ThePittman
It is looking great, I really like the detail and high contrast style of it.

Thankoo yeah, I love high contrast in pictures too...which is why I chose that picture to paint big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 08:13 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

Hehe.
You're right...I'm not giving him enough praise he is DAMN fine. I'd hit that so hard big grin
Hmmm....well I liked Sam (Jared) for aaaaaaaaages, 'coz I fell in lub with him when he was in Gilmore Girls ^-^ buuuuuut...just recently I've found Dean (Jensen) to be the prettier one.

In Gilmore Girls, Jared's character was Dean. Confused the hell out of me when I first started watching Supernatural messed

Thankyou hun

lol yeah, i agree with you on that.
i know ay, he was such a cutie in Gilmore Girls
did you see the ep when they were on a horror movie set?
they mentioned Gilmore Girls in that ep lol.

nah no worries stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 11:31 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

yes Hell yeah he was!

Yeah! That was on a couple of weeks ago, right? Haha, they did too! eek! it was at the beginning of the ep.

big grin Hehe.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 11:44 AM
Emma718
posthuman

yeah, i thought that was funny aha lol

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:02 PM
Roulette
Freak

yes Indeedles.

Hmmm, what's been happening with you? ^-^

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:08 PM
Emma718
posthuman

aha indeedles, that made me laugh..but i like it lol stick out tongue
meh not alot really, just been working and hanging out with friends
i have a pretty simple life lol

what about you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:30 PM
Roulette
Freak

Haha, thanks! big grin

Hehe, pretty much the same as you ^-^ working here and there, seeing friends when I can...plus, doing heaps of homework o.o oh, and I'm lazy, so I've been laying around alot.

Are you lazy too?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:36 PM
Emma718
posthuman

yeah..what kind of homework?
i can be at times heheh... laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 01:10 PM
Roulette
Freak

All kinds ....painting, drawing, art theory, sculpture...and there's more that I can't think of right now o.o hehe...my brain is mush.

Yay! ^-^ we're classic, lazy Australians

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:55 PM
Emma718
posthuman

wow, nice.
we are indeed ahaha...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:37 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

omg.

i LOVE the first one.

makes me miss traditional art. I haven't painted or drawn anything for like a year now. erm

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:37 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by Emma718
wow, nice.
we are indeed ahaha...

Thankoo, hehe ^-^
woo!!!

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
omg.

i LOVE the first one.

makes me miss traditional art. I haven't painted or drawn anything for like a year now. erm

Thanks! smile

I think it's time for you to pick up a pencil/find some paints big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:27 PM
Roulette
Freak

It is finished!
Turns out that the painting was actually meant to have a 'grid' affect, haha....so the teacher just told me to do the background griddy, since the rest was already done.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:33 PM
Kram3r

Awesome painting, me likes. Me likes a lot.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 01:50 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

WOW, superbly done. The only issue that I have is with her right eye. It just sticks out too much, I know that you were making it the focal point but dropping in a bit of shadow on the right side of the blue in the iris I think would help but that is just my two cents and again very well done. I just wish I could paint sad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:32 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by Kram3r
Awesome painting, me likes. Me likes a lot.

Thankoos, Kram3ralla

Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
WOW, superbly done. The only issue that I have is with her right eye. It just sticks out too much, I know that you were making it the focal point but dropping in a bit of shadow on the right side of the blue in the iris I think would help but that is just my two cents and again very well done. I just wish I could paint sad

Thank you very much! big grin
*Nods* I know what you mean....the shadow would look good smile but yeah, it's like you said....I wanted to make it the focal point. Although I appreciate your opinion, I still like the painting just as it is...because I really did want the eye to stand out...I wanted it to be flat color, because that way it's different from the rest of the heavily shadowed painting.

Aww y'know, I couldn't paint until the start of this year...really...I had never bothered with it. Practice makes perfect big grin

Last edited by Roulette on Jul 1st, 2007 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:27 AM
Emma718
posthuman

i love love LOVE it smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:20 AM