KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Sentry Respect Thread

Sentry Respect Thread
Started by: Accel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

would this guy beat hulk, juggernaut, hercules,gladiator,hyperion they all seem to be in his class???

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 08:53 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk=yes, he is stronger probably,faster and more powerful.

Juggernaut=yes, even marvel stated supes would beta him, and sentry is just likesupes with a couple diferent powers.

Hercules= yes, he wont be able to touch him.

Gladiator= probrly because of his extra powers if not because of strength and speed.

Hyperion=depends whcih I think but yeah Sentry seems more powerful.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 09:14 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A.J
Hulk=yes, he is stronger probably,faster and more powerful.

Juggernaut=yes, even marvel stated supes would beta him, and sentry is just likesupes with a couple diferent powers.

Hercules= yes, he wont be able to touch him.

Gladiator= probrly because of his extra powers if not because of strength and speed.

Hyperion=depends whcih I think but yeah Sentry seems more powerful.

duede i dont get it ..hulk and juggeranut have potentially limitless strength, hulk lifted that 150 billion ton mountain and juggernaut does not even need to be pissed to have full strength they are more than a challenge , what if tehy exceed sentrys's strength

hulk is also not slow apparently he was clocked running at 200mph-300mph by teh police!!juggernbnut just cant be hurt and can be easily on of marvel's hardest hitters ever in my opinion if he felt like it he could move planets

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:27 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ankur29
duede i dont get it ..hulk and juggeranut have potentially limitless strength, hulk lifted that 150 billion ton mountain and juggernaut does not even need to be pissed to have full strength they are more than a challenge , what if tehy exceed Sentry's's strength

hulk is also not slow apparently he was clocked running at 200mph-300mph by teh police!!juggernbnut just cant be hurt and can be easily on of marvel's hardest hitters ever in my opinion if he felt like it he could move planets
There's 300 mph but then there's flying to the sun in seconds, guess who's much faster, Sentry has proven to be close to supes level if not more powerful, with his speed and strength, and even Marvel stated Superman would destroy Juggs, and lifting up a mountain is nothing compared to what sentry and Superman are capable of. And I think it would take quite a while for him to exceed Sentry's strength, Hulk would be unconscious before he is on they're strength level. And there's the speed blitz no matter how crap it is, and flying to the sun.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 12:56 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

but dude hulk stood human torch's novaal flame which is as hot as the sun!!!!!!!!!

i also think that sentry was bleeding form a punch from iron man b4 he koed ironman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:35 PM
BlaqChaos

duede i dont get it ..hulk and juggeranut have potentially limitless strength, hulk lifted that 150 billion ton mountain and juggernaut does not even need to be pissed to have full strength they are more than a challenge , what if tehy exceed sentrys's strength

Sentry and the Void have the same power level, and the Void broke every bone in Hulk's body in under a minute.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:02 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

hulk lifted that 150 billion ton mountain

Some consider that feat to be P.I.S yes

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

he didn't lift the ****ing mountain. he, along with a few others, supported a small alcove within the mountain itself. he himself admitted that he was only bracing the weight, the vast majority of which ["150 billion tons"] wasn't even pushing down on him, and that he wouldn't last long. people need to start reading the ****ing comics.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:37 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

hulk lifted that 150 billion ton mountain

Well that's bullshit. Take a look at Earth's weight first then come with stuff like this...

Last edited by Rewmac on Aug 7th, 2006 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:35 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by willRules
Some consider that feat to be P.I.S yes

was hulk pissed? the ans is no imageine if he was?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:27 PM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Sentry and the Void have the same power level, and the Void broke every bone in Hulk's body in under a minute.

for real? post it here

how did hulk recover , could his bones be broken? it sounds like a bad write!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:28 PM
BlaqChaos

for real? post it here

how did hulk recover , could his bones be broken? it sounds like a bad write!!
The Void wrapped his tentacle around the Hulk, and broke each and every last single bone in the Hulk's body. Why? It wasn't anything personal. The Void did it just to piss off the Sentry. He knew that Sentry and Hulk are close (close as Rick Jones and Hulk), and he wanted to get under the Sentry's skin by hurting someone close to him.

Hulk laid on the kitchen floor in Sentry's watchtower until he recovered. This was only a few months ago this year. And the Void accomplished his purpose, because Sentry was devastated over what happened to Hulk, because Hulk trusted Sentry to protect him from Void.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:07 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scans please Blaq if possible.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:23 PM
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Originally posted by Disappear
he didn't lift the ****ing mountain. he, along with a few others, supported a small alcove within the mountain itself. he himself admitted that he was only bracing the weight, the vast majority of which ["150 billion tons"] wasn't even pushing down on him, and that he wouldn't last long. people need to start reading the ****ing comics.

If I remember correctly Iron Man and either Namor or Thor (damn forgetful brain mad ) were both helping as well, Hulk wasn't the only one putting in the effort. So even if he did lift the mountain (which he didn't), credit would also have to go to Iron Man and the 3rd person

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 09:28 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

are you all saying hulk is incapable of lifting 150 billion tons
? in my opinion hulks strength really is as limitless as it is suggested just get him pissed enough and he will flick 150 billion tons , and you can say that hulk wil acheive a point where he cant get any more pissed cos stan lee announced hulks min work differenty than ours (btw hulk was not even pissed off when lifting the mountain he was actually talking like an intellectual could it be his strength was equal to professer hulk and teh same for his persona? kepp in mind professer hulk is teh weakest incarnation of the hulk imagine waht a angry hulkwoudl do )

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 10:50 AM
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

"hulk was not even pissed off when lifting the mountain"

Once again...Hulk did not lift a mountain. He propped up a small section of rock so it would create a pocket, and he did not do it alone. There were 2 others there helping him keep the small pocket of rock from collapsing.

The claim that he lifted a mountain is greatly exagerated, and if you want to talk about the Hulk I suggest you move on to the Hulk respect thread, this one is for the Sentry.

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 10:58 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

was hulk pissed? the ans is no imageine if he was?

Hey I'm not saying the feat is or isn't P.I.S or C.I.S. I'm just saying a lot of people don't agree with that feat yes

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:01 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
"hulk was not even pissed off when lifting the mountain"

Once again...Hulk did not lift a mountain. He propped up a small section of rock so it would create a pocket, and he did not do it alone. There were 2 others there helping him keep the small pocket of rock from collapsing.

The claim that he lifted a mountain is greatly exagerated, and if you want to talk about the Hulk I suggest you move on to the Hulk respect thread, this one is for the Sentry.

DONT TELL ME TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

i was just simply stating my opinion and i am aware which respect thread i am in!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:22 PM
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by A.J
Scans please Blaq if possible.
I'll see if I can dig it up.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:35 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

would this guy beat hulk, juggernaut, hercules,gladiator,hyperion they all seem to be in his class???

Void almost killed The Hulk and Void = Sentry. The other, yes potentionally Hulk and Juggenraut got unlimited strenght, but where Hulk has some kind of limits, The Classic Juggernaut is powered by a God. And even (normal state) he uses 30% of the Gem of Cytorrak he beats Hulk or stalemates him. If he could use 100% that would mean the unlimited strenght of a God. Sentry has totally unlimited power comparable to Silver Surfer...And Silver Surfer can do the Hulk. Sentry could own Hulk too much that it won't really happen in a comic.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:47 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote